Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

New Sade joint!!

Vexer · 15 · 5805

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Have you guys heard the new Sade joint "Soldier of Love".

Its the 1st single of her new album of the same name that's coming out on the 8th of Feb.

New album in 10yrs but it was worth the wait.

This joint is f***ing ill. Check it out : http://www.mp3raid.com/music/sade_soldier_of_love.html

I'm definetely copping it on the 8th.

Put me on a desert island with one album each from Sade, Bob Marley and Tupac and I'm all good.

This shit is bananas!!!!!!

Re-defines Jazz/soul/rnb in one fell swoop.

I like the strong Hip-Hop influence that comes through in this joint.

Its always been there in Sade's music  especially with the drumming on the last album "Lover's Rock" but this time its been brought more upfront and it sounds wonderful.

What do you guys think?
I stay chiseled

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
LEARN YOUR WEBSITE:

http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php?topic=26255.105   (look at the last post)

the TRACK is nice but its OLD NEWS, its even had a multiple of remixes done....even got LEAKS offa the album....  ;)

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Hook me up.Pliz!!!!!

I just heard the track in the car on my way to work for the 1st time today and I'm excited about it. Its really unique.

I really like Sade unfortunately bcoz of work I haven't been surfing the net a lot so I didn't pick up on the songs presence earlier on the web.

I just heard it by chance today on Metro.

I stay chiseled

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Hook me up.Pliz!!!!!

I just heard the track in the car on my way to work for the 1st time today and I'm excited about it. Its really unique.

I really like Sade unfortunately bcoz of work I haven't been surfing the net a lot so I didn't pick up on the songs presence earlier on the web.

I just heard it by chance today on Metro.

il try ZIP u up a lil sumin sumin and see if i cant toss it to you by the weekend fam...but to be quite honest with you, the jonts ive heard, "soldier of love" excluded are not that DOPE...they are NICE ....and by that i mean i dont get a sence of HEAVY experimentation and lively feel that pocketed the previous albums we know and love her for...but hey, those are jsut LEAKS so i dont know, maybe the album has sumin a little different..I HOPE...!

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Thanks man. Can't wait.

I hope all the other joints measure up to "Soldier of love".

Sade's music is timeless so I'm pretty sure I'll be into all the other joints.
I stay chiseled

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Love the album....excellent, cla**ic sade.
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

did you by any chance purchase it ma nigg...cos if its a download i heard there are a couple of leaks floating that arent really joints on the album!

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile

- THE ONE: FOR LIFE -

dude! i hope so! sade is like coming up for air for me. the queen of my little heart i tell you. the fairy GOD mother. i'm sure i could write the book, im sure. the love of myyyyy life. i mean i could go on. cla**ic, true, simple, honest, open.

soldier of love is quiet a movement to somewhere else. it was quite a surprise. been taking in, and been like okay, so ten years, on whats the story. where you been and how the hell have you been. and she returns and the first thing she has to say for herself is: 'ive lost the use of my heart, but im still alive'. youre like alrighty theeeen. yes.

certainly harder, stronger. shes a commander in chief there. heard it on booming loud speakers for the first time the other day, in a big venue. and for the first time then i was like ja, okay, you rock. veeery nervous about the rest of the offering. 

and so looking forward.

so you best not be kidding me....ill be back!
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/

did you by any chance purchase it ma nigg...cos if its a download i heard there are a couple of leaks floating that arent really joints on the album!

tracklist matches what i got so i don't know, either way this is my first cop of the year....tryna up it now. ninjas want pms or ?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 06:06:53 PM by Msanii_XL »
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

tracklist matches what i got so i don't know, either way this is my first cop of the year....tryna up it now. ninjas want pms or ?

pm it fam too many noob scum

That not good enough for ya?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

aight, u might just have the right one then...yeah..PM that isht homes...!

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
got the album yesterday but i haven't had the chance to listen to it. will upload it as soon as i can.

If anybody has the following jodeci albums,PLEASE up them

1. forever my lady

2. The Show, the After Party, the Hotel

one love
Scratch Head

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
she returns and the first thing she has to say for herself is: 'ive lost the use of my heart, but im still alive'. youre like alrighty theeeen. yes.

How about when she says:

"I'm on the borderline of my faith/
 In the hinterland of my devotion".

You just can't f*** with that type of spiritual/emotional depth.

Sade represents the ideal woman to me. It'd be so great to be in a relationship with a woman who has that type of depth. I wish I could have her. Even if its for dinner.
I stay chiseled

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
she returns and the first thing she has to say for herself is: 'ive lost the use of my heart, but im still alive'. youre like alrighty theeeen. yes.

How about when she says:

"I'm on the borderline of my faith/
 In the hinterland of my devotion".

You just can't f*** with that type of spiritual/emotional depth.

Sade represents the ideal woman to me. It'd be so great to be in a relationship with a woman who has that type of depth. I wish I could have her. Even if its for dinner.

..im on the borderliiiine of my faith. im in the hinterlaaand of my devotion....

YHO!!!!! IT GOT LATE DUDE!!! you know it got late. thats my other line there! youre just like yho its hectic. things are *falsetto* heeectiiiiic.

shes a great lady man. she doesnt engage with the way the scene works. it fascinates me, to have pulled it of then even like that. shes just herself. the end. but also because of it i dont think we realise, she cuts across every things, all the divides. shes there. you and your mom will be jamming. we can forget to count her. but everybody knows. its like, SADE. the woman, the legend.

shes beautiful.

you must go backwards bra (if you havent), unearth, take the whole journey. its gems upon gems upon gems. shes got a very sparse but distinct voicing of life. im like so nervous about this album. im like so there tomorrow. im like what! some of you have got it already?! im like no ways! im there! i cant believe it. ten years! TEN YEARS. do you understand that kind of waiting. and theres been a change. so im dying to know what that feels liiiiike. its scary.

sweet man dude. haha. even if its for dinner. sure man :D

- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Even if its for dinner? Canibalism any?. ;D

I gave it a listen and it is clear to me she is tackling some deeply personal betrayal. I admire her courage for sharing such intimacy with the world. + it is musically rich too not just moping about on tracks all depressed.

Gonna get some brothers in trouble though... On some exposition mess. Takuvara akomana.