Africasgateway.com

Pimpin' Msholozi

Myth · 32 · 8695

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
^^^ndinqinelana nawe sisi. ndibukela inhlekisa le, kodwa sivelelwe xasekuthetwa inyani. sivelelwa.

bonke ababantu abazama ukusiqhatha ngalento, bayasiphambanela. yi-two cents yonke lento. ayikho lento yenziwa nguzuma. akukho culture yam enje mna.

ungaphel'amandla mtshana. nceda, ungakhe ulinge uphel'amandla. iinde lendlela. kwaye sisezofuneka kunjalo nje. amazwi la asakwaziyo ukuthetha. asezofuneka. ungakhe ulinge uyeke izimanga zabantu zikutyhafise. nceda, uhlale unqanda.

- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear

it is a bit of a PR nightmare, how the hell will he speak about HIV AIDS issues now,

He doesn't have to. He's pa**sed that privilige onto Kgalema Mothlanthe. He is the chairperson of the South African National Aids Council.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
weed being legal > polygamy being legal.

i dont care about who Zuma sleeps with, im just saying. its 2010 fer chrissake!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
President Jacob Zuma should seek professional help for "his sex addiction", a South African MP says.

This follows reports that Mr Zuma, 67, who has three wives, has a "love-child" with Sonono Khoza, 39, the daughter of local world cup boss Irvin Khoza.

Kenneth Meshoe said Mr Zuma should get help, like "Tiger Woods did", and also accused him of contradicting his government's HIV/Aids policies.

The ANC has confirmed that Mr Zuma has paid compensation for the pregnancy.

In several South African cultures, the father of a child born out of wedlock pays damages known as Inhlawulo to the family of the baby's mother.

Mr Zuma's payment of this suggests he is not denying paternity.

It seems he is sending a message which says 'Don't do as I do, do as I say'

Patricia de Lille
Independent Democrats
He has often spoken of his pride in his Zulu culture.

African Christian Democratic Party (ACDP) leader Reverend Mesheo said the "love-child" was an indication that Mr Zuma "is not using condoms and is undermining the safe sex message of his own government", report the local Times and Sowetan newspapers.

There is an ongoing debate on Mr Zuma's practice of polygamy, with critics accusing him of sending mixed messages on HIV prevention.

South Africa has the highest number of HIV infections in the world - more than five million people.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8491375.stm

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
^^^ndinqinelana nawe sisi. ndibukela inhlekisa le, kodwa sivelelwe xasekuthetwa inyani. sivelelwa.

bonke ababantu abazama ukusiqhatha ngalento, bayasiphambanela. yi-two cents yonke lento. ayikho lento yenziwa nguzuma. akukho culture yam enje mna.

ungaphel'amandla mtshana. nceda, ungakhe ulinge uphel'amandla. iinde lendlela. kwaye sisezofuneka kunjalo nje. amazwi la asakwaziyo ukuthetha. asezofuneka. ungakhe ulinge uyeke izimanga zabantu zikutyhafise. nceda, uhlale unqanda.

uba singathetha inyaniso emsulwa, siyeke amaphecephece la acinga uba lentlekele isehlelayo sisithembhiso sikayehova endodeni, ngoba bengamagwala akhwela eskhepheni sikaZuma, singatsho siqonde uba senziwa igusha.. in fact, igusha ngabo aba bacinga uba uxanduva ayilolwethu ukuba silamle umalusi (uMongameli) wethu xana ebheka caleni limbhi ngaphandle kwendlela ayakhankanywa kwade kudala!

isohlwayo senhlawulo sizekelise isiphoso ecaleni lendoda leyo yehliwayo. kulindelwe uba uyawusele emzeka udade lowo ngoba sele em'moshile. uqinisekise uba enye indoda ngeke imqhase inolwazi lwempoxo emehleleyo. so i think our culture is very much AGAINST lento ayenzayo.

amasiko ethu akayithetheleli lento ayenzayo. Polygamy is definitely on!! and it makes sense in most area's of South Africa still, but thats a different argument. infidelity is still infidelity and is frowned upon in our culture! if we were to get cultural about this ingakuphela kwalengxoxo mpikiswano!

sigh.. andinalo ithemba loba iyahlalutywa ngeeqondo eziphilileyo luninzi lwethu apha ngoba... well its AG. shame
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 09:41:18 AM by Koli qha »
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

amasiko ethu akayithetheleli lento ayenzayo. Polygamy is definitely on!! and it makes sense in most area's of South Africa still, but thats a different argument. infidelity is still infidelity and is frowned upon in our culture! if we were to get cultural about this ingakuphela kwalengxoxo mpikiswano!

can you please elaborate on polygamy. it makes absolutely no sense to me.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Msholozi paid for damages / inhlawulo for her. So culturally, it's all good. Stop hating on the man.
Msholozi loves women. Nothing wrong with that.
Although, I would never pay nhlawulo for a 39 year old. That's the mistake the president made. I mean, really now....She must have been "damaged goods" already.
But let Zuma rule without subjecting him to your own moral principles and values.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Msholozi paid for damages / inhlawulo for her. So culturally, it's all good. Stop hating on the man.
Although, I would never pay nhlawulo for a 39 year old. That's the mistake the president made. I mean, really now....She must have been "damaged goods" already.
But let Zuma rule without subjecting him to your own moral principles and values.

yes, you're absolutely right.

f*** accountability for HIV policy, i mean, hey, come on, now - he's just a ladies man!

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Real talk. Hope she came heavily discounted. Cos i would also refuse to pay retail prices for a high mileage whip.

Beating bitches since 1982.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Real talk. Hope she came heavily discounted. Cos i would also refuse to pay retail prices for a high mileage whip.

bro...you don't like/respect women too much, do you?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

I didnt mean to laugh at this but I did.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

ha h ah ahahah! ayo this is funny
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

ur wrong there boss, even he speaks about safe sex and the need to be responsible.

in this day in age when HIV is a HUGE issue, to shrug off a presidents philandering is irresponsible. so he has 3 wives sure thats cool, but on top of that he went and had a side bish who he piped with no protection, come now. we all make mistakes sure, but we should also point out wrong things when they are wrong. and this aint right.

regardless of what y'all say, it aint right.

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Why would you say that??! I love bishes.
Beating bitches since 1982.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Why would you say that??! I love bishes.

then how come you always tuning the stukkies kak, my bru?