Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Bongani Fa**ie is on coke and has left Jozi?

Mega · 45 · 31968

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
Just saw this in The Star.

If the shit about drugs is true then it's sad because dude is supa talented as a musician. Hope he gets help soon if true  :( :( :(

Brenda Fa**ie's 24-year-old son Bongani is heading down the same road as his mother - living a life of non-stop parties fuelled by booze and drug binges, surrounded by penniless hangers-on.

And his long time sponsor - independent record label Ghetto Ruff - confirmed he has quit the popular three-man hip hop crew Jozi that made him famous.

Fa**ie's lifestyle has been sponsored by Ghetto Ruff for the past few years.

The Greenside house he lives in has a fully fitted recording studio and he drives a BMW - all paid for by Ghetto Ruff boss Lance Stehr
'Whenever I'm there these guys are there asking people for money for drugs'

Despite his lavish fully sponsored life, it is believed that Fa**ie, commonly known by his rapper name Bongz, has left his group in a bid to start his own label, Fa**ie Records.

Last week he failed to pitch at the group's album launch, leaving the two remaining members Ishmael "Ish" Morabe and Lesley "Da Les" Mampe to perform at the Latinova club to surprised audiences.

Fa**ie has not performed with Jozi for three months.

Fa**ie has recently made a name for himself as a producer, but it seems he has inherited more than his mother's musical talents.

Fa**ie is now known to hang out with a group who often indulge in drug binges. 

And the Saturday Star understands that Fa**ie's house has been dubbed "the drug den" by people who hang out there.

A regular visitor to the house blamed his friends.

"None of them work. They are always there and they do copious amounts of drugs - especially coke. They have no money and they influence him. He pays for all these drugs.

"Whenever I'm there these guys are there asking people for money for drugs. Bongz makes music but these guys are always around the house, feeding off him. And when he wants to have a party, they are there. The problem is with these guys. He has a good heart," he said.

A former colleague of Fa**ie's, who also did not want to be named for fear of reprisal, said he had stopped going to the studio because of the goings-on there.

"There is just too much going on and too many weird people going through the house," he said. "I've never seen them take drugs but by their behaviour it's quite apparent that it is going on," he said.

And a music industry insider told the Saturday Star that she was aware of Fa**ie's recreational drug use. She called the Greenside house the "Ghetto Ruff house" and said all the artists there did drugs together. "They want to live the life of musicians with drugs, sex and bitches," she said.

This week Stehr said he did not believe Fa**ie had a problem. "I don't know anything about the drugs. From my side, there is no evidence of any drug taking.

"He has decided to start Fa**ie records and that is where it is at. He will still be producing songs for Jozi but that's it. We are obviously sad about it. He is setting up his own place and doing Fa**ie Records," said Stehr.

Fa**ie said the allegations were "shallow".

« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 12:15:02 PM by Mega »
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Sad and dissapointing...

Dont these young'ns learn? f*** man
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile
"They want to live the life of musicians with drugs, sex and bitches," she said.

what's wrong with that... bitch >:(

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Wow. Journalists can just write whatever they like without any actual proof?

If I was Bongz I'd be on the phone to my lawyer right now.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
Brenda Fa**ie's 24-year-old son Bongani is heading down the same road as his mother - living a life of non-stop parties fuelled by booze and drug binges, surrounded by penniless hangers-on.

damn.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Unless of course these allegations are true.
Personally I think they're true, but that's just me. 

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I also think it may be true, but I still hate this kind of sensationalist journalism. SO, he's on drugs. You have no proof and even if you did, it's his business. I think we spend too much time on silly entertainment "news" which could have been spent on more important shit.

The boy enjoys getting high. Let him be. Half of you on here are stoners. What makes your weed addiction less dangerous than his addiction to coke? And don't give me that its all natural crap.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i know a couple of people that have been around him that have said the same thing,

with that said, im sure hes well aware of the repercussions of drug use. its like f***ing this day in age without rubber, u know what ur gonna get, don't get surprised when u get it.

good luck to him.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I also think it may be true, but I still hate this kind of sensationalist journalism. SO, he's on drugs. You have no proof and even if you did, it's his business. I think we spend too much time on silly entertainment "news" which could have been spent on more important shit.

The boy enjoys getting high. Let him be. Half of you on here are stoners. What makes your weed addiction less dangerous than his addiction to coke? And don't give me that its all natural crap.

Well for someone in his position it is "our" business. It comes with living a life of celebrity - used very loosely - and anyways sensational journalism is how tabloids make their money, it's a dirty job but someone's got to do it.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile

Yeah. The sad thing is that in SA, people let them get away with it. The damage to your reputation can mess up your potential to earn money as well.

But then again if this is true then it's another story. Or he can admit it and cry on TV, ask the nation to forgive him, and claim he has found god blah...blah like Kabelo did :D :D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 10:50:59 AM by Mega »
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
But then again if this is true then it's another story. Or he can admit it and cry on TV, ask the nation to forgive him, and claim he has found god blah...blah like Kabelo did :D :D

or joost,  write a book, go on carte blanche, cry on TV and make a lot of money out of it.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up