briCK · 14 · 7376

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Firstly..does anyone drink peroni? I mean seriously?

true apart from Hansa and Castle lite I drink anything...but I am talking bout serious stranded on an island shit.

If you had a choice between spending your time alone with a female of your choice or a well that flowed of ice cold beer,

which beer would you choose? not Peroni for me, fine I will drink four handies if I am not on a drinking spree but at a party of else where keep that tap water away from a nigga. I had three draughts of that shit, nice and fresh as it was i kept thinking WHY WHY oh WHY?

I have stopped black, and stout and Amstel and just sip on heini...f***ing Peroni...new years eve there a nigga was with Peroni in hand looking like I just drank five litres of coffee while aye body else was wilding out...I don't drink on Sundays or during the week so my friday beer has to hit the spot with the quickness!

anyway,,,,As I do on mondays I watch cheaters again last night I dunno why I do this shit to myself but I do, chances are if you suspect you been cheated on you are and you know why.

I am rough around the edges yes but I thinking cheating has got to be the dumbest thing one can do...let me ellaborate!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I am off relashionships for a while, I need to save cash and more importantly I need to be focused nothing worse than a girl to de-rail you, if you have not fogotten somthing she just pissed at you, I belive girls default state is misarable and in a relashionship its your work to keep her out of misery and you have to do it constantly, if you don't make her happy she returns to her grumpy mean state, you can take her to a movie and as soon as you leave her she sending you a text talking bout she loney and alone and feels neglected..what shit is that...that my friend is the drama that I can't handle right now.

I don't do prostitutes since the "incident" which will share in due course so I have opted for shady freinds whom if you don't manage can get urself trapped in an unplanned relashionship, which is what these broads do, when you tell em that you not looking or something serious they front like thats what they want too yet all they doing is plotting to move in with you, change you dress and hygine sense, its disgusting I tell you disgusting, then there is the older woman spending money on you phenom..thank God for they heathen ways, I don't have a problem being used , BUT let me know don't tell me you single when yuo cheating you dirty tramp..I am grown and understand that these things happen and of-course there is the fact that its hard to resist a sexy beast of my stature!

Breathe

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
First there is no such thing as "it hppened", i did not mean to etc etc etc..I have girls cheat on they guys with me and THEY put themselves in a position where something could happen if you don't wanna cheat don't tempt yourself by hanging with someone you attracted too etc etc cheaters know what they doing..BUT that besides the point the point is these trifling hoes!

what is wrong with bitches? if they not phoning and stressing you they swallowing babies else where...I have been cheated on numerous times and just when I was thinking maybe its me..my uncle sat me down and schooled me!

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
preach on brother
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I , if you don't make her happy she returns to her grumpy mean state, you can take her to a movie and as soon as you leave her she sending you a text talking bout she loney and alone and feels neglected..what shit is that...!

No!! Shit! ;D You dont say!!

JUST 2 DAYS you diddnt call her shes on some ' No sms or callback(to show you thinking about me) I feel lonely,sometimes i feel like you dont exist in my life",WTF seriously!!! i mean WTF! I had to cut that one off Damn!!

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
The cheated on guys must be the worst suckers in the world..the bitch says I am sorry please don't leave PLEASE..I really love you..really when you sucking the next cats dick where was the love. Yesterday I felt sorry for dude,,first she wanted to leave him coz he was struggling financially so dude mans up and starts putting more work in as a rult he does not have as much time on his hands to met her demands but she living it up spending HIS loot on some other f***ing guy..and she got the balls to talk about you now work too hard you got no time for me?

WHAT THE f***!!! Bitch you best move out my crib...she talking bout ITS YOUR FAULT I am f***ing this nigga!! I promise no lie..I will pack ALL her shit, change the lock and toss her shit out and YES that would be the last contact I will have with her...is really love that would catch your woman screwing some other cat then you forgive her?

f*** THAT!

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
The cheated on guys must be the worst suckers in the world..the b**** says I am sorry please don't leave PLEASE..I really love you..really when you sucking the next cats dick where was the love. Yesterday I felt sorry for dude,,first she wanted to leave him coz he was struggling financially so dude mans up and starts putting more work in as a rult he does not have as much time on his hands to met her demands but she living it up spending HIS loot on some other f***ing guy..and she got the balls to talk about you now work too hard you got no time for me?

