TheBAND(its)TheBAND: DUALITY!

oints · 6 · 2906

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
peace:D

TheBAND(its), are a BAND consisting of SAN, the Instru-Monumentalist and The TRAINED MONKEYS.

-having met each other while working on RE-INVENTION VOL 1 & 2...TRAINED MONKEYS & SAN found a commonality in their musical style of BEAT MAKING. long story SHORT...they are CURRENTLY WORKING ON AN ALBUM...

"TheBAND(its)TheBAND" is a musical outfit that combines the beat making and production skills of two of the underground's most diverse artists... SAN, the Instru-Monumentalist & TRAINED MONKEYS drop on the WORLD an ALBUM that is not only guaranteed to signal a NEW WAVE in MUSIC PRODUCTION but is geared to be an intense... depiction on wax of one of life's most controversial truths: "DUALITY"......!

-"TheBAND(its)TheBAND"...."DUALITY" is the ALBUM

(PROMO album SLEEVE)

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, the album DROPS 2010 under AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT.............MORE INFO TO FOLLOW!

FOLLOW THEM ON TWITTER:

San: http://twitter.com/iamSANhedrin

Trained Monkeys: http://twitter.com/TrainedMonkys

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
dope!

;) be sure to KEEP YOU informed ma nigg...MUCH IS BEING DONE on this here album...let me just say it is a STEP in the RIGHT DIRECTION for us over here at AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT  :)

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
dope!

;) be sure to KEEP YOU informed ma nigg...MUCH IS BEING DONE on this here album...let me just say it is a STEP in the RIGHT DIRECTION for us over here at AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT  :)

no doubt. you cats are grinding hard. the concept sounds fresh, too.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
dope!

no doubt. you cats are grinding hard. the concept sounds fresh, too.

peace ma nigg, glad the streets is checking for our movements... ;)

we plan to have a sample for youl very soon, not anything thats going to be on the album but just a taste of the kind of beats myself & TRAINED MONKEYS are cooking aroud the concept of this album...

we have already secrured a couple of vrey vrey well known international producers for this tape  :D info on that will follow at a much later date of course...but its really a HUGE one on our part...getting right in the thick of things with this one, going all the way with the business side, arranging deals with cats that do this on a very large scale...who knows, we might even have some tours in the pipeline...shhhh!  :D