Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

NEWS ON NEW album DROPS!......(2010)........what do u got?

oints · 48 · 56243

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
aight, its the NEW YEAR youl....looks like its gon be a FLY YEAR for HIPHOP....aight...lets set it OFF with sumin that should wet your appetite  :D :

MEDINA GREEN - save the children (2010)

here is a LEAK for youl....sumin that really BANGS hard... "party DONE" ft MOS DEF......judging by this leak, this album is to BANG real HARD

http://www.divshare.com/download/9972959-6d9

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
woulda waited for TATE or whoever is responsible for the UGHH10 thread to put this up but then i thought....nah, since its not really a 2010 offering, might as well toss it here...this is a epak of what you can expect from the 2010 REFLECTION ETERNAL offering:

Talib Kweli + Hi-Tek Are… Reflection Eternal The RE:Union (Mixed by Statik Selektah)

dropped on the HEADS about 2 days back... "Reflection Eternal are back with their latest mixtape mixed by Statik Selektah. The mixtape is nice treat in preparation for their upcoming album Revolutions Per Minute dropping February 2010. The new mixtape features new tracks, Rawkus cla**ics and unreleased material"

EXCLUSIVE8)

01 Intro
02 Reflection Eternal – Revolutions Per Minute
03 Reflection Eternal – In This World
04 Reflection Eternal – Hip Hop
05 Reflection Eternal – Back Again
06 Talib Kweli – Wishing On A Black Star
07 Reflection Eternal – Just Begun f. Jay Electronica, J. Cole & Mos Def
08 Statik Selektah – Come Around f. Termanology & Royce Da 5′9″
09 Reflection Eternal – Internet Connection
10 Reflection Eternal – Let It Go f. Dion
11 Styles P – Testify f. Talib Kweli (prod. Hi-Tek)
12 Reflection Eternal – Time f. Dion
13 Statik Selektah – The Thrill is Gone f. Talib Kweli & Styles P
14 Reflection Eternal – Can We Go Back
15 Reflection Eternal – Fortified Live f. Mos Def
16 Reflection Eternal – Chaos f. Bahamadia
17 Reflection Eternal – Express
18 Black Star – Respiration f. Mos Def & Common
19 Black Star – Definition f. Mos Def
20 Black Star – RE:Definition f. Mos Def
21 Reflection Eternal – Move Something
22 Reflection Eternal – Ghetto Afterlife f. Kool G Rap
23 Reflection Eternal – The Blast (rmx) f. Erykah Badu
24 Talib Kweli – Good To You
25 Talib Kweli – Get By (rmx) f. Mos Def, Jay-Z, Kanye West & Busta Rhymes
26 Talib Kweli – Back Up Offa Me
27 Hi-Tek – Piano f. Ghostface Killah
28 Hi-Tek – Music For Life f. Nas
29 Reflection Eternal – Hang Ups
30 Outro

LINK REMOVED/download/705953098a2e74b8/

http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/nk70q53sc7m4

;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
pretty sure we all HEARD & SCOOPED it up when it DROPPED last year....2009 saw FASHWAN drop his DEBUT album "boy meets world" which was produced ENTIRLY BY DJ EXILE....

its good to know that the god is BACK in the LAB working on the RELEASE of something even HOTTER for 010...check it out, here is what he has to say:

“Just wanted to thank everybody for their support in 2009. I couldn’t have been asked for a better group of colleagues, fans, and team to help get my music out to the ma**es. I’m gonna drop this project I actually wrote and recorded in a week while living in LA last summer before I did “The Antidote”. I chose to hold off on it for a while, but feel 2010 is the perfect time to let my fans hear it. Here’s a little taste of it. Shout outs to Green Lantern for lacing me with instrumentals, to Large Pro for helping me get what is almost impossible to get and to one of the best poets to ever live who inspired me to do what i do. Look for more music, collabs and shows for 2010. God Bless and Thanks again.”

and you know we got that LEAK  :)

FASHAWN: Memory LANE:

LINK REMOVED/?mnirvitnwxm

keep you posted on the DROP!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
so the DRUM FANATIC IS BACK....after dropping "tronic" BLACK MILK is scheduled to drop his NEXT album, he calls it "ALBUM OF THE YEAR"...

but there is sumin that you might find a tab wierd bout his new offering, or should i say the LEAK, he isnt on the DRUMS...he just spits...

"He made the announcement the other day. Now we get a fresh listen to a track off his upcoming Album of the Year, dropping Summer 2010 on Fat Beat Records. Drums by Daru Jones, additional keyboards and background vocals by Aaron “AB” Abernathy.

anyhow, the LEAK:

BLACK MILK: keep going...

http://www.divshare.com/download/9923668-9f8

DONT FORGET, him, SEAN PRICE & GUILTY SIMPSON are a crew now, they also scheduled to DROP SUMIN this year...keep youl posted ;-)

FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS:  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
boy do i have a JEWEL for YOUL  ;D

havent been able to PUT THIS DOWN since i got it this MORNING....my word, it BANGS harder than LEX STEELE & SARA JAY....lol  ;)  8)

MidaZ The Beast - El MidaZ Affair (2010)

"Despite having one of the shorter careers out of their contemporaries, the El MidaZ Affair were one of the biggest groups of the early 1970s. Comprised of lead vocalist Javier El MidaZ, drummer Willie “Knuckles” Johnson, ba**ist Bobby “Too Tall” Willingston, guitarist K.C. Anderson, backup vocalist Rasheeda “Bird” Jackson, horn players Jake and Drake Wyman, and keyboard player Guter Jivelbergen, the group earned their reputation on the chittlin circuit as a must-see live act, playing festivals, state fairs, and jook joints across the south.

