Africasgateway.com

GudEar · 53 · 17380

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
Has anyone seen this...I haven't but I'm going to get it soon. They say the world is going to end by 2012.

I mean if u read and believe the bible you will realise that we are at the end of the age. The planet called earth is going
to be destroyed....by those whose are given the authority by GOD. Read the book of Revelations

The movie Knowing as well....shows that the world is going to end.

Sometimes I do the bible studies myself with a friend of mine.

1. The 2nd coming of Christ
2. The Judgement day
3. The End of the World

Those are different things.....which will occur at different times.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 07:33:26 PM by Superb »
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
saw the movie, it wasn't bad. bit disturbing at times, it has good message.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
YOu actually believe a 6 thousand year old fairytale and now you believe these movies are real too?

How old are you?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I for one will be making a sextape while the rest of these fools hide in their bunkers

That not good enough for ya?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Pyro and RR,if anyone was going to respond to this it would be you. For your guys sake and mine,I hope there really isn't a heaven or hell.
Oh and Deac...

On the movie note though, I swear there is nothing that thrives on fear more than the bible. Don't do this or you'll go to hell. Don't do that or you'll burn for eternaty. Give to the church or you will not be blessed. Now the second coming is in 2012? Wasn't it supposed to be in 2000 at some point.  Haven't seen the movie but judging from the trailor, great graphics as far as the story line goes though. It's been done.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 08:52:35 PM by Nobuhle »

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Has anyone seen this...I haven't but I'm going to get it soon. They say the world is going to end by 2012.

I mean if u read and believe the bible you will realise that we are at the end of the age. The planet called earth is going
to be destroyed....by those whose are given the authority by GOD. Read the book of Revelations

The movie Knowing as well....shows that the world is going to end.

Sometimes I do the bible studies myself with a friend of mine.

1. The 2nd coming of Christ
2. The Judgement day
3. The End of the World

Those are different things.....which will occur at different times.
Hi.. I'm a 16 year old school boy and I'd like to inform you that the year 2012 has no connection to the book of revelation... AT ALL. You're pissing your pants for nothing.
The whole idea of the world ending on the 21st December 2012 came from the Mayan religion. (Wow I just had a dejavu ??? ???)
The date, 21st December 2009, is the date the Mayan calender is supposed to come to an end... It just pretty much stops ??? (Are you motherf***ers Mayan or Christian? Make up your damn mind, you can only praise one tall white man with a long beard on a giant wooden chair in the sky). Chances are whoever put that thing together was prolly too lazy to carry on like, "f***, 2012 is far enough, will there even be any of these motherf***ers left anyway, won't hurt if I take a break" lol

Besides I gotta promising music career coming up, so if any of those sandal wearing, razor-phobic motherf***ers in the sky know what's good for them, they'll put that end of world shit on hold for another 1 000 years.

OH! and btw you a bad christian for not knowing this. Best put your November earnings in the offering basket next Sunday. Maybe you'll be forgiven. ;D lol
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 09:26:50 PM by J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick »

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Pyro and RR,if anyone was going to respond to this it would be you. For your guys sake and mine,I hope there really isn't a heaven or hell.
Oh and Deac...

On the movie note though, I swear there is nothing that thrives on fear more than the bible. Don't do this or you'll go to hell. Don't do that or you'll burn for eternaty. Give to the church or you will not be blessed. Now the second coming is in 2012? Wasn't it supposed to be in 2000 at some point.  Haven't seen the movie but judging from the trailor, great graphics as far as the story line goes though. It's been done.
Lmao! I love that line.
South Park ripped it off PERFECTLY in the starvin marvin pt. 2 episode ;D ;D ;D

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Hi.. I'm a 16 year old school boy and I'd like to inform you that the year 2012 has no connection to the book of revelation... AT ALL. You're pissing your pants for nothing.
The whole idea of the world ending on the 21st December 2012 came from the Mayan religion. (Wow I just had a dejavu ??? ???)
The date, 21st December 2009, is the date the Mayan calender is supposed to come to an end... It just pretty much stops ??? (Are you motherf***ers Mayan or Christian? Make up your damn mind, you can only praise one tall white man with a long beard on a giant wooden chair in the sky). Chances are whoever put that thing together was prolly too lazy to carry on like, "f***, 2012 is far enough, will there even be any of these motherf***ers left anyway, won't hurt if I take a break" lol

Besides I gotta promising music career coming up, so if any of those sandal wearing, razor-phobic motherf***ers in the sky know what's good for them, they'll put that end of world shit on hold for another 1 000 years.

LMAO!

and by the way, havent you been 16 for a minute now?

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

LMAO!

and by the way, havent you been 16 for a minute now?
Yes I have. But as far as I remember you're 16 for 365.25 days  :P. I'm 17 next year March

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
LMAO RR I just asked him the same thing. He's been 16 for days now,

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Yes I have. But as far as I remember you're 16 for 365.25 days  :P. I'm 17 next year March

and his sarcasm is on fire today. hahahahaha!!!

good one kid.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

and his sarcasm is on fire today. hahahahaha!!!

good one kid.
lol, I try. I try

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
i watched knowing, ok movie...why di they make the aliens look like david bowie?  ???

« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 12:09:52 AM by Jose Guapo »

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
i watched knowing, ok movie...why di they make the aliens look like david bowie?  ???

cos david bowie is one

That not good enough for ya?