Africasgateway.com

[ BLACK NOISE TOURING EUROPE 3RD APRIL ]

fahfee · 15 · 3933

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
How will they pull it off? Have I misread the schedule or are they really going to be perfoming for 57 days!

They are definitely hard working. :-Z  :-Z
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
yeah man hit black noise up bro hit emile up he will connect with ya.how is shit on ya side hit me up from rushay   ;-)
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
NOT TO POLITICISE THIS THING... BUT...

THIS IS LIKE JONATHAN MOYO COMING TO JOZI TO BUY GOOD FOOD WHILE THE ZIMBABWEANS ARE STARVING...

ANYBODY CAUGHT THAT???

[ This message was edited by: ebonycat on 18-03-2003 07:10 ]
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

Anonymous

It´s a pity that their music is weak because it actually gives South African hip hop a bad name when they perform over there. :-]

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
i´d say it´s more a case of members who cannot be emcees but insist on holding their own on the microphone...
not all of us are cut out to be emcees.. and we should recognise that..

my guess is that Black Noise has never really listened to any of their albums themselves...

same goes for BVK.. the fat guy is just not cut out to be an emcee...

but hey - i´m just here..
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

Anonymous

It´s so embarra**ing to watch Black Noise perform.  

They are probably the worst group in this whole world.  I´d categories them with Vannilla Ice.  

They suck big time.  

They cannot rap, their production is disgustingly awful, they have weak hooks, they are just wack wack wack.  

It is very embarra**sing, I don´t know how they can perform and not have people laugh at them.

I saw them in Johannesburg a while back and my girlfriend couldn´t stop laughting.  We just looked at the ground.  We cou´dnt bear to watch.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I did not understand the John Moyo analogy?
beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
me neither actually i don´t know John Moyo
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Jonathan Moyo is the [foreign?] minister for Zimbabwe, basically his the man behind the man. He was also a professor at Wits.
beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
a while back.. whilst Zimbabweans were queuing for food... and there was very little for everybody...
Jonathan Moyo took his 4X4.. drove to Joburg and filled his shit with all the nicest canned goods and other food stuff he could load into his vehicle...

Black Noise has a project called HEAL THE HOOD... and Emile has a project titled TEACCH... something about True Education and Corrupted Heads...

whilst the Hood is deteriorating... kids are getting killed.. more laities are sucked into the "glorified" gangsta life..

THESE MUTHAf***AS ARE TOURING EUROPE..

THE MESSAGE THAT THEY SUPPOSEDLY TRY TO CONVEY IS NEEDED MORE ON THE CAPE FLATS THAN IN EUROPE... f*** EUROPE...  THERE´S NO MISEDUCATION OVER THERE... THERE´S NO VIOLENT CRIME THAT HAS THE IMPACT IT HAS RIGHT HERE AT HOME...

HOW IN THE f*** ARE YOU GONNA CLAIM TO BE DOWN FOR POSITIVE CHANGE AND UPLIFTMENT AND GO AND PERFORM FOR LAITIES WHOSE LIVES ARE NOT AT RISK AS IS THE VERY LAITIE THAT LIVES NEXT DOOR TO YOU???

THIS SHIT HAS ME FUMING...
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

Anonymous

are they using our tax money for this that they were granted from the national arts council? :-Y  :-Y  :-Y  :-Y  :-Y

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
i am of the understanding they get crazy luciano from the sa govt for their supposed projects... another muthafukkin HOAX...

that hiphop conference we´re talking about in another thread...

i´m now more determined than ever to bring that shit to fulfilment..

WHO´S DOWN????
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
This was definitely not my view [Noize sold-out]. I am not really familiar with most of their music or performances, all I thought is that they representing South Africa by doing all these shows.

From what I have seen on this site I would say it is pretty easy to get hold of Emile and clear this issue up, or just to hear his version. It will be interesting. Rush or Milk you willing to contact them?

One thing I got to add is that it would be nice to see Noize open the gates for other peeps. They could take serious & good solo emcee from Jozi, Cape or PE on their tour. Just give him or even her a little shine. They might blow up! Then the next dude helps another, then another ... I don´t know if this is already the case, but from their schedule it does not look so. That we have dozens of talented emcees and djs cannot be disputed. It would not be taking the limelight from them [Noize], just allow someone to pave the path you have already made. It´s good for Africa.

peace

[ This message was edited by: fahfee on 19-03-2003 22:32 ]
beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
man as far as black noise goes i appreciate what they doing they might not be tight in certian elements but they doing educating forself how many hip hop cats go to the township and educate the people? they just about hip hop and black noise is going all across the country educating.it is not allways about being tight on the mic but what you doing to teach your people.so as far as other cats go big respects to black noise for doing for self
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Rushay... one question...

WHICH TOWNSHIPS???????????????????????????????????????????????
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa