So what do you have in store for the index page
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I'd like to suggest taking away newbie's rights to create topics this will easily curb anymore bot invasions, I dont know a minimum 50 post isnt nearly as hardcore, other boards I frequent go a hundred posts plus 30 days membership  8)

and CAN WE PLEASE GET SOME NEW EMOTICONS!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 10:15:00 AM by Deacon that nigga Frost »

That not good enough for ya?

AGMilitia

• Administrator
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Thank you we will do that

We are always working here, but had to take a few hours sleep break but we continue to do the work.

Regarding the bots, the Indians and some other east Asian countries are now employing human "bots" to manually infiltrate forums so it makes things tougher, e.g. today I had over 10 registrations from such people.  One way to solve this is I'm going to use api's to add further options to log in using facebook connect and twitter api and have already implemented the open ID authentication.

About the index page, the only thing holding that back is that we can't overwrite files via ftp in the www folder they are sorting it out now.  The shit would've been done ages ago if it wasn't for these stumbling blocks but we build bridges and get over it.  Thanks for all support.  We take every idea into consideration.  I'm leaving now for 2 hours but then I'm back.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
All this tech talk is making my tummy hurt. All i want to know is when we are going to get that Pr0n section running. With restricted access, only for members with more than 1000 posts. Everything else is secondary to this. So please stop what you are doing and look into it.
Beating bitches since 1982.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Regarding the bots, the Indians and some other east Asian countries are now employing human "bots" to manually infiltrate forums

Flipmode bot!

AGMilitia, you have the competence of pharoah's slaves. I commend you for that.

BUT 2 hour lunch breaks are not acceptable, theres still a lot of work to be done!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
All this tech talk is making my tummy hurt. All i want to know is when we are going to get that Pr0n section running. With restricted access, only for members with more than 1000 posts. Everything else is secondary to this. So please stop what you are doing and look into it.

This man speaks the greatest truth

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

UFCK THAT SH!T!!! Some of us been on AG for years, we can't be victims of such newbie rules jis coz our number of posts doesn't meet the set criteria. With such rules that lack any sort of intelligence, niggas like Mad and Rama who flood the forums with bullshit would get access real quick. Do you REALLY wanna be the one responsible for letting Rama get access to the PPM? Come up with something else...
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

UFCK THAT SH!T!!! Some of us been on AG for years, we can't be victims of such newbie rules jis coz our number of posts doesn't meet the set criteria. With such rules that lack any sort of intelligence, niggas like Mad and Rama who flood the forums with bullshit would get access real quick. Do you REALLY wanna be the one responsible for letting Rama get access to the PPM? Come up with something else...

maybe milk cant set it to the members join date then oh and start posting bitch  ;D

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile

maybe milk cant set it to the members join date then oh and start posting bitch  ;D
Kids like they taking all this shit you talking in consideration

And can you stop it with this Milk shit dude is just an avarage AG Militia is the one who deserve props

Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
the quoted text seems to take up a whole lot more space...
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
the quoted text seems to take up a whole lot more space...

true. but some niggas aint trying to get gla**es.