By the time they signed a record contract in 1973, the group was at the height of their buzz. But things took a turn for the worse. Studio sessions were tainted by drug use, alcoholism, and an unprecedented pinball machine addiction stirred inner turmoil among the band members. Though a full-length album was recorded, the band split up before it could be released and the project was shelved indefinitely. The members of the El MidaZ Affair moved on to new phases in their life, while El MidaZ himself became a recluse, never to be heard from again.

Until now...

adies and gentlemen, straight out of the dustiest vaults, behold the debut album from the El MidaZ Affair…not only the oldest known hip hop recording, but certainly one of the dopest".

ima share this with youl NOW in the UGHH 010 THREAD that i guess i have no choise to post up sinec TATE and em are on VAC  :-\

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
@ oints
its been a minute...whats been up bro.?didnt see you this holiday.... :D  :D  ima download these.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
@ oints
its been a minute...whats been up bro.?didnt see you this holiday.... :D  :D  ima download these.

a minute is an understatement of the year ma dude...was trapped in distant lands & rather enjoyed the captivity (Robinson Crusoe)....ima land in the paddy pad in a short while though & scribe you soon as that happens...stay UP...!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
as it turns out, the UNDERGROUND'S favoutite SUN "MADLIB(erator) is HEAVY in the lab...this time he COLLABS with GUILTY SIMPSON under the name OJ SIMPSON to drop something that is sure to be a SCORCHER for the year 2010...aight, heres the INFO & that LEAK  ;)

"Madlib Medicine Show No. 1: Before The Verdict is a full 17-track hip-hop album with original tracks and "the OJ Simpson remixes" featuring Guilty Simpson. Consider it a prelude to Madlib & Guilty's collab OJ Simpson. There are two brief guest appearances by MED and J Dilla, in a short, previously unreleased interlude dating back to his & Madlib's first collaboration. An 8-page booklet with track list is included in the CD. Worldwide release of Madlib Medicine Show No. 1 will be January 2010 under STONES THROW RECORDS"

heres a LEAK to wet your appetite while we wait for the ALBUM to DROP (keep youl posted)  ;):

Madlib & Guilty Simpson are (OJ SIMPSON)- The Paper

LINK REMOVED/?jkljn1tnme2

Holstar

• Holstar
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-1
  • Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Duncan Sodala
2010 Release Dates till feb...

January 2010
Mr. Hudson 01.12.10 Straight No Chaser

Show & E-Blaze 01.12.10 Born Lords

Canibus 01.12.10 Melatonin Magik

Army Of The Pharaohs 01.12.10 The Unholy Terror

Blockhead 01.12.10 The Music Scene

Oh No 01.12.10 Dr. No’s Ethiopium

Styles P & DJ Green Lantern 01.19.10 The Green Ghost

RJD2 01.19.10 Collosus

Strong Arm Steady & Madlib 01.26.10 Stoney Jackson

DJ Kay Slay 01.26.10 More Than Just A DJ

Three 6 Mafia 01.26.10 Laws Of Power

Corinne Bailey Rae 01.26.10 The Sea

J. Stalin 01.26.10 The Prenuptial Agreement

Magic Heart Genies (Myka 9 & JtheSarge) 01.26.10 Cardiac Arrest

February 2010

Juice 02.09.10 Position of Power

Redman Presents  02.09.10 Reggie Nobel 9 1/2

Z-Ro 02.26.10 Greatest Hits

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
2010 Release Dates till feb...

January 2010
Mr. Hudson 01.12.10 Straight No Chaser

Show & E-Blaze 01.12.10 Born Lords

Canibus 01.12.10 Melatonin Magik

Army Of The Pharaohs 01.12.10 The Unholy Terror

Blockhead 01.12.10 The Music Scene

Oh No 01.12.10 Dr. No’s Ethiopium

Styles P & DJ Green Lantern 01.19.10 The Green Ghost

RJD2 01.19.10 Collosus

Strong Arm Steady & Madlib 01.26.10 Stoney Jackson

DJ Kay Slay 01.26.10 More Than Just A DJ

Three 6 Mafia 01.26.10 Laws Of Power

Corinne Bailey Rae 01.26.10 The Sea

J. Stalin 01.26.10 The Prenuptial Agreement

Magic Heart Genies (Myka 9 & JtheSarge) 01.26.10 Cardiac Arrest

February 2010

Juice 02.09.10 Position of Power

Redman Presents  02.09.10 Reggie Nobel 9 1/2

Z-Ro 02.26.10 Greatest Hits

SEE NOW THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING BOUT  :D

im looking forward to that AOTP ma dude...been looking at the build up to it...looks very promising!

