Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Debra Interviewing Malema

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I hear dude is not as dumb as a lot of us think he is. Im still to watch this but my connection is not fast enough. Check this out.

http://www.bookofhouse.com/

the link to the vid is on the left hand side and its downloadable.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
"Dismiss Julius Malema at your own Peril" Debra Patta
even before this interview I once listened to his interview on Sakhina Kamwendo's show on Metro FM and I was surprised that this mofo is waaaaay too different from the Julius on the rallies and cartoons... I wonder If he took acting as an a**hole too far.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Missed the Interview, but i've been hearin a lot bout it...will mos def check it out.

Always suspected that there's more to this Juju than meets the eye...
Real Recognise Real

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Yeah the Radio Metro interview was dope. Julius is smarter than a lot of people think.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
A BROKEN CLOCK IS RIGHT TWO TIMES A DAY TOO 8)

That not good enough for ya?

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
In the the last few interviews i've seen with Julius, I've come to realise that dude is actually smart. He may make some questionable utterences now and again, but I think some of them r done on purpose for the media to lap it up and keep him on everybody's tounge.

As for Debrah Patta, she's getting more and more pathetic these days. she's a great journalist but her interview manner is in the gutter. She was so condescending, trying her best to make Juluis look like an idiot but she wound up looking like one herself. Juluis even said to her "you are being petty" when she grilled him about his Louis Vuitton belt and stuff.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

As for Debrah Patta, she's getting more and more pathetic these days. she's a great journalist but her interview manner is in the gutter. She was so condescending, trying her best to make Juluis look like an idiot but she wound up looking like one herself. Juluis even said to her "you are being petty" when she grilled him about his Louis Vuitton belt and stuff.

Co-sign. She's been doing that with a whole lot of people for a while now.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Debra's been pathetic for a minute. still havent watched this though.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile

And I hear her resignation as E-News editor-in-Chief to focus solely on 3rd Degree in October was not voluntary, as she claims. She pissed off the bosses somehow with the way she ran things and was pushed.

Anyway, 3rd Degree doesn't burn like it used to.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

And I hear her resignation as E-News editor-in-Chief to focus solely on 3rd Degree in October was not voluntary, as she claims. She pissed off the bosses somehow with the way she ran things and was pushed.

COSIGN FULLY BRO!!!
Real Recognise Real

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

And she's become too emotionally involved.

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
maybe julius malema is an idiot savant but more idiot than savant...i always find debra patta condescending when she does interviews, she is so self rightous

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
maybe julius malema is an idiot savant but more idiot than savant...i always find debra patta condescending when she does interviews, she is so self rightous

Everything I wanted to say but was too lazy to. Just got back from another service delivery protest. Why do these people choose the hottest days for these things?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Comrade Julius is ballin'! He got the Range, the big-a** crib and the Louis bag. He can't be that much of a idiot.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
*someone said that was a joke so I removed it.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 05:37:09 PM by RearrangedReality »