Tonnes · 49 · 10560

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I see what is happening here.

I shall not tolerate this. Get off my AG, before I am forced to conduct an exposion of ma**ive proportions!

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
oh geez!  i get confused at times with all these name changes.  damn Baldi, is this theeeeee Pyro?  the one with the largest mandingo on earth... oh lawd what have I done...
can I please retract all those comments!???

Well I'm afraid it's not that easy. You'll have to write an apology letter using the blood of an Asian virgin, which is going to be very hard to find seeing that they're all throwing themselves at him. Then, you;ll have to bath yourself using water only found in the Garden of Eden then cover yourself in the finest smelling lavender. Then and only then will Lord Pyro even consider looking at you. Next time please do remember, the Lord Pyro is doing YOU a favour by suggesting that you undress in front of him and you need to respect that.

Baldi u are the future!!!!! yo! haai mchana!
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
oh geez!  i get confused at times with all these name changes.  damn Baldi, is this theeeeee Pyro?  the one with the largest mandingo on earth... oh lawd what have I done...
can I please retract all those comments!???

Well I'm afraid it's not that easy. You'll have to write an apology letter using the blood of an Asian virgin, which is going to be very hard to find seeing that they're all throwing themselves at him. Then, you;ll have to bath yourself using water only found in the Garden of Eden then cover yourself in the finest smelling lavender. Then and only then will Lord Pyro even consider looking at you. Next time please do remember, the Lord Pyro is doing YOU a favour by suggesting that you undress in front of him and you need to respect that.

Baldi u are the future!!!!! yo! haai mchana!
LOL
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.