Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

True heart of darkness...

1kind · 3 · 12966

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Madrid - Spain has granted asylum to an African albino for the first time after a 22-year-old Malian claimed he was persecuted by witchdoctor kidnappers in his home country, reports said on Tuesday.

Abdoulaye Coulibaly, who reached Spain's Canary Islands illegally in March and was granted asylum status on Friday, says he escaped several kidnap attempts in the Malian capital Bamako, El Pais newspaper reported.

"Twice they tried to kidnap me to use my body," Coulibaly told El Pais. "I know they cut off the fingers and the hands of other albinos to use them in rituals."

Beliefs surrounding "white-skinned blacks" have been entrenched in some African communities for centuries and albino body parts, used in lucky charms, can fetch tens of thousands of dollars.

Read more here

http://www.iol.co.za/index.phpset_id=1&click_id=87&art_id=nw20091222125805306C903374#more
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I want a lucky albino's foot to wear around my neck.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
lol, someone once told me that Albino's don't die.. And obviously I tried to argue with him coz there's just no logic in that... He simply replied.. "When's the last time you went to an albino funeral or heard of one being burried"..... Well it beats me coz I've never been to one and I've never hearda one lol ;D