Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

GudEar · 53 · 17381

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Shame on you all for endorsing the usage of narcotics, anyone of y'all ever smoked some reefa that made him/her see the flat ground surface look like it's downhill steep.

no! but i once had two jays and half a space cake alone and ended up high in bed and nauseous... when i tried to get out of bed and opened my eyes(the room was swirling), i saw the ceiling centimetres away, and the floor a couple storeys down. scary a** shit!!

LMAO ;D what did the dopeman done sold you mang!!!
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
Shame on you all for endorsing the usage of narcotics, anyone of y'all ever smoked some reefa that made him/her see the flat ground surface look like it's downhill steep.

no! but i once had two jays and half a space cake alone and ended up high in bed and nauseous... when i tried to get out of bed and opened my eyes(the room was swirling), i saw the ceiling centimetres away, and the floor a couple storeys down. scary a** shit!!

that's the thing with space cakes. they don't know how to chill and sometimes they do make you feel nauseous. once had a f***load for breakfast since there was nothing else to eat in my flat (hey, i was a student and besides, i did want to get high). sheeit. from the time i got up from bed to the time i went back in i was high, dome spinning. i think i reread 5 pages of Joseph Conrad's 'Heart of Darkness' for like 40 minutes, bugging on how ill it was.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 04:21:44 PM by * »

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Lmao!!
One of my friends, I don't know WHAT the f*** he smoked, dude said he felt like he was shrinking. Funny thing is, dude's a huge motherf***ers. They found him crawled up in the corner of the kitchen next to the stove looking up :D :D.
Ye. True

I wanna be high in a plane though.. with other high people... lol Thats like a dream.. also go on a boat ride high... But I think I'd puke

The best feeling though is high at the beach.. except for the sun beating down on you. Standing on the edge of the water.. I don't know what it's called, that part that feels like it's pulling you in. f***, you'll feel MAD, in addition to that the sound of the waves also f***s with you a lil. You'll see a nigga malfunction for real

arent you supposed to be 12  :D
Ay I'm not the one with the countries biggest comic, anime and pron collection.. THAT'S a 12 year old trait ;)

Oh shit, has anyone tried listening to foreign exchange instrumentals in surround sound witya eyes closed!! Especially when the main melody drops in Take off the blues. f*** all these silly 'high' songs rappers make, That foreign exchange shit takes you to ANOTHER level of high. I was telling crazy stupid stories about how I felt like I was at the beach then a wave went over me and a wet blanket covered my brain and felt like I had acid on my brain :D :D :D. That was the first time I had endo... Good times... i zoned into a chrome rim fa a good 20 minutes that night, sitting in the middle of the complex stairs clutching onto the rail like I was in love with it :-*.lol

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

Lmao!!
One of my friends, I don't know WHAT the f*** he smoked, dude said he felt like he was shrinking. Funny thing is, dude's a huge motherf***ers. They found him crawled up in the corner of the kitchen next to the stove looking up :D :D.
Ye. True

I wanna be high in a plane though.. with other high people... lol Thats like a dream.. also go on a boat ride high... But I think I'd puke

The best feeling though is high at the beach.. except for the sun beating down on you. Standing on the edge of the water.. I don't know what it's called, that part that feels like it's pulling you in. f***, you'll feel MAD, in addition to that the sound of the waves also f***s with you a lil. You'll see a nigga malfunction for real

arent you supposed to be 12  :D
Ay I'm not the one with the countries biggest comic, anime and pron collection.. THAT'S a 12 year old trait ;)

Oh shit, has anyone tried listening to foreign exchange instrumentals in surround sound witya eyes closed!! Especially when the main melody drops in Take off the blues. f*** all these silly 'high' songs rappers make, That foreign exchange shit takes you to ANOTHER level of high. I was telling crazy stupid stories about how I felt like I was at the beach then a wave went over me and a wet blanket covered my brain and felt like I had acid on my brain :D :D :D. That was the first time I had endo... Good times... i zoned into a chrome rim fa a good 20 minutes that night, sitting in the middle of the complex stairs clutching onto the rail like I was in love with it :-*.lol

ha ha. yo post a link!

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
I got it from here actually, I think from the UGHH 09 thread sometime in February maybe so shit I'm not digging though that again but I'll try find another one.

Dejavu again ??? ??? ??? ??? (Have I ever posted a thread called dejavu on here. That was part of my actual dejavu just now lol)

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
LOL at the usual thread derailers, they're never late :D

How many years does it take for a dying star, i.e. the sun, to turn into a black hole?
Are there current signs showing that our sun is burning out, what signs are these? Please anybody; hook me up with a link.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Try having sex while you are extremely high. But make sure the lady is on top.

I did this in 2007. The girl seemed gigantic. It felt like i was being romanced by Gaia herself. Throughout i fell like i was falling rapidly from a cliff, but i never reached the end of my fall. I giggled like an idiot the whole time. I wrote about 30 poems about her in my head. The orgasm was heavenly.

That's the best experience. the rest were all terrible. The weed made my bones cold. I would sit there shivering on a hot december afternoon. So i stopped.

@Kelis. Unless you are planning to live for about a million years you have nothing to worry about.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I'm not worried, I'm just curious, now are you going to answer my question or not?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.