Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

???!!!!????

FT · 9 · 2247

FT

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I´m know this haz been debated over & over again but still...
What makes a ´good emcee/rapper´?
Iz  it the lyricz , the flow, the voice, the realness, the style or even the face for dat matter or he jus have to have all of the elements wrapped up in one dat will give us the impeccability we´re looking for?

Or maybe all this sh*t is matterless all dat´s needed it´s beautiful beats an´ record sales will speak for themselves?

What´s yo point of view?

Cho...

:-o FIYASKO! :-o  
IYASKO___FT!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
i dont think its got anything to do with the points you mentioned...it just how you react..i havefelt MCs with seamingly nothing to give...Quas!!!!

sed..i never until i heard Quas rap that i´d feel him...so its just a case of you either feel him / her or..not

if i dont like it i dont like..that dont mean i´m hating..

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

PhibaOptik

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.koolooma.com
any emcee that can make my head bob just after i´ve woken up from my sleep... is worth his salt..
hiba Optik
Info'mation Conduit

blakrok

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • Roll Another One, Kid!
    • View Profile
    • BlakOut - The Original Soulah Soloist
for me, it´s in tha lyrics an tha emcee´s delivery that makes him/her tight in my eyes. i think sometimes tha way his/her flow "connects" wit tha beat can either enhance or jus phuck up an emcee´s skillz. :-P

DarkBlood

I agree with briCK. It´s all a simple test:

"If you feel him, he´s good, if you don´t he´s not."

Agreement is not necessary in order for an emcee to be good. In other words, if you think he´s good and I think he´s crap, it doesn´t change shit, he/she is what he/she is!

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
There are sum terrible a** rappers who i can say at one point i felt or still do like prodigy, hes wack and everthing but u listen to that shit he spits its stupifying or freddie fox or mop, ignorant a** muddafux but when they touch the mic it blazes.

Then u got cats that say nuthin so beautifully u wanna say nutin jus like that like Lord Quas, if it werent for the beats, quasimoto wudnt o been shit so in essence it all boils down to the producer, he controls the future of the emcee unless if u really dope n u choose to rhyme over accapellas all the time so cats dont listen to the beats.
XO.WITHTANK.COM

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
O.K let´s bring it home a bit, domestically/locally what do U think dictates emcees´ illness especially in Gauteng we have a sea of good emcees  but then we all know dat the half... if not majority...and we can´t dispute the fact... sound like something or someone U´ve heard b4 [should I point ´em out? can U?]... I´m a Gautenger myself so I speak from xperience...so my point iz "keeping it real", being true to yo sh*t can affect the way the nex man´s gonna be judging U good or bad....in this case ill or wack...
:-o
IYASKO___FT!

khoi

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://The Kraal
Quote:

28-07-2004 at 09:35, FT :
O.K let´s bring it home a bit, domestically/locally what do U think dictates emcees´ illness especially in Gauteng we have a sea of good emcees  but then we all know dat the half... if not majority...and we can´t dispute the fact... sound like something or someone U´ve heard b4 [should I point ´em out? can U?]... I´m a Gautenger myself so I speak from xperience...so my point iz "keeping it real", being true to yo sh*t can affect the way the nex man´s gonna be judging U good or bad....in this case ill or wack...
:-o

:-] ha ha ha!!!! the funny thing is you said I had beef cause i always say something along these lines and I wanted cats to take a leaf of KK and H2O :-], now we can´t dispute the fact that cats GP bite. :-] that´s GP cats for you THEY have to come up with everything not you :-] *in Zwai Bala´s voice* "I really love this place"  

I’m going to sit this one out and follow The Root’s instructions and don’t say nothing
wabulawayo Kraal we kill - only time will reveal

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote:

28-07-2004 at 10:16, khoi :
:-] ha ha ha!!!! the funny thing is you said I had beef cause i always say something along these lines and I wanted cats to take a leaf of KK and H2O :-], now we can´t dispute the fact that cats GP bite. :-] that´s GP cats for you THEY have to come up with everything not you :-] *in Zwai Bala´s voice* "I really love this place"  

I’m going to sit this one out and follow The Root’s instructions and don’t say nothing

Well... I wouldn´t make such a bold statement as "Biting" maybe call it being "overly-influenced"  :-]
IYASKO___FT!