Africasgateway.com

BANGS IS BACK!!!

rob_one · 18 · 4703

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
That shit isn't funny, and I am somewhat disgusted at you gys for laughing at dude. It is obvious he is severely mentally retarded, if he recorded that, listened to it and then thought it is good enough to send into the world. We should be getting him help, not mocking him.
Shame on you AG.

Another thing I noticed is that he actually paid for studio time, which means someone should prosecute the owner of the studio for exploiting this poor young man.

I am almost done with work, then I'm gonna go have a beer.
hahaha shame on the camera man, but a big shame goes to u pyro for exposing the poor dude on your sig to the whole of agians! you were fool for that
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
That shit isn't funny, and I am somewhat disgusted at you gys for laughing at dude. It is obvious he is severely mentally retarded, if he recorded that, listened to it and then thought it is good enough to send into the world. We should be getting him help, not mocking him.
Shame on you AG.

Another thing I noticed is that he actually paid for studio time, which means someone should prosecute the owner of the studio for exploiting this poor young man.

I am almost done with work, then I'm gonna go have a beer.

Jokes or no jokes aside, even if he does have a problem (probably he does?), I'd prefer Rehdogg's other songs over Bangs or Kibwe anyday. It was just that "Why must I cry" video. I'll try to understand it even though I
wont. And surpprisingly enough, he has a big fanbase. Regardless if people make fun of him, he's still making
money from those youtube vids and CDs.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 12:56:45 AM by M-Point »

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
But back to Bangs, we started talkin about him, now he's makin' it big in the Dirty Souf!!

He's got a Chopped and Screwed Mix of "Take you to the movies"

and he made it a hit tune with the one and only "we da best (worst)"
    DJ KHALED!!!

K and Bangs go hard!!! LMFAO!!!

« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 01:32:35 AM by M-Point »