The Official Shades_Sungla**es Thread

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
even amber rose rocks shades cooler than these ones

shit nigger i can buy cool shades from the Nigerian stands in the streets for 25 bucks and still look good than you even if you rocked your shit
Hood.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
aint none of these shades look good, if this is the best you have/know then you dont know nothing

i can post pics of shades cooler than those right now, i know shades that can rock this site, this dude is square callin these ugly a** tom boy shades cool. any one who thinks D&G  makes good shades is whack as f***

dig these fool and be schooled

http://www.highsnobiety.com/uploads/pics/trainerspotter_summer08_shades_2.jpg

smh @ this nigger
they sell similar sungla**es at clicks pharmacy

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
i like the one wayne wears in that mack 10 video. they are called supersungla**es

8)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 04:31:46 PM by hugues »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
they sell similar sungla**es at clicks pharmacy

Yep, and at the traffic light in front of Mimosa Mall in BLoem. My boy bought a pair last week when we were out drinking. They have been lying in my car ever since.

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Sungla**es on a man = gay as Ricky Martin in a pink tutu and high heels. Im sorry. True dat.

Get over yourself.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Men protecting their eyes from the effects of UV rays and preventing future problems such as blindness and poor vision as a result of retinal degeneration = gay as Ricky Martin in a pink tutu and high heels. Im sorry. True dat.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 10:45:21 AM by God Lite »

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
*Sigh*

This thread is about fashion, not protecting your eyes.
Here is when you actually need to wear sungla**es:
1) When driving, you need polarised sungla**es in particular, to protect against glare ordinary, I'm-fashionable-look-at-me sungla**es won't help.
2) When you're at the north or south pole, similarly, you need polarised sungla**es to protect against glare.
3) White sandy beaches in bright sunlight.
etc.
You get the picture. You don't even need sungla**es to stare at the sun. I know you'll probably site tons of b.s. articles on the web. I went to a talk by a famous South African astronomer, Prof Fairall, where he explained to us it's very unlikely permanent damage will be caused to your eyes from even staring directly at the sun. Only temporary damage occurs. The idea that sunlight on the eyes causes any permanent damage is bullshit I'm afraid. Unless you're staring at a welding iron for five minutes straight without blinking, the chances of sunlight doing any damage is minimal or zero. How unlikely is that humans evolved in the savannah and we have problems with sunlight in our eyes hmm? You're telling me that just to walk down the street you need sungla**es to protect your eys? Bullshit. You know nobody here is doing anything that's likely to damage their eyes, and hence they have no need for sungla**es, unless e.g. for driving, in which case you need any old pair of polarised sungla**es, not the fashion statements on display here. Sunlight is in fact good for your eyes
http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/full_spectrum_sunlight.html
http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/sunbath.htm

In short, unless you have very sensitive eyes, in which case you need polarised sungla**es, the only time you need sungla**es or for driving etc., in which case the gla**es also need to be polarised. How many of the sungla**es here are polarised? The only medical benefit obtained from sungla**es would come from polarised sungla**es, not fashion statements. Don't try and bullshit anyone, this thread is about FASHION, and sungla**es as a fashion statement is gay. I rest my case your honour.

Get over yourself.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

In short, unless you have very sensitive eyes, in which case you need polarised sungla**es, the only time you need sungla**es or for driving etc., in which case the gla**es also need to be polarised. How many of the sungla**es here are polarised? The only medical benefit obtained from sungla**es would come from polarised sungla**es, not fashion statements. Don't try and bullshit anyone, this thread is about FASHION, and sungla**es as a fashion statement is gay. I rest my case your honour.

Not disagreeing with you on the fashion bullshit. I also don't buy into that. I wear what I like and yes, I do have two pairs of polarised sungla**es, because I have photosensitive eyes. They look nothing like these trndy pieces of shit here. they're not aviators either.

This is one pair: http://www.morel-france.com/rebel/collection.php?val=BULLIT

YOur astronomer friend was bullshitting though when he told you staring into the sun won't cause permanent damage. Either he isn't really a qualified astronomer or he is trying to blind you.

The sun's rays can cause permanent retinal damage. The bright light shining onto your retina is the same as bright light coming from a welding arc. Maybe not as intense but just as bad. there are several documented cases of children being blinded as a result of staring into the sun. Have you noticed that optometrists and opthalmologists also recommend wearing sungla**es. Note the difference in someone who regularly wears shades' eyes to someone who doesn't. Even the whites of one's eyes looks different.

So, I was saying, it is good to wear sungla**es. Nothing to do with this trendy shit they are on about here.

Carry on...

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
You guys seem to know a lot about gays and what they like
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
eish, i just wanna look cool...
*plays cool kids- stunnas*

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I also like them shades worn by Naeto C on that "ako Mi Ti Poju" Music video,TOO DAMN NICE MAN.IT MATCHED PERFECTLY WITH THAT TUX