Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

GudEar · 53 · 17366

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I WATCHED THIS and quite frankly i was BORED OUTTA MY MIND, there is absolutely NOTHING NEW here, ive seen it all BEFORE, in fact a movie like "the day after tomorrow" had better action sequences than this isht...its crazy but with the invent of CGI, it seems like mroe and more movies are just relying on the innovation too much and being plain LAZY when it comes to the actual plot of the movie...its hella dry!

my ONLY fav part is the WOODY HARRELSON scenes, hes found a niche in playing CRAZY...pity he died so early in the flick, they shoulda MURKED DANNY GLOVER and his false teeth having, crusty Botox infested self instead...he should seriously RETIRE!

3.5 outta 10....WACK!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

whats even worse is that the movie betrays itsself...action sequences like the one above for instance. The JESUS in RIO does not proceed to fall flat like u see in this poster, it crumbles to the ground with the hands falling off first...the poster, as elaborate and as eye catching as it is inst in the movie  :-\... FRAUD!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
ha ha oints.

you gotta stop watching so many films on your computer, dun.

blaze and then go watch this shit in 3-D  ;D

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
ha ha oints.

Oh shit!! That'd be f***ing cool. Make sure it's good shit too. I can imagine myself after the movie hanging on to a pillar like my life depended on it.

Being high in a mall is never a good idea either. It feels like everyone's looking at you and shit. I think I'd malfunction if I did both at the same time.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Being high in a mall is never a good idea either. It feels like everyone's looking at you and shit. I think I'd malfunction if I did both at the same time.

yep. i agree. just go in and out. for me, being in a mall is shit period. on weed it's mad depressing.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Try being stoned in a bus going to ekasi... Shit is not cool

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Ye. True

I wanna be high in a plane though.. with other high people... lol Thats like a dream.. also go on a boat ride high... But I think I'd puke

The best feeling though is high at the beach.. except for the sun beating down on you. Standing on the edge of the water.. I don't know what it's called, that part that feels like it's pulling you in. f***, you'll feel MAD, in addition to that the sound of the waves also f***s with you a lil. You'll see a nigga malfunction for real

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
yo i had the experience of being high and thinking everything thats about to come out of my mouth is so profound. one of my funniest experiences ever. i felt like a high white dude in a movie.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
The best feeling though is high at the beach.. except for the sun beating down on you. Standing on the edge of the water.. I don't know what it's called, that part that feels like it's pulling you in. f***, you'll feel MAD, in addition to that the sound of the waves also f***s with you a lil. You'll see a nigga malfunction for real

ah, that's dope!  ;D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ha ha oints.

LOL, word Dun, ima give the movie house a peak, eish, been a minute since ive paid for a flick  :-\

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Ye. True

I wanna be high in a plane though.. with other high people... lol Thats like a dream.. also go on a boat ride high... But I think I'd puke

arent you supposed to be 12  :D

That not good enough for ya?

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Shame on you all for endorsing the usage of narcotics, anyone of y'all ever smoked some reefa that made him/her see the flat ground surface look like it's downhill steep.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
^^^ i know 9 year olds that light it up.. 11 year olds that will roll the shit themselves. their background, i'm certain, is very different from J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick's
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Shame on you all for endorsing the usage of narcotics, anyone of y'all ever smoked some reefa that made him/her see the flat ground surface look like it's downhill steep.

no! but i once had two jays and half a space cake alone and ended up high in bed and nauseous... when i tried to get out of bed and opened my eyes(the room was swirling), i saw the ceiling centimetres away, and the floor a couple storeys down. scary a** shit!!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"