WHAT THE f***!!! b**** you best move out my crib...she talking bout ITS YOUR FAULT I am f***ing this nigga!! I promise no lie..I will pack ALL her shit, change the lock and toss her shit out and YES that would be the last contact I will have with her...is really love that would catch your woman screwing some other cat then you forgive her?

f*** THAT!
you forgot beating her a** up

Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Wow, the double standards up in this place..................just wow!!!! If it was a girl on here talking about no good men, calling them names, basically doing this 'at noon with bricks' thing, you guys would label her as an angry bitter hag that needs dick to lighten up but bricks does the same things and he gets hi5s!!

Seriously??? Seriously??? Seriously??
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile
Cla** in session...
I repeat...fcuk your couch

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Ipipi alipheli. Noma ngabe lidla kangaki. Kodwa ikhekhe liyavithika. So why wud u wana vithiza yo own khekhe uyanda or even share it for that matter? Coz lizophela. Idla ngaphandle safe though, uhlikinize futhi. Bese ubuye endlini ugeze bese kubangathi lelikhekhe lasendlini uyalincenga kanti whee, Broadzz ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Some bishes date guyz because of their BADBOY qualities and then attempt to change them into good guys and they succeed they dump them and say they not the type of guy they fell inlove or got attractd to...WTF the hell is that?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 02:11:05 PM by A pimp named Sarkozy »

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Uyanda..its not that serious...the example happened to be a female that got my attention..i don't look at people who cheat male or female with a nice eye..and don't mind the name calling sorry sweets...it just slips..PEACE

BUT truth be told if a woman is takeing your money and getting f***ed by some other guy calling her a hoe is called is bound to be an instinct..

But like I said ...breathe and let it slide it aint that serious.

about double standard i dunno..i bullshit is bullshit male or female origns makes no different

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Uyanda..its not that serious...the example happened to be a female that got my attention..i don't look at people who cheat male or female with a nice eye..and don't mind the name calling sorry sweets...it just slips..PEACE

BUT truth be told if a woman is takeing your money and getting f***ed by some other guy calling her a hoe is called is bound to be an instinct..

But like I said ...breathe and let it slide it aint that serious.

about double standard i dunno..i bullshit is bullshit male or female origns makes no different

Real talk. A spade is a spade. Call it like it is.
Its easy for the girls on AG to catch feelings about these things.

The reality is, we have ACTUAL stories to tell. Not to say i am justifying the use of derogatory terms for women, but im saying that there are real life stories of women acting like whores being told here, and so we refer to the accordingly in the manner in which they act.

@ Uyanda: Stop with all the feminist bullshit and tell us an actual story so that we may sympathise with you. All this "guys do it too" nonsense does nothing but perpetuate the OBVIOUSLY biased gender debate of who is more of a whore than the other.

Beating bitches since 1982.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Every time I watch chaeters I can't help but notice some patterns when it comes to the guys who get cheated on, the exhibit "soft" traits of some guys. unfortunetly when most guys suspect they womn o infidelity they tend to choke the truth out the woman, which is uncooth, uncivilized and just bad all round,  but the unfortunate truth,, the guys who get cheated on seam to be nice and the type to take female related advise from females! "Anne I can't belive it I think Sue is cheating" Anne: "Cummon Eric she going thru a phase let it slide give her a month then contact cheaters!" talk about stupid advise.

I got uncles to do that and I dunno about other cultures but most black guys learn they filthy ways from they uncles from buying smokes, booze to sex in fact EVERYTHING done by men we learn from our uncles who most are a bunch of alchoholic shitheads! and when it comes to female advise tho I tend to gravitate towards them, it is them who do the talking to your inlaws in the first place so they must know something.

Tell your uncle you suspect your woman is cheating and they will give u advise and none of it ould invlove something as lame as exposing her to a wide audience.

Apparently most women have an inner hoe(much like most guys have latent homosexual traits), if you can bring that out you will know what kind of woman she is.

like last night the woman is frequenting "sausage bars" not my word, thats apparently what they call strip clubs for women...IF you been with a woman 14yrs and you are surprised that she likes to see naked men, you are not paying attention to your woman,,,double standard aside women visiting strip clubs rings foul yet I see no problem with it..if she is the type, the same way not every guy would go to a strip club not every woman DOES not have fantasies of that..I have been to strip cubs with my girls...female clubs and have often encouraged some of them to go and visit males clubs with out my presence I see nothing wrong...if she wants to grab at him and get roughed by "dingo the dick" she is saving me a lot of future heart ache...if thats what she into forcing her to avoid it wil make her creep behind your back and probably do worse.

The guys who get cheated on make say to myself..."dude, you pick-up and wife a hoe and you shocked when she is who she is and then you wanna reconcile?  dude there is no helping you you on for dolo!"