Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

sa underground!

tebzartlad!

• THE D.A.N.J.E.R MAN
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +6/-3
  • ...I still love H.E.R the way Common used to!
    • View Profile
everybody knows deep down in their hearts what is underground and what is not underground. I never understood why we need other peoples definitions to know what underground is when we already know.

...co-sign.

but on new projects though... 

Soweto producer extraordinaire/ a**ylum Tribe member and Splash Jam host...Fullskillakilla (The Pest) is finally dropping his tape “Koncept Karnival” with featured artists...The Circle, Vikinduku, Torture and many more...tomorrow, 06 February 2010, at Splash Jam (Opp. Dube Station).

*60 bones a copy y'all...!

Claude "Baller" Kona... R.I.P (Return If Possible!)

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
And I take this opportunity to make known that I and a couple of friends are dropping something in March. The Project will be called "Obese Bananas - Urban Music for the Decent Listener." We doing touch ups now and might have to record a few more tracks.

Bukela esisikhala...
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
My 2 cents:

1. co-sign wit MrC

2. On the joint I produced, k-dawg killed every1. Sori,bt thats just me.

3. If U nt knw by many and go 2 more cyphers and sell 4rm yo boot...jst to name significant few - U underground.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
everybody knows deep down in their hearts what is underground and what is not underground. I never understood why we need other peoples definitions to know what underground is when we already know.

Skwatta Kamp - Khut n Joyn was an underground album. I think nobody can deny that. It had commercial success, songs like RAU RAU were on the radio, had a video, and i believe it sold relatively well.

Mkhukhu Funkshen on the other hand was a COMMERCIAL ALBUM. It was a GOOD ALBUM but it was not underground.

There. Not hard is it ?

hey, and then? the tone?

this is a good example and thanks for that. just one more thing here, if skwatta made another of that particular album, directly following it (hypothetically, for all intents and these here purposes lets a**ume its doable), with great commercial success. would that still be viewed as underground, just with commercial success then? what im getting at is this, if you continue to create in the same vein, moving from a place of being identified in this way, but with greater 'above ground' success, perhaps without compromising that much on your artistic integrity - who are you then.

its easy to take in when its simply a matter of breaking through and being fresh with it, thats easy. but there tends to be this other stuff that comes through. thats why you'll have these kinds of questions.   

also aint nothing wrong with continuously interrogating our understanding of these things. lets keep that open. the thing is this, i dont think its necessarily about wanting other peoples definitions, in substitute of our own, never that. its simply to try hook into the greater thought, coz now now we are coming from completely different places. your view may enhance or alert me to a blindspot i may have. and i dont always know bra, sometimes its all just so inconsistent that what is in my best interest, is to ask.

panic, sure okay. until i come up with another one. i hear you - ish. chuckle.   
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
My 2 cents:

1. co-sign wit MrC

3. If U nt knw by many and go 2 more cyphers and sell 4rm yo boot...jst to name significant few - U underground.

I'm sayin!!! Was tellin R-Senic the same thing. You should hear more of K-Dog/ see him perform. Rugged as can be! Still gonna try up a video of him spitting this one loooooooooooooooooooong but hilarious verse. Dude is crazy.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Mprofeti the Radical Process

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-13
    • View Profile
My 2 cents:

1. co-sign wit MrC

I'm sayin!!! Was tellin R-Senic the same thing. You should hear more of K-Dog/ see him perform. Rugged as can be! Still gonna try up a video of him spitting this one loooooooooooooooooooong but hilarious verse. Dude is crazy.

Paragon is the shit on the Blind track, taking nothing away from the guy spitin the second verse......"Le rap isdudla mang khuphuka it cannot breathe easy"
Freedom is only a state of mind....

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
My 2 cents:

1. co-sign wit MrC

Paragon is the shit on the Blind track, taking nothing away from the guy spitin the second verse......"Le rap isdudla mang khuphuka it cannot breathe easy"

no doubt. I don't take anything away from the other dudes on the track. it's a dope joint period.

Here's a video/ joint from Seida Crook and The Beat'Oven:

What y'all think?
www.myspace.com/tang1632

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Yo I like it! He's got intelligent rhyme patterns, and some nice punchlines! His lines connect nicely! It's dope!

He sounds american though, people here in the states, would like this I think! I'm surprised kinda, I'm not too familiar with guys work, read he grew up in London or something, kind of expected more of a UK accent, but it's a dope track regardless, the video is nice too! I'm feeling this!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
My 2 cents:

1. co-sign wit MrC

Whatever happened to Paragon from Tembisa? Dude was mad dope.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Mothipa  dude is from vaal he is dope
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
You must also listen or ask someone to record it for you Umhlobo wenene late every friday and Saturday night  called rapper mrapper  lot of hungry kids there
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
You must also listen or ask someone to record it for you Umhlobo wenene late every friday and Saturday night  called rapper mrapper  lot of hungry kids there

Umhlobo Wenene got a hip hop show? What's it called and what time is it on?
www.myspace.com/tang1632

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
My 2 cents:

1. co-sign wit MrC

Dude is still mad dope. He dropped an album titled PPP (Power Pussy & Pistols) a few years back. Dope LP. Think he dropped another one after that, I know he was working on another one in like 2008. The 'Blind' track which he is featured on was recorded in November last year, I think, so dude clearly still has it in him. He still raps at the shows in the hood (Tembisa). I'll see if I can find PPP on my hard drive and up it here. Mixing/Mastering wasn't the best but there's some really dope tracks on that.
www.myspace.com/tang1632

Psyklone

• reppin 1022 all the way thru!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-11
  • I dont rap...I brainstorm food for thought!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.1022affiiation.blogspot.com

Here's a video/ joint from Seida Crook and The Beat'Oven:

What y'all think?

Dope shit!!!

Is that Ma-B from Dreima on the vid (witha shirt off smokin)? That Steve Biko tee caught my attention...anybody know where I can go cop me one?

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

Dude is still mad dope. He dropped an album titled PPP (Power Pussy & Pistols) a few years back. Dope LP. Think he dropped another one after that, I know he was working on another one in like 2008. The 'Blind' track which he is featured on was recorded in November last year, I think, so dude clearly still has it in him. He still raps at the shows in the hood (Tembisa). I'll see if I can find PPP on my hard drive and up it here. Mixing/Mastering wasn't the best but there's some really dope tracks on that.

DO that!