Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

NEWS ON NEW album DROPS!......(2010)........what do u got?

oints · 48 · 56249

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Marco Polo should drop another Marco Solo.

But I'll be copping these too.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Marco Polo should drop another Marco Solo.

But I'll be copping these too.

true, id really like to hear that as well....teh major criticism MARCO has been getting from the HEads HAS been his so called inability to really go beayond a signature sound and create something less predictable, in that way, his beats are criticised for being a bit too similar...dropping two albums in one year (where he produces all of them by himself) should be a test of that DIVERSITY....!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
GUESS WHOSE DROPPING A NEW ALBUM..........

THE EMPEROOOOOOOOOOAR!

the above mixtape sees LAST EMPEROR, former signee of RAWKUS & AFTERMATH compile some of the songs that madehim famous and dear to the underground heads...word just came in that this is actually a prelude to his much anticipated album since "music, magic & myth"....really cant wait...

oh & if you keen on bumpin "Science Team Go" (altough i must reiterate, some of the songs you might know)....ima share it in the UGHH 010 just now  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
the JOURNEY began with an ODD SUMMER.....and after he took us through that "looking gla**" he Dropped "ODD AUTUMN"...now the DMV veteran PRODCER/EMCEE known to the HEADS as ODDISEE drops the third installment in that series "ODD WINTER"...

Odd Winter Coming Soon

the project just like Odd Summer & Odd Autumn before it, will be given away FOR FREE on ODDISEE's BLOG: the whole tape is to be  32 minutes & 9 seconds long & 45 MB big...so SAVE your CAP  ;)

THE OFFICIAL TRACKLISTING:

Track Listing

01 Ci'iy Life Feat. Tranqill
02 Frostbit
03 Winds From The North
04 Black Broadway Feat. X.O
05 Brain Wash Remix Instr.
06 Riiight Feat. Stik Figa
07 Carry On instr.
08 The Warm Up Feat. Homeboy Sandman
09 Queue With No Coat
10 60901 Instr.
11 All Because She's Gone Instr.
12 It's Over Feat. Tranqill
13 Blizzard Of 09

for MORE info, visit ODDISEE'S BLOG HERE: http://oddiseemusic.blogspot.com/

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
well the WORD is out.....DECLAIME (dudley perkins) & GEORGIA anne MULDROW (ms one) are heavy in the STU, this time they bring to the LOVERS of GOOD MUSIC an album they simply term "someothaship"....the album is almost done and ready to be dished out to the eager HEADS and in timely fashion they DROPED the first OFFICIAL single offa that album today...the single is called "get UP" and it features yU (of the diamond district), PRINCE PO and DJ CLEAR...it was PRODUCED by ODDISEE...!

as always we got a LEAK for youl  ;)....listen to the SINGLE and GET it FREE here:

http://www.divshare.com/download/10231480-b55

we'l be sure to keep youl POSTED as to when and where to get the ALBUM when it DROPS.... ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
well to be honest, the year is off to a VERY VERY SLOW start...i know we hve been promised albums to COME, but i wouldve liek to see some NICE albums dropping in JAn jsut to scare us...but alas, its the first of the month and we might just see a turn around...

however, all is not as stagnant as we might THINK...on the MIXTAPE FRONT a lot is being done...

having formally introduced himself to the majority of HEADS in 2008 with his debut LP "each dawn i die" that saw production from PREMO, BUCKWILD, DJ JOHN JOHN and a host of other incredible PRODUCERS, LITTLE VIC is set to drop his sophomore offering "AUTOPSY" very soon...if anything just to prove that the hes packing more of that HEAT we heard in the 2008 underground cla**ic...

but before that, he is scheduled to drop a prelude to that album and will call it "SUICIDE MISSION"...

being the perfectionist that he is, VIC has record a horde of tracks and is taking his time in chossing which ones he sees as fit for inclusion in the prelude ALBUM "Suicide Mission"...

thats good news for US, he has RECENTLY RELEASED a mixtape which he entitles "MAN ON FIRE"... mixed by him & DJ JOHN JOHN

this mixtape is designed to serve as a little "tie over" as we wait for "SUicide mission" and for all who are not FAMILIAR with LITTLE VIC, it should give you a glimpse of the type of EMCEE he is...its a DOPE project that boasts NOT THROW AWAY joints but joints he felt didnt fit the theme of what he was looking for in "Suicide mission"....very much worth the CHECK...

jump on LITTLE VIC's BLOG to get at the TAPE...HERE:

http://littlevic.wordpress.com/ 

oh & for good measure, just in case suma yol SLEEP on this THREAD  :P ima toss it in the UGHH 010 as well  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
oh and by the way...ODDISEE, dropped TRAVELING MAN an instrumental album as we wait for ODD WINTER... :)

"As a musician, life is often lived on the road. Each city leaves its imprint on the artist as they develop their craft. Touring, recording, and keeping up with friends and family took Oddisee beyond his hometown of Washington DC to Australia, Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America. From cities like East Africa's Khartoum in Sudan, to cosmopolitan jaunts like Paris & Tokyo. The influence of these travels can be heard on every one of the 24 tracks included on "Traveling Man".
Each track was produced while Oddisee stayed in the city it was titled after. The result is a 24 city sonic tour of the world. Oddisee sees the world, so that you can hear it"

oh AND be sure to keep your eyes PEALED for the ODDISEE & FINALE album to come...

ma**ive RESPECT go out to ODDISEE and the MELLO MUSIC GROUP, they are doing PHENOMENOL work and form part of the hub that houses my inspiration...KUDOS! :)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Slaughterhouse: Slaughterhouse

Copywrite - Ultrasound

Royce Da 5'9" - Street Hop

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Slaughterhouse: Slaughterhouse

Copywrite - Ultrasound

Royce Da 5'9" - Street Hop

AHH NEGRO!!! do u mind EXPLANING what these GROTESQUE pictures of BALD headed MEN & Children in Fetul positions are doing on my THREAD :-\

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Ayt you can take em off...

AHH NEGRO!!! do u mind EXPLANING what these GROTESQUE pictures of BALD headed MEN & Children in Fetul positions are doing on my THREAD :-\

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
DONT SAY i NEVER gave youl ANYTHING...!

RELFECTION ETERNAL as we all know are back together and the KUMBAYA spirit has saw them heavy in the STU once again to dish out some GOURmET...they dropped a mixtape a while back entitled "The RE:Union" (u can find it on the front page of this thread)...

after they dropped that, the anticipation steadily rose for a LEAK of what exactly it is we can expect from their sophomore album "REVOLUTIONS PER MINUTE"...

we got that LEAK  ;)

http://www.divshare.com/download/10629007-13d

REVOLUTIONS per MINUTE drops on APRIL 6th....SAVE UP!

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
You got this yet???? if so....HOOK A LINK UP!!!!!!!!!! 8)

GUESS WHOSE DROPPING A NEW ALBUM..........

THE EMPEROOOOOOOOOOAR!

the above mixtape sees LAST EMPEROR, former signee of RAWKUS & AFTERMATH compile some of the songs that madehim famous and dear to the underground heads...word just came in that this is actually a prelude to his much anticipated album since "music, magic & myth"....really cant wait...

oh & if you keen on bumpin "Science Team Go" (altough i must reiterate, some of the songs you might know)....ima share it in the UGHH 010 just now  ;)

KGBEATS

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Tuks Senganga , the Hype award winner is dropping next month. Will be interesting to see who else he collaborated with. a Single is already out I hear..

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
You got this yet???? if so....HOOK A LINK UP!!!!!!!!!! 8)

THE EMPEROOOOOOOOOOAR!

ima share it in the UGHH 010 just now  ;)

already SAHRED it in the UGHH 010 thread fam, not that many pages in there so u can check for it, if u dont find it, ima see what i can do to get at u with the LINK again  ;)