50 cent - BISD - Shady Numbers?

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
50 cent has fallen I don't know why this US rappers cant keep the momentum like Jay-Z you see this rappers on MTV running their mouth talking bout their mansions and cars Jay is not corny like that the only time you will hear him bragging is when he is behind the microphone

well to be fair those are just numbers - even jay-z took a hit - american gangster only ran like 130k first unit sales if im correct - so it happends... but fif needs to restrategise coz that dynasty he had is gooooooooooone! i think if any member of the unit was to release now they wouldnt clock 100k

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
plain and simple truth, 50 cents album suck, they been sucking...Get rich was were his talent came to a stand still he dropped it hard there and could not get up from that point...he was drained... he is drained... Game is doing music wonders compared to 50 ngwee...

anyone calling for cla**ic must listen to soulja boy, and would say compared to that he is cla**ic, compare to most 2009 album he might be cla**ic, but when defining a cla**ic you do not compare to one era...we got compare it to other cla**ics and see if it stands the test of time (Charles gla**)...

so all you guys calling this piece of shit cla**ic what cla**ic albums are you comparing this to, and please shit aint cla**ic just coz u say so... we don't believe u need more pipo....

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
A good comparison would be BISD Vs. OB4CL2.

Lyrics. Gun Talk. Street Shit. Gang Shit. Flow. Humour. Drug Talk. Story-telling. Street Bangers. Club Bangers (Catalina craps on all of 50's bullshit club joints)... I think anyone in their right mind can see that 50 falls short in every category apart from maybe the 'Pathetic Attempt at a Pop Hit' where he is definitely winning with that shit with Neyo.

50 manages to stay on top by the sheer force of his personality, but the music is not delivering. He's like Rocky when he's got too rich and comfortable. He needs to get pack to the meat-packing factory and start working out with the carca**es.

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
^^^ co siggy wit D ...

maybe 50 needs, actually he needs beef wit maybe Jigga...

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
50 cent has fallen I don't know why this US rappers cant keep the momentum like Jay-Z you see this rappers on MTV running their mouth talking bout their mansions and cars Jay is not corny like that the only time you will hear him bragging is when he is behind the microphone

well to be fair those are just numbers - even jay-z took a hit - american gangster only ran like 130k first unit sales if im correct - so it happends... but fif needs to restrategise coz that dynasty he had is gooooooooooone! i think if any member of the unit was to release now they wouldnt clock 100k

Naw, got more than that... try 400.

man i think 50 is done, he is one trick pony type of rapper, who was never good at what made him popular..
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile

Naw, got more than that... try 400.

man i think 50 is done, he is one trick pony type of rapper, who was never good at what made him popular..

LOL my bad - there goes that excuse

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Let's rather talk about this fight scene, especially the part at the end:

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Or this:

dude comes to work in the morning and pisses in boss' coffee pot and f***s his wife.

Joey Greco: "I don't have to explain what's happening here" (wife is giving dude head)
Husband: "Oh my god!"
Joey Greco: "And here she is kissing you shortly afterwards."

I haven't laughed so much in a while. Joey is the shit!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Joey Greco: "I don't have to explain what's happening here" (wife is giving dude head)
Husband: "Oh my god!"
Joey Greco: "And here she is kissing you shortly afterwards."

I haven't laughed so much in a while. Joey is the shit!

LMAO! been saying it. that guy is hilarious!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
excuse me fellaz, i dont mean to derailed but the dude who here who got caught is funny!

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
i think 50 is a good rapper but he's nothing spectacular.. this album is very average to me. its not great but its not balls either... average!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
excuse me fellaz, i dont mean to derailed but the dude who here who got caught is funny!

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I EVER SEEN -"u black and u work for the show? wa**up with that"?

joey: "thats her boyfriend of 6 years"
dude: "well us black people have been opressed for many years"!!! ahahahahhahahahhaha

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
hahahahaha!!!!! that dude is real funny! can't fight for shit though!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"