i dont know about the CANIBUS though, eish, recently saw a vid of an interview he & keith as (unudergods) had on one reputable radio station & he REFUSED to spit when asked...and this is after Keith did his thing..cat made up some LAME a** excuse bout how he feels he doesnt need to spit "frees" & those 100 bar verses that made him famous to begin with...ah well, i guess we'l wait & see if its worth it...

talking about the two, BIS released a tape with VINNIE PAZ...call it BLOOD BROTHERS:

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
@HolsTAR good thing you also mentioned RJD2, i did drop a line bout his upcoming project in the 2009 version of this thread...in preparation of that, he has recently released a VIDEO for "let there be horns"..mayn, are cats CONCEPTUAL with their MUSIC  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVM4glts9FM&feature=player_embedded#at=37

oh by the way, this QUALIFIES as one of the BEST executed VIDEOS ive seen this year so FAR!  8)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

"Madlib Medicine Show No. 1: Before The Verdict is a full 17-track hip-hop album with original tracks and "the OJ Simpson remixes" featuring Guilty Simpson. Consider it a prelude to Madlib & Guilty's collab OJ Simpson. There are two brief guest appearances by MED and J Dilla, in a short, previously unreleased interlude dating back to his & Madlib's first collaboration. An 8-page booklet with track list is included in the CD. Worldwide release of Madlib Medicine Show No. 1 will be January 2010 under STONES THROW RECORDS"

well WHAT do you KNOW, just ran over to my connect & was able to GET the SCOOP offa MADLIB(erator)'s MEDICINE SHOW No.1....

its HERE.........................ima share it with youl in the UGHH 2010 thread just now, CHECK FOR IT  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
JAN 12 will see the RELEASE of the MUCH ANTICIPATED ALBUM from SUPER PRODUCER ROB VIKTUM...

"progress VOL 2" is the second INSTALLMENT in his series of tapes dropping under a uniform concept...BRAVO!  :)

RE-CAP: PROGRESS (a tribute to the Cambodian people) (2007)

"back ground for the first progress album is…

“This album was produced entirely by Rob Viktum. All cuts were composed by Mr Dibbs. All artists appear courtesy of good faith on some real human being ish!!!

A little background on why I did this record. I have had the pleasure of being a part of a Cambodian family for the last 4 years, through my girlfriend. I was completely oblivious to the Khmer Rouge and the horrors they put their people through. I made this record to hopefully raise awareness to this, and to put the power in your hands to do research and find out for yourself, what our government (America) did to the people of Cambodia, and what our involvement in Cambodia gave birth to. Okay, go research, and learn…. off my soap box…all the beats on this record were made with Vinyl that my Girlfriends father brought over from Cambodia years ago, and gave to me. I will forever be in debt to him and his family for taking me in and teaching me about Cambodian Culture. This record is for them.

Peace and Blessings, Rob Viktum.”

you can DOWNLOAD progress vol 1 HERE: LINK REMOVED/?yfmevnzmnzy

peace to ROB VIKTUM for real!!

currently working on PROGRESS VOL 2 and this is what the OFFICIAL COVER ART looks LIKE:

the cover art was designed by Michael Mana**eh from Oklahoma City

progress vol 2 DROPS JANUARY 12..........................................ima KEEP YOUL POSTED....  ;)

you can FOLLOW ROB VIKTUM on his TWITTER HERE: http://twitter.com/Robviktum

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
think it would be a good idea if i tossed some vids of CATS IN THE LAB from time to time so you can have a chance to see the creative process behind some of the albums we might DIG in the coming months....stumbled across this while i was looking thru vids for DEAD SPACE (ima be playing that on the XBOX in a minute  :P)

anyhow...FEAST: cyMARSHALL LAW & SEAN P recording a joint of the soon to DROP VIMBY MIXTAPE (2010)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ladies & gentlemen, youl be glad to know that the same man who brought you PORT AUTHORITY & the 2009 BANGER with emcee TORAE "Double Barrel" is HEAVY in the lab once again...

this time he is scheduled to DROP two albums with TWO emcees you should KNOW and DEF be checking for...the first project:

MARCO POLO & RUSTE JUXX: the ExxEcution (2010)

"On March 23, 2010, Duck Down Records is releasing an album from Ruste Juxx entirely produced by Marco Polo. The album will feature Buckshot, Sean Price, Freddie Foxx, Rock, DJ Revolution and other cats. The promo video above does a great job of dropping more knowledge on you"

but you know we got that LEAK  :D:  get MARCO POLO & RUSTEE JUXX's (pre- eXXecution) HERE: http://usershare.net/e99nozbusb5m

now the second project i didnt even see coming, just caught wind of this on twitter and YES, its LEGIT...

MARCO POLO & BUMPY KNUCKLES........

still dont have any info on what the album is to be called or when its to drop but ey, if i was you, id start saving up for this one NOW... :)