Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
i hear Julius is getting a 50metre rand crib built in east london thats being financed by offshore/foreign investment dudes. equipped with a fully fledged radio station that will cater for the youth and a few other things. anyone who still thinks Malema aint it is hating. man, we got played for the fool yo! dude really played just bout everyone!

i bow. he's a role model. how about his comment about the heineken! lmao
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
i hear Julius is getting a 50metre rand crib built in east london thats being financed by offshore/foreign investment dudes. equipped with a fully fledged radio station that will cater for the youth and a few other things.

You hear a satirical column from last year.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
i hear Julius is getting a 50metre rand crib built in east london thats being financed by offshore/foreign investment dudes. equipped with a fully fledged radio station that will cater for the youth and a few other things.

You hear a satirical column from last year.

it read like this?
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
*commercial break*

who is most likely to have said," i thought young people are supposed to be firebrands, to be moulded into shining diamonds and wear gucci," ?
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
i dont know if the issue for me is julius malema for me per say. at times when i think about this what sticks out for me is usually why so much media attention i think firstly. there is sensationalising the issue of julius and then theres all of whats been happening. and the question is why.

and then, i dont know if i will be able to express this as succintly as it requires perhaps but, i do also think that this is a situation that takes root in the context of the prevailing silence on some issues really affecting people in south africa today. the conversations we seem so incapable of having. complicated as they may be, they define and shape the landscape. urgent if not necessary.

there is a silence by those who would perhaps be better equipped to handle some of them with a measure of greater responsibility.

this for me is the issue.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -