Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Larneys, Rap Game?????

FT · 23 · 5636

FT

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
With no racial connotations attached to it..... How many white kids-with the exception of Waddy Jones & Gini-have infiltrated the rap game so far? bcoz in Jozi there´s multitudes of ´larney´ headz...or iz it jus the Eminem hype once it wears off all  of ´em will fade from the scene as well??

Or maybe the exploration this ´mainly-black´ culture it´s jus a curiocity driven yen, bcos there´s black kidz [Model Cs] as well dat are now into Rave/Rock sh*t....

What´s yo´ out look in the whole thing? :-o
IYASKO___FT!

DarkBlood

People need to reconsider this whole definition of a genre of music by the race that historically dominated and originated it.

It would be like people bashing black people for using English as a medium of speech because of the "hype brought about by Kunta Kinte showing that he was educated."

Or maybe we should beef black people falling for the hype of learning French because "chicks dig it."

All I´m saying is, as the cleche goes, "Hip-hop doesn´t belong to anyone, it belongs to the people." Cheesy, but f***ing true. There are a lot of "larney white kids" who could tell me more about hip-hop and have a deeper pa**ion for it than I could and ever will. There are a lot of "larney white kids" who eat, shit and breathe hip-hop 24 hours a day. Does it make them any less worthy to be welcomed in our community because they´re white. What´s this "for us by us!" mentallity we´re all of a sudden following. We´re beginning to behave like those same racist nationalists from the past, that we´ve read about, that we hate with such a pa**ion. Sure they started it, but does that really justify us using their model? Does it ,make us any better than they, any more righteous?

I say, to paraphrase Dr Martin Luther King Jr, "let them not be judged by the colour of their skin, but by the character of their heart."

Boom!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
"...by the content of their character."

Cant agree with you more. Just because they´re white, doesn´t mean they cant love it just as much as any of us here.

Remember, 70 years ago rock ´n roll was called "nigger music" and white parents tried to have it banned.

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote:

30-07-2004 at 10:40, pYROKINETIX :
Remember, 70 years ago rock ´n roll was called "nigger music" and white parents tried to have it banned.

Izn´t hiphop headed for the same fate as rock ´n roll?
70 yearz from now won´t they be saying the same thing about it as welll?

Izn´t Em Elvis reincarnated?   :-o :-o
IYASKO___FT!

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote:

30-07-2004 at 10:06, DarkBlood :

All I´m saying is, as the cleche goes, "Hip-hop doesn´t belong to anyone, it belongs to the people." Cheesy, but f***ing true. There are a lot of "larney white kids" who could tell me more about hip-hop and have a deeper pa**ion for it than I could and ever will.

Izn´t dat the notion dat haz been taken into consideration
recently [as in since the incursion of the Vanilla Ices & Beasty Boys´] now dat there´s a tolerability of "whiteys" in the culture dat spawned from the black community?.....

:-o
IYASKO___FT!

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
i agree wit Darkblood hip hop is for all black and white. Darkies wear Quicksilver & Vans go skate boarding speak in foreign white accents and the nyc whities don´t object so why shud we not accept some vanilla in the chocolate game...
 am hell behold!

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
HIPHOP IS 4 ALL!

I´ma fan of milk daddy.. oh yeah by tha way.. how tha phuck do i get ya albums man, holla at me!

LazySamuel

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu/
race must not create musical boundaries. people should cease to look at person in a funny way coz he or she is a certain colour.
wasnt this country supposed to be rid of that ago?
imminy rickets aka curse pettersson

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Malcolm X said:
"in everything where white people has joined black people.. they ended up outjoining black people.."

so i´m wondering... is the reverse also true??
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote:

31-07-2004 at 15:53, ebonycat :
Malcolm X said:
"in everything where white people has joined black people.. they ended up outjoining black people.."

so i´m wondering... is the reverse also true??

My thoughts exactly... Look @ what happened with rock ´n roll.... history has a nasty habit of always repeating itself... :-o
IYASKO___FT!

DarkBlood

Wow....you guys are making white people to sound like they out to get their grubby little paws on everything, including what was once "ours".

It´s funny how we´re looking at how white people "took rock ´n roll" away from us." Isn´t the more accurate thing to consider at this point the fact that "black people adandoned rock ´n ´roll"?

You might want to consider, instead, the party "holding" the subject in question, if they let it go as oppose to sharing, how can the county party´s actions and intentions be under question?

Boom!

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
FT..its safe to say that you are a hypocrite,youre also a bigot..a dirty little bigot.you are an imbicile..white people are kool!

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
C´mon people, the aim waz not to flip this  into another racially motivated subject matter, we are merely looking at how sh*t iz ...so let´s peacefully recede from ´stupidity´ bcos we all know dat "hip-hop iz for all" as much as kwaito iz for all, remember ´Likguwa´?

Quote:
Isn´t the more accurate thing to consider at this point the fact that "black people adandoned rock ´n ´roll"?

O.K fine dat´s yo´ opinion... 8-)
IYASKO___FT!

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote:

02-08-2004 at 15:20, SpaceVein :
FT..its safe to say that you are a hypocrite,youre also a bigot..a dirty little bigot.you are an imbicile..white people are kool!

...a bigot? a hypocrite? hold on...  
U see U´re doing it...again...coming out of the woodwork and dissing me like dat...What the f*ck iz the purpose for these forums? to get "nunus" like U to express themselvez, right?Kindly go back & read the 1st thread on this matter...an´ re-think yo´ inane comments...

...and...yes8-) ...white people are kool...
...and yes it iz safe to say all dat slanderous sh*t about me in the comfort of yo´ surroundings, in my absence...ha!! :-o

[ This message was edited by: FT on 03-08-2004 08:02 ]
IYASKO___FT!

CandyBar

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://
i´m white, i listen to hip-hop. is there a problem? you rather i start listening to punk rock and abandon my pa**ion because i´m "stealing" your music? nothing but racist prejudice right there...
:-Y  :-Y  :-Y  :-Y
'm a rebel soldier murdering rap artistas- the one and only Immortal Technique.