Africasgateway.com

The AG awards

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
You should add in the results for AG's favourite producers.. don't know about the rappers, no one really likes yall lol so ye.

If there was a most f***ed up jargon section I think I'd definately vote for you San. Sometimes the way you write lol, shit can get confusing.

I'll go have a look

That not good enough for ya?

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
Best Pic Poster - Excellence in posting pictures in 2009 - you. doesn't seem like anyone else bothers. is this why you posted this first, because you knew it would be you?

Best Music Poster - Excellence in posting Music in 2009 Soul Amazin' - another default. Soul Amazin' since he seems to have a link to everything.

the UGHH award - excellence in keeping the UGHH movement alive - i'm not sure what you mean. the thread or in real life? Dplanet in real life. see: 'Netlegging' below for thread.

Favorite Female - AG's favorite female in 2009 - motho. seems to be the only one that bothers.

Funniest Poster - AG's most entertaining poster in 2009 - Threadz. i feel bad, though. like i shouldn't be entertained by a grown man feeding on morvite and then writing about it on the internet. he's cool, though.

Poster of the Year - Overall Best member in 2009 - you're all a**holes. just kidding. i don't know.

Funniest Thread of the Year - Funniest Thread in 2009 - probably something mad wrote/inspired, not sure. don't really 'LOL' when i'm on the internet.

Rookie of Year - Best Newcomer to ag - Anna Sasin (can someone tell her to come back?)

Ether and etheree of the Year - Best ether delivered and most ethers received in 2009 - i don't know. i feel like i should be an 'internet nerd' or something to remember 'flames' on a message board.

Nigga you Lost - most consistent Losses in 2009 - i've heard this being said to Ramo a lot so i will give it to Ramo. (sorry, dude)

Most annoying poster - [80% - 90% of active members]

Netleging award - excellence in the art of netlegging - Mokaba/Soul Amazin'/TateGuru v.2k9 (for starting the threads)

PPM Award - master of ppm activities - again. by default, you, since you're the only one that bothers. is this why you edited and added this afterward?

MVP Award - most valuable poster - i'm gonna answer this by looking at the 'Latest Posts' bar and picking out the most relevant topic and that member will be my nomination...it's New, Jack.

Meltdown of the year - MrC i.e The "Camera Man" chronicles.

thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 02:15:44 PM by the panic! »

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Best Pic Poster - Excellence in posting pictures in 2009 - you. doesn't seem like anyone else bothers. is this why you posted this first, because you knew it would be you?

Best Music Poster - Excellence in posting Music in 2009 Soul Amazin' - another default. Soul Amazin' since he seems to have a link to everything.

the UGHH award - excellence in keeping the UGHH movement alive - i'm not sure what you mean. the thread or in real life? Dplanet in real life. see: 'Netlegging' below for thread.

Favorite Female - AG's favorite female in 2009 - motho. seems to be the only one that bothers.

Funniest Poster - AG's most entertaining poster in 2009 - Threadz. i feel bad, though. like i shouldn't be entertained by a grown man feeding on morvite and then writing about it on the internet. he's cool, though.

Poster of the Year - Overall Best member in 2009 - you're all a**holes. just kidding. i don't know.

Funniest Thread of the Year - Funniest Thread in 2009 - probably something mad wrote/inspired, not sure. don't really 'LOL' when i'm on the internet.

Rookie of Year - Best Newcomer to ag - Anna Sasin (can someone tell her to come back?)

Ether and etheree of the Year - Best ether delivered and most ethers received in 2009 - i don't know. i feel like i should be an 'internet nerd' or something to remember 'flames' on a message board.

Nigga you Lost - most consistent Losses in 2009 - i've heard this being said to Ramo a lot so i will give it to Ramo. (sorry, dude)

Most annoying poster - [80% - 90% of active members]

Netleging award - excellence in the art of netlegging - Mokaba/Soul Amazin'/TateGuru v.2k9 (for starting the threads)

PPM Award - master of ppm activities - again. by default, you, since you're the only one that bothers. is this why you edited and added this afterward?

MVP Award - most valuable poster - i'm gonna answer this by looking at the 'Latest Posts' bar and picking out the most relevant topic and that member will be my nomination...it's New, Jack.

Meltdown of the year - MrC i.e The "Camera Man" chronicles.

thank you for your time.
Lmfao!!! I thought the same thing

Povertyproperty

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-3
    • View Profile

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
This thread is weak
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
This thread is weak

just like your ability to resist married men

That not good enough for ya?

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
My nominees are;
AG's favourite female in 2009 - Rozie
the UGHH award 2009 – Tate, Soul and Oints
Best Music Poster 2009 – Soul and Oints
Nigga you lost - http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php?topic=26831.0  LMAO hahahahahahahahahahaha stupid to the 8th power!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 11:29:24 PM by Kelis Jones »
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Nigga you Lost - most consistent Losses in 2009
have we forgotten about Blac aka Hova

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

NOT!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Nigga you Lost - most consistent Losses in 2009
have we forgotten about Blac aka Hova

thats was the funniest thread ever!

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Netlegging awards nomination: Soul Amazing. Dude is definitely on point!
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
PPM Award - Deac
Funniest poster - Threadz(nigga is funny as ish..) not forgetin mad(crazy mofo right there)
Favourite Female - motho, Baldi and Kellis
UGHH Award - Soul Amazin' and Oints
MVP Award - Soul Amazin'
Straight Faced AGIAN of the year - D Pleezy and Mr. C
Friendliest AGIAN of the year - Tulz, RR and Panic

How about we add a category AG's Derailer of the year - I nominate Panic(this nyucca here can even derail a topic in the shoutbox)
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Best AGIAN award - for everything is MAD. Funniest. Most Stupid, Most annoying, most controversial. Best AG Keyboard emcee,  Most promising Record Label,  No one can deny. MAD was untouchable this year.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
id vote maddy for most entertaining and funniest (especially when doesnt intend to)

"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"