Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

are we xenophobic?

Guest · 18 · 4631

Anonymous

i can´t stand a nigerian.  

it makes me sick to see them in this country.  should i feel guilty for feeling like this? i mean come on, i´ve never met one honest nigerian.  

please tell me i´m wrong.

sandile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
yes sandile you are

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

oxman

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
I have met many great people from all over the damn place. You need to get the hell out the house and meet more people. Once you visit a foreign country you will be in a situation where you are a foreigner yourself. How do you feel when you hear about bad things happening to Africans in europe or america. Do we need to perpetuate that kind of ignorance. Many of the people who leave their own country don´t have a choice. They are forced to leave because of some political shit. Imagine how it was when white people used to say things like: I don´t like seeing these blacks around our areas. That was what caused all this apartheid shit. Grow up Fool!
xman

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
also you don´t really own south africa.

i grew up in a military camp in exile, in a forein country with these people you are xenophobic aganist giving us shelter to fight for our freedom, they shed blood for us and we wanna treat them like that...cummon hate him coz he f***ed up not couse he is nigerian.

This is always a painfull thing for me to see, when shit wasa hard for us we were fight for freedom and we needed these people know that its all good you wanna say f*** em, that spiting in our faces as freedom fighters coz what you basically saying is that we fought and died for shit, we died so that YOU would not GO thru what you treating the people like.

so yeah you are wrong for that, try and find out before you hate.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Oxman is right