Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

vodka pills!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
this is humanity's greatest age, ever. i feel very proud to be a human being.

Vodka Soon Available in Pill Form

A researcher at a Russian university has developed a powdered form of alcohol that will soon make the consumption of vodka more convenient. From The Times of India:

Russian professor Evgeny Moskalev of Saint Petersburg Technological University has evolved a technique that allows turning alcohol into powder and packing it in pills. The new technique can solidify any kind of alcohol, including whisky, cognac, wine and beer. The new technique can solidify any kind of alcohol, including whisky, cognac, wine and beer.

“Dry” vodka can be wrapped in paper and carried around in a pocket or a bag. Vodka in form of a pill would come handy at parties when “consumers” would be able to calculate their exact required dosage.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
hahahaha!!! where's the fun in that though? novel idea though
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
LMFAO!! That's f***ing cool!!
But I don't know if I'd ever buy it... this is more for them hill billy, first team football Americans who actually stand at their door before they go out and shout in a hill billy accent "BOYS!!! TONIGHT! WE'RE GETTING f***ED!!!" :-\

And what's the point of Whiskey in a pill!? It's the only enjoyable straight without dash.. Why the f*** would I go consume it in a pill?  Crazy a** Russians

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I knew it was a trick. Damn u panic! but this is cool for the office yo. Vodka Pills FTW
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
shit is cool...no stinkin booze at the graft nd shits.

again suicidals wud be in heaven for this, overdoze to a blackout, so they'd think they dead only to wake up with a terrible babelaaas.....
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Even if it was real, who needs vodka in pill form when muthaf***as could do extacy.
You can see people make out with vaccum cleaners when they're on that shit!!  ;D

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
^^^ i a**ume u've been drunk before, and u've popped X. being drunk and buzzing aren't nearly the same thing. why would u compare?

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
This would make it so much easier to get drunk at the office. Making those mind-numbing tasks more bearable.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
^^^ i a**ume u've been drunk before, and u've popped X. being drunk and buzzing aren't nearly the same thing. why would u compare?

Never did E, prolly been drunk but have seen alot of mofos on E or worst yet, Liquid X, exctacy in
liquid form.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
“Dry” vodka can be wrapped in paper and carried around in a pocket or a bag. Vodka in form of a pill would come handy at parties when “consumers” would be able to calculate their exact required dosage.

I mean really now? lol

going out clubbing would be cheaper though.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

Never did E, prolly been drunk but have seen alot of mofos on E or worst yet, Liquid X, exctacy in
liquid form.

i've popped E and i'd much rather be drunk than buzzing.. thats what i meant.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

I mean really now? lol

going out clubbing would be cheaper though.

not necessarily! u don't know how much it would cost! if this idea would manifest into a readily available product, i figure legislation would make it hella expensive! i mean, to the point where u'd much rather buy the real thing. think about it