Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

John Robinson aka Lil Sci live in J-Sec!!!

D-Unik · 25 · 13357

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
LMAO!!!! You should be lucky, Im in Durbz :(

Seems like CT had an even better show....wish i wer there.... :(

The Jhb one was cool but not very cool...the drunk male groupies made the night not so enjoyable for some of us....poor gals catching elbows in the jaw and havin to leave....

and i think the sound could have been better too....

John Robinson is a cool dude though.....cant wait to hear the joints he did with Tumi & Sharpa....

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
Seems like CT had an even better show....wish i wer there.... :(

The Jhb one was cool but not very cool...the drunk male groupies made the night not so enjoyable for some of us....poor gals catching elbows in the jaw and havin to leave....

and i think the sound could have been better too....

John Robinson is a cool dude though.....cant wait to hear the joints he did with Tumi & Sharpa....

Yeah the Jhb show was filled with male groupies that made it uncomfortable for some. The sound was terrible on and off the stage. I think he did it justice considering.

the CPT show was off the chain, mad energy from JR and the crowd even though some didn't know half the tracks.

i was in the studio for the recordings, Tumi, Sharpa and JR went 8 bars back and forth with a tumi hook, shit was sounding crazy nice, even rough draft. The beat is from JR's boy outta atlanta, forgot the name.

The other track JR and Sharpa did came about within an hour over a Hipe beat, sounding good too. he also laced a joint with Zaki and Nonku (pangea) the chemistry was great from the 2 ladies, they killed there parts respectively he still needs to lace the verse.

He's a thorough dude all the way!! And is already trying to head back here for the future! He shot mad footage with the aid of my man Iggy and is cutting a short documentary accompanied with the music he recorded, will let you konw the progression on that.

When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
Yeah the Jhb show was filled with male groupies that made it uncomfortable for some. The sound was terrible on and off the stage. I think he did it justice considering.

the CPT show was off the chain, mad energy from JR and the crowd even though some didn't know half the tracks.
was it the male groupies or you being a groupie coz half the thepeople at the JHB show ( male or female) did not know wa**up and the cats who knew wa**up were throwing elbows at the bitches (male and female)

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
i didn't say it was a bad thing? Just uncomfortable for some, Some ladies did mention it was rough to stick around, why you calling me out? Maybe i worded it wrong by calling them groupies, my bad, was just referencing the previous posts.
Some ladies did mention it was rough to stick around, anyway...

Those cats definitely fed the show! And were appreciated throughout? JR was doing requests for f***s sake... Just some were outta hand spitting at dude and shit? Some kid even tryna hold homies hand? JHB definitely knew what time it was, were rapping line for line on all joints, plus majority knew the 9 ether joint, so that sealed it for me.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 01:17:24 AM by Jules Winnfield »
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I think the J heads apreciate shit different!

I aint never been to a CPT hip hop show,,,I been to PTA though and the first thing I noticed is how different cats are at shows....in PTA the cats were like at a movie..not taking part just feedng off the performers...this is NOT f***ing Opera!!...the audience is part of it all, no-one is at a show tryna "Get" or "hear" the lyrics...you either know them or you can cop a disk after the show and go do that listening!..the reason a MC comes to perform is so you get a chance to wild out in his precence...if it means in your drunken stouper tryna spit with him, grab at him etc etc..I feel thats what the show is about...but I guess thats the J-Sec way of enjoying a show, Pick girls at the bar, not on the dance floor if the girls is tryna be too cute and "watch" a performance I guess the J aint your shit...guranteed that elbows, knees feets and anything is thrown and if you gon be a girl about it....well

BUT thats just me...and this was in early 2000 - 4 so shit might done changed if what I saw at the Landmynz performance in PTA is what us then its sad..really sad...

Landmynz was performing that really roawdy rack and I was the only cat dancing...that f*** shit is that?

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile

I aint never been to a CPT hip hop show,,,I been to PTA though and the first thing I noticed is how different cats are at shows....in PTA the cats were like at a movie..not taking part just feedng off the performers...this is NOT f***ing Opera!!...the audience is part of it all, no-one is at a show tryna "Get" or "hear" the lyrics...you either know them or you can cop a disk after the show and go do that listening!..the reason a MC comes to perform is so you get a chance to wild out in his precence...if it means in your drunken stouper tryna spit with him, grab at him etc etc..I feel thats what the show is about...but I guess thats the J-Sec way of enjoying a show, Pick girls at the bar, not on the dance floor if the girls is tryna be too cute and "watch" a performance I guess the J aint your shit...guranteed that elbows, knees feets and anything is thrown and if you gon be a girl about it....well

BUT thats just me...and this was in early 2000 - 4 so shit might done changed if what I saw at the Landmynz performance in PTA is what us then its sad..really sad...

Landmynz was performing that really roawdy rack and I was the only cat dancing...that f*** shit is that?
nah briCk, you talkin about Perigo Minas vol. 2 launch @ the State Theater? I thought the timing was not on point, and the spot were they performed was too small but they did it anyway cos it was flipping cold outside. as for the noice, Ive heard there were some plays still takin place, and they asked cats to keep it on the low. But again there was some huge show goin on @ tingz and timez and all campus were closed by then, and you know how lonely Cap City streets become when that is. so people that came thru were just lil. when that track spin cats were up on their feet, jumpin roawdy and sh!t not dancin like you, thats not how they do in cap man
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 12:01:44 AM by Blac Cable »
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

nah briCk, you talkin about Perigo Minas vol. 2 launch @ the State Theater? I thought the timing was not on point, and the spot were they performed was too small but they did it anyway cos it was flipping cold outside. as for the noice, Ive heard there were some plays still takin place, and they asked cats to keep it on the low. But again there was some huge show goin on @ tingz and timez and all campus were closed by then, and you know how lonely Cap City streets become when that is. so people that came thru were just lil. when that track spin cats were up on their feet, jumpin roawdy and sh!t not dancin like you, thats not how they do in cap man

Nope am not talking bout the launch...talking bout landminez1...I was not at the launch...all the same..I was at crocodile nile and it ws the same shit..but maybe its just me!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.