• You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
AA I'll be posted up here for you questions

That not good enough for ya?

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
I'm saying if I buy a PS3 and use it on hd ready lcd would i get 720p output and if i use it(ps3) on full hd would i get 1080p and is it wise for someone to buy a full hd now takin into consideration that the blue ray dvds and ps3 games are kak priced... matter of fackt is DSTV on 1080p yet?
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I'm saying if I buy a PS3 and use it on hd ready lcd would i get 720p output and if i use it(ps3) on full hd would i get 1080p and is it wise for someone to buy a full hd now takin into consideration that the blue ray dvds and ps3 games are kak priced... matter of fackt is DSTV on 1080p yet?

1. 720 is more than fine most hd ready sets will scale to 720 yes ps3 will get you all the resolutions even regular a** tv's 480p

2. All HD broadcasts are locked at 720p too much bandwith for anything higher

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
If a pull a darkie plan :D by connecting a PS2 to an HD ready using a HDMI cable would I be able to see the difference in graphics as compared to playing PS2 on a CRT tv?
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
If a pull a darkie plan :D by connecting a PS2 to an HD ready using a HDMI cable would I be able to see the difference in graphics as compared to playing PS2 on a CRT tv?

ps2's dont have have hdmi ports, the ps3 has a nice feature which upscales and smoothes your ps2 games for hd tvs

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
We all know that Buggati has been claiming the fastest production car in the world yet we know Ultimate Aero took it from em with half the engine(V8 Twin turbo) yet the Buggati W16 4 turbo(2 X V8 + 4 turbos).
How did the boys from Ultimate Aero do it? Was it tyre pressure, suspension? Or just a perfect setup that help out?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
We all know that Buggati has been claiming the fastest production car in the world yet we know Ultimate Aero took it from em with half the engine(V8 Twin turbo) yet the Buggati W16 4 turbo(2 X V8 + 4 turbos).
How did the boys from Ultimate Aero do it? Was it tyre pressure, suspension? Or just a perfect setup that help out?

mostly set up and the car's aerodynamics oh and that half an engine was sitting on 1183 bhp plus that car is way lighter than a veyron.

Still would'nt buy it tho, the build quality of the Veyron is infinitely better than that of the Aero. Don't try and deny that a car with 370 million pounds of development money has better build then a car built by a couple of guys somewhere in america besides the veyron only lost by what 1.4 mph they did 253.4 mph to the aero's 257.11 mph

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Lol, wanted to see how much your knowledge on cars was. But anyway, with cost prices and money insurance the buggati is a better buy, but for the fun part of the story, I'm sorry the aero has to take it. I mean how many times have we seen cars cone out of the shak givin out more power and fun, and they realable too, take that street monster in the brit, the fastest road legal car, tuned by a guy at home, sure it looks like a dragstar, but, 0 - 100 is in one second bru..... One fliping second, the car is insanely fast, would be fun racing down the robots after work to teach these golf Mk1 drivers what power really is.

What you think of the ferrari FXX? And the F430 scuderia?

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
not a geek, but dstv still has that 720p.....with more hd chanells they will acquire as time goes by, they bound to upgrade the whole setup and have all on 1080p.

the 1080p is currently in trial mode at sum lodges and estate that have set up they selves on fibreoptic transmissions(sun city is the 1 i know of).

the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Lol, wanted to see how much your knowledge on cars was. But anyway, with cost prices and money insurance the buggati is a better buy, but for the fun part of the story, I'm sorry the aero has to take it. I mean how many times have we seen cars cone out of the shak givin out more power and fun, and they realable too, take that street monster in the brit, the fastest road legal car, tuned by a guy at home, sure it looks like a dragstar, but, 0 - 100 is in one second bru..... One fliping second, the car is insanely fast, would be fun racing down the robots after work to teach these golf Mk1 drivers what power really is.

What you think of the ferrari FXX? And the F430 scuderia?

the veyron has a superior design because it can do 250 mph while stable, and in control check the top gear video. I suspect (although i haen'nt seen it) that the aero tt would be a mess after 250mph. furthermore comparing these cars is not quite fair. a aero tt is like a 911 gt3, its meant for speed. the veyron does the speed but it also accomplishes it with high luxury and style. in contrast to the aero's crude looks, the veyron looks sophisticated. granted it is not the best looking car,  from an economical point of view, the veyron is likely to sky rocket in value, the aero tt I'm not so sure ma dude

the FXX programme which is an ongoing testbed for a lot of technology Ferrari has cooking.Whatever is being worked on in there will likely end up in the next enzo

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Vyron is expensive! And let's face it, its produced at a lose.

The FXX seems to be somethin else, despite the fact one can't really take delivery of it. But its freakin expensive aswell bru.

You in for the new DTM season?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Vyron is expensive! And let's face it, its produced at a lose.

The FXX seems to be somethin else, despite the fact one can't really take delivery of it. But its freakin expensive aswell bru.

You in for the new DTM season?

the veyron was more of a you cant f*** with us type project a showcase of VW's godliness

DTM will be piff

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
how does one salvage shit from a crashed laptop after its been restored to the original settings?
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
theres plenty of recovery software, you never completely wipe a harddrive

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

mostly set up and the car's aerodynamics oh and that half an engine was sitting on 1183 bhp plus that car is way lighter than a veyron.

Still would'nt buy it tho, the build quality of the Veyron is infinitely better than that of the Aero. Don't try and deny that a car with 370 million pounds of development money has better build then a car built by a couple of guys somewhere in america besides the veyron only lost by what 1.4 mph they did 253.4 mph to the aero's 257.11 mph

Hay! I think i'm outta my league here...*goes & hides in th shoutbox*
Real Recognise Real