Tiger Woods' Endorsement Deals Are Toast

Mega · 38 · 8971

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So, dude spent years working long and hard at a white man's game, so he could do what all men work long and hard to do. Impress shallow women and pound the crap out of them.

The only reason we all wish we could have money and drive a fancy car and all that shit, is to impress chicks. If it weren't for chciks wanting nice shit, I would be happy living in a hut made from horse shit with walls coloured in crayon. Instead I salve so I can smell and look nice so I can get poundage.

I blame the media for making it seem like he was wrong to finally enjoy the spoils of having to play such a boring a** game. Who wouldn't catch some of the free a** being trown at him from all directions? Who wouldn't accept some Joslyn a** (granted,she isn't one of my favourites, but I would still do her)?

There are better things to write about, but in order to keep the ma**es ignorant of these things, we ruin a young rich man's life by spalshing his normal behaviour on the front pages and making it seem like he is at fault while babies are being killed and raped and our state coffers are being bled dry.

Hegemony is the name of the game.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
The only reason we all wish we could have money and drive a fancy car and all that shit, is to impress chicks. If it weren't for chciks wanting nice shit, I would be happy living in a hut made from horse shit with walls coloured in crayon.

this is true, and funny too
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
check the picture  :D

http://tiny.cc/vt7xV
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
tiger is a bilionaire ofcos hes gone f*** bitchies hell im broke but i f*** bitchies 2

AG quote of the week!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Well seems Tiger's sponsors will stand by him, Nike is standing by him too- afterall their motto is "Just do it!"

SMH @ AL Sharpton ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DWhat does this guy do for a living?

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods’ harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

“Why is it that a man who calls himself black can’t bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?” said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem . “What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pa** them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?”

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today’s black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, “I’m not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I’m just asking you to give back to youhttp://www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/al-sharpton-blasts-tiger-woods-for-lack-of-mistress-diversityr own community
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 12:57:02 PM by New,Jack »

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
My head almost snapped off from the amount of head shaking, due to people in 2009 still not understanding satire.

WTF?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
My head almost snapped off from the amount of head shaking, due to people in 2009 still not understanding satire.

WTF?

kr kr kr kr