Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

World Aids Day:Question you afriad to ask or to be asked about HIV?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
come on people lets share our views and weigh in on this topic about HIV/AIDS! the things we wanna ask but afraid to ask!!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Where can you buy those instant test kits?

I wanna know, so I can test potential partners before poundage ensues.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I heard on the news that SA has the highest rate in the World. We had a discussion about it in the office and we not too sure how accurate those figures are considering that SA is probs one of the few developing coutries able to conduct these surveys regularly...

On another note though, a friend of mine was telling me about a storie he is doing where he interviewd a family of 3 sisters in Soweto last nite, all of them have HIV, all on ARVs and one of them is terminal..

"but its all good man, one thing i know for sure is that blacks always prevail bra, no matter how detriment circumstances may seem,they've become so resilient to suffering its bad to underestimate their capability to survive."

i am not discriminating against ppl of other creeds that have HIV?AIDS, the convo was about blk ppl in this context
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 02:06:37 PM by Silly Hen »
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Rest in peace to those friends, family and humans gone. I have tattoos on my heart for all of you. Aluta continua to those still looking this thing in the eye. We have become so complacent about this.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Is Levi's, together with MTV not hosting the Stay Alive concert this year?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
got tested on monday. i know my status. know yours. a life style change is necessary in ALL of us. not just those who are unfortunate enough to find out they are positive.

lets be responsible. it is 2009. there is really NO reason people should still be contracting this terrible disease. rememer the ABC rule. And remember to care for and support those that need our a**istance.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
got tested on monday. i know my status. know yours. a life style change is necessary in ALL of us. not just those who are unfortunate enough to find out they are positive.

lets be responsible. it is 2009. there is really NO reason people should still be contracting this terrible disease. rememer the ABC rule. And remember to care for and support those that need our a**istance.

will go get tested during lunch, maybe.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Can anyone break it down for me,why do condoms break,i still dont get it when dudes say their condom broke even though they bought the expensive ones?!!!!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 09:22:13 AM by New,Jack »

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Can anyone break it down for me,why do condoms break,i still dont get it when dudes say their condom broke even though they bought the expensive ones?!!!!

You arent serious right?

Sometimes its a manufacturing fault. A couple of duds always make it through the quality check. Dont know how this happens.

And if you are piping a 'dry' broad, dont be surprised if you nut and your kids arent waiting for you at the door when you pull out like they usually do.

Lube is your friend. Use it. Most broads dont react to it because its water based, and some also have a spermacidal component to them as well which limits the risk of accidental pregnancy.

Daggeration breaks condoms. Expect casualties in this regard.

Oh, and condoms are only expensive for their brand, or added features. The safety factor for ALL condoms is the same. It doesnt matter if the jimmy hat you were using cost you a grand, or if you use the 'nkosazana' you were handed for free at last years rally. They WILL break if used incorrectly.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 09:35:06 AM by Smash Jones »
Beating bitches since 1982.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Yep, I also don't get why some people still get the disease, despite all we know, or at least are supposed to know by now.

I make sure I always have a pack of hats with me, no matter what. People also think I'm a little strange for rolling with lube in my backpack, but f*** em. If I don't have a pack of fetherlites, I don't mind using Choice. They are really not as bad as the pretentious snobs would like you to think. Use them.

My girl and I both got ourselves tested before we started having sex and even then we still used condoms.

I don't get how some cats can meet a girl now and half an hour later put down poundage without protection. Are you f***ing retarded?

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
risk is a blackmans middle name...

yo rest in peace to those down nd out cos of this.... 1luv to those who struggle wit it on a daily.
we shud all pull in our weight to help those that we know that is living with it.

i guess having had that experience of lending a helpin hand to the sick helps us to understand what we is faced with.
so guys a pledge to all ya'll: MAKE TIME TO LEND A HELPING HAND.

the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
i was told by the family doctor that the risk of contracting hiv after having unprotected heterosexual sex is very low-even with someone who is hiv positive-, something like 0.08% but the risk increases each time you have unproctected sex. and circumcision decreases your chance of contracting hiv.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
i was told by the family doctor that the risk of contracting hiv after having unprotected heterosexual sex is very low-even with someone who is hiv positive-, something like 0.08% but the risk increases each time you have unproctected sex. and circumcision decreases your chance of contracting hiv.

That poor doctor is probably on his way out. God rest his soul...
Beating bitches since 1982.