Naturelle · 29 · 13756

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
American rapper, Canibus, will perform at Ba**line in Johannesburg on the 2nd of April this year, a South African entertainment company has confirmed.

The show, organised by Urban Phenomenon Entertainment (UPE), is part of  Canibus's promotional tour for his 9th studio album Melatonin Magik, his first in 2 years since For Whom The Bell Tolls in 2007.

Career

Canibus began rhyming in the mid-'90s and formed a duo called T.H.E.M (The Heralds of Extreme Metaphors) in 1995 . He worked with Atlanta rapper Webb (now called C.I., also known as Central Intelligence).

After starting his career with Fugee member Wyclef Jean, Canibus engaged in a long-lived beef with LL Cool J that propelled his stature in the hardcore underground. From his first album Can-I-Bus, the rapper followed up with 2000 B.C. and C True Hollywood Stories, both of which landed in the Billboard Top 200. Having eventually released eight full-length albums with aggregate sales close to 1 million units, Canibus established a loyal fan base of followers who anticipate each new release, and he's finally blessing them with another.

Melatonin Magik will feature the much-awaited  Eminem diss track "Air Strike (Pop Killer)", which he did with D12 and DZK.

Gemini aka Gembot

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
WHAT?!!!? WHEN...OH MY GAWD I CAN'T WAIT Mr. GERMAINE WILLIAMS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I WANTED TO BE A RAPPER.......WELL AFTER JERU DA DAMAJA

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
WHAT?!!!? WHEN...OH MY GAWD I CAN'T WAIT Mr. GERMAINE WILLIAMS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I WANTED TO BE A RAPPER.......WELL AFTER JERU DA DAMAJA

lol...dont forget to get footage, i gotta see this!  ;)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Dickride much?

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
wow... iknew my move to jozi was gonna be fruitful....

but i hope this won't be anada Busta debacle... hope those promoters is on point with that ish, as they have ample time to organise and get all in order(if der be any loop holes).......can't wait to see him in person!
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
imminent dickride

That not good enough for ya?

Gemini aka Gembot

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Yo guys have got serious issues man. Dick riding by showing my excitement for an artist I respect? Grow up gentlemen you miss use terms in ways that would make them cringe. Unless you're saying you can step to Canibus and wax him line for line, give it up
Despite his short comings, I have respect for Canibus. Second Round KO brought back battle raps in a big way after the whole 2pac and Biggie thing. His pre album guest verses shocked everybody at the time and his radio appearence freestyle were the stuff of legends. Especially his Wake Up Show guest spots.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Yo guys have got serious issues man. Dick riding by showing my excitement for an artist I respect? Grow up gentlemen you miss use terms in ways that would make them cringe. Unless you're saying you can step to Canibus and wax him line for line, give it up
Despite his short comings, I have respect for Canibus. Second Round KO brought back battle raps in a big way after the whole 2pac and Biggie thing. His pre album guest verses shocked everybody at the time and his radio appearence freestyle were the stuff of legends. Especially his Wake Up Show guest spots.

Define FREESTYLE!

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Not Good enough. You fail...
Beating bitches since 1982.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Will mos def be there 8)
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
hahaha lol at dickriding...dude it is kinda dickridish from our point of view...its ag afterall..what you expect?..the track with mike tyson on there...that ish was wicked...nicely done murking ll cool...but i take it no one secured this nyega for cpt?...guessed as much...our people suck...anyway...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Gemini aka Gembot

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
how can one plug his two cents without it turning into a potential arguement or a insult hurling thing. seriously are you guys always like this? its scary, i hope y'all ain't like this with your girls. So giving someone his due is dick riding nowadays huh? you guys are funny...style that is. I'll refrain from giving anymore props to a rapper I happen to admire...ooops I'm doing it again.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
We use the term dikrider, because this hread combined with the album cover one = you with a cowboy hat on, riding the boy's cock till his foreskin falls off by itself.

Gemini aka Gembot

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
We use the term dikrider, because this hread combined with the album cover one = you with a cowboy hat on, riding the boy's cock till his foreskin falls off by itself.

This coming from a guys whose profile picture looks like the top of a penis. Get a clue buddy.

I guess I'm a dick rider then. But I can't help it yo, its Canibus nigga. Can I Bus. The single greatest event in lyrical history. His verse on "Beast From The East" is the greatest verse ever. His flow is like water to chocolate and he's just so god damn cute..OMG Canibus is the ultimate guy...ever. Did you hear Can I Bus? Cla**ic..2000 B.C (the B.C stands for Before Canibus) even better. Man I won't even get into what Mic Club did for lyricism, he rewrote the game with that one. Its like he's flawless and can never fall off. Canibus is who I wanna be like when I grow up. Plus the new cover WOW! look out Leonard Da Vinci. Sometimes I wish I was Canibus coz I think he's like so friggin awesome. Oh my gawd I can't wait to meet him. On second thought I'd like to hear what you guys spit or record to design to have such harsh critisms about the poor bastard. I'll bet none of you can even get with in an inch of Canibus' rhymes. Y'all need to get laid seriously. Get a clue boys.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 03:32:39 PM by Gemini aka Gembot »

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

This coming from a guys whose profile picture looks like the top of a penis. Get a clue buddy.

I guess I'm a dick rider then. But I can't help it yo, its Canibus nigga. Can I Bus. The single greatest event in lyrical history. His verse on "Beast From The East" is the greatest verse ever. His flow is like water to chocolate and he's just so god damn cute..OMG Canibus is the ultimate guy...ever. Did you hear Can I Bus? Cla**ic..2000 B.C (the B.C stands for Before Canibus) even better. Man I won't even get into what Mic Club did for lyricism, he rewrote the game with that one. Its like he's flawless and can never fall off. Canibus is who I wanna be like when I grow up. Plus the new cover WOW! look out Leonard Da Vinci. Sometimes I wish I was Canibus coz I think he's like so friggin awesome. Oh my gawd I can't wait to meet him. On second thought I'd like to hear what you guys spit or record to design to have such harsh critisms about the poor bastard. I'll bet none of you can even get with in an inch of Canibus' rhymes. Y'all need to get laid seriously. Get a clue boys.

Now that's fruity
M Turn