Africasgateway.com

Khaya Cool Radio Bop

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Where my radio BOP heads @ this nigga used to talk shit on the radio man anyone know where he is? I am sure he is producing pron somewhere cos he used to run phone sex operation on a Radio BOP and he was one of the first shows dedicated to strictly hip hop

Craziest DJ I have known he makes Phat Joe to sound like Thuso Motaung
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 08:49:01 AM by Ramorethetho »
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Hahaha man u crazy. funny enough last week I was missing hearin his slots. But Khaya was a big phat lier tho, tryna mack em chics callin in. hes now @ North West fm doin sum rnb show still got that old funny model-c accent lol. in my opinion he should hav been somewhere very far by now considering people he used to work with phat joe, adil etc radio bop wasted his career for real. where were u @ that time Rama?
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
crazy that u had to remember that niccah: his hip hop slot was dope, too much of that badboy attitude on him but he cracked amean 1......
i dunno what happened to the station self(as i don't think thats what killed his career) but had they maintained all, that station would have given sum big station competition.

shit reminds me of those days when BOPTV would play u those chinese kung-fu flicks all round until they go off air!
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....