Pimpin' Msholozi

Myth · 32 · 8693

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
http://www.timeslive.co.za/sundaytimes/article284208.ece

baby number twenty! Hahaha zuma is that niggah
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
he is a real pimp yo!

it is a bit of a PR nightmare, how the hell will he speak about HIV AIDS issues now,

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
^^ i'm all for wifing all the shorti's he wants to and all that but this is just wrong! Irvin says he feels betrayed coz he thought dude was his homeboy like that. Matina also maintains they aren't chuffed at all. zuma aint cool to me anymore!!! Polygamy aside(which i'm alright with), the example he's setting is appalling considering the hiv/aids rate in our country!!! i must side with the DA on this one.. how u gon have unprotected sex with a side dish but u have so many wives? especially after piping the hiv positive shorti sonorr! uZuma uyasinyela kodwa!!! he's is truly undermining our intelligence!

"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Ay! Let a nigga live y'all!!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 10:54:37 AM by Alpha Manly Male Being »
Beating bitches since 1982.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

for interest sake. do u think what he did was cool? in other words, if one of ur a**ociates/friends piped ur daughter and he was married to, not one or two ladies for that matter, would you think, 'let a nigga live'?  ::) haha

seems to me like people have lost objectivity these days when it comes to Zuma.. no one wants to castigate him on blatant wrong doings! its like er'one scared all of a sudden! ku-late for thina!

on the flipside, guess they don't call him jay zee for nothing; Do what thou wilt comrades!!!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 11:08:35 AM by Koli qha »

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

for interest sake. do u think what he did was cool? in other words, if one of ur a**ociates/friends piped ur daughter and he was married to, not one or two ladies for that matter, would you think, 'let a nigga live'?  ::) haha

seems to me like people have lost objectivity these days when it comes to Zuma.. no one wants to castigate him on blatant wrong doings! its like er'one scared all of a sudden! ku-late for thina!

on the flipside, guess they don't call him jay zee for nothing; Do what thou wilt comrades!!!

If it was my daughter, and i was Irvin, i would murk him. They move in similar circles. Zuma CAN get touched. However, if i was in Zuma's position, i would prolly have piped the broad too.

The only place i see where Zuma f***ed up was nutting in this broad live wire and getting her preggies. We all know he is a bit of a retard. But it pisses me off when the average Joe on the street critisizes a nigga for doing shit, that every body else is doing. They are all a bunch of hypocrites.

If you only knew how many married "respectable" members of parliament are nutting high school girls. I personally know a lot of what is going on behind the scenes. The only difference between this retard Zuma, and the rest of these hypocrites, is that Zuma ALWAYS gets caught.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
get yourself a pussy and leave my president alone 
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
get yourself a pussy and leave my president alone 

This mans words are prophetic.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

If it was my daughter, and i was Irvin, i would murk him. They move in similar circles. Zuma CAN get touched. However, if i was in Zuma's position, i would prolly have piped the broad too.

The only place i see where Zuma f***ed up was nutting in this broad live wire and getting her preggies. We all know he is a bit of a retard. But it pisses me off when the average Joe on the street critisizes a nigga for doing shit, that every body else is doing. They are all a bunch of hypocrites.

If you only knew how many married "respectable" members of parliament are nutting high school girls. I personally know a lot of what is going on behind the scenes. The only difference between this retard Zuma, and the rest of these hypocrites, is that Zuma ALWAYS gets caught.

EXACTLY! its only wrong if u get caught! so he mustn't get caught!

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
this bro is keeping the balance... this country needs guys like him... to f*** more and help build the nxt generation......lol

i guess no matta what u do on the side, truth prevails, so f*** more and if shit hits the fan, be a man and stand for it.
if IRON DUKE  be angry bout what his friend dun did, how many has he hit without any1 sayin a word?
as men we is all guilty of wanting/f***ing a friends sis/cousin/relative, they jump on you and u is expected to turn a blind eye to fine looking broad? i say: f*** that.

he is a public figure, his only fault is dat he don't trust on his government issue rubbers.
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Hahahahah. Im a**uming you will have to stay out of your next door neighbours wife for a while until this whole infidelity shit storm dust settles.

So there you have it folks! Nut all you want, but dont get caught! Cos if her daddy doesnt murk you, her HIV or maternal status will!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Hahahahah. Im a**uming you will have to stay out of your next door neighbours wife for a while until this whole infidelity shit storm dust settles.

So there you have it folks! Nut all you want, but dont get caught! Cos if her daddy doesnt murk you, her HIV or maternal status will!!

Thats good to know, now back to nutting

That not good enough for ya?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Hes Big pimpin alrite.I hear Khoza  was not amused at all that his daughter was impregnated by Zuma.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Asked by Newsweek International editor Fareed Zakaria, who was moderating a panel on South Africa, about his "many wives" and whether he loved all of them equally, Zuma responded, "Absolutely," drawing howls of laughter from the crowd. He then got up and joined them with his charming laughter to dance and sing, "have a baby by me baby and be a millionair".

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Yho anisalahleki nje. Okay, so many other MP members are doing it, so what? He's the President for crying out loud, he's supposed to lead by example. How is he, as president, supposed to speak publicly about the HIV/AIDS when he is so blatantly having sex without protection?

But then again, if it were 2009, I would have cared, it's 2010 and I really don't give a shit anymore.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.