Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Maggz arrested & Bongani Fa**ie is a Wanted Man

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Came across this on the internet..niggaz is mad Hogging and grinding g-packs on the streets lol.

Brenda Fa**ie’s son Bongani is wanted by the police.

This after the tiff between Fa**ie and his former Ghetto Ruff boss Lance Stehr reached a head.
Just when it was thought the dust was settling down, Stehr surprised many by opening a case of theft against Fa**ie and his friends, who followed him out of the stable.
Stehr allegedly opened a case of theft against Fa**ie, Gift Magubane, popularly known as Maggz, Tessa Nxumalo, Ruff X, Nipho Funeka and Mpumi Phillips last year.
The first arrests were made this week when police declared Fa**ie the most wanted person of the group.
Stehr claims the group of his former employees stole equipment that belongs to Ghetto Ruff, estimated to be worth R450000.
Stehr denied opening a case against Funeka and Phillips. “I can confirm that I have opened a case of theft against six people but not against Nipho and Mpumi.”
He refused to comment further, saying the issue is now a police matter.
Maggz and Nxumalo were arrested this week and spent two nights behind bars.
They appeared in the Johannesburg magistrate’s court on Thursday and were released on R7500 bail each.
Hip hop singer Maggz of Girls, Girls fame says he was surprised by the arrests.
“I know that the equipment belongs to Madala (Fa**ie). Although Lance bought it , it was Bongani who requested it and Lance has been deducting the money for it ever since ,” Maggz says.
Fa**ie, who owns Fa**ie Records, has signed Maggz as his first artist.
Maggz says they took the equipment when Stehr kicked Fa**ie out of Ghetto Ruff.
“We only moved things that belonged to Bongani and nothing else,” says Maggz.

He says they spoke to Stehr about dropping the case after they have confiscated the equipment but to no avail.
“I think he is still bitter at Bongani for leaving the stable. He is trying to hit back and we are caught up in it because we are Bongani’s close friends and stablemates at Fa**ie Records,” Maggz says.

Nxumalo says her sin was to be Fa**ie’s right-hand person. “He (Stehr) always said he wanted to teach Bongani a lesson. He said he wants to see Bongani back on the streets where he found him.”

Fa**ie refused to comment, saying he is still consulting his lawyers.

■masungwinin@sundayworld.co.za

http://www.sundayworld.co.za/Home/Article.aspx?id=1111563

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
read it in the papers yesterday...

Lance is going hard on em...

damn!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
eish ppl of the Stu... lol

this Tessa person I know/met once, she's da only chick staying in a house filled with boys.  haahahaha - im mo forrward this is to ma friends.

ok about the equipment belonging to Madala (Fa**ie)  Madala & Fa**ie are 2 diff ppl.  ???  ???

anywho, cant spend too much time chatting about semantics

Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Well atleast now they can rap about being thugs coz they spent 2 days in a police station..lol
Bongz is a talented producer though, hope this negativity surrounding him lately doesnt f*** with that...
Real Recognise Real

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
The first thing that popped into my head was that we can expect some thugged out tracks now, cos the  boys were in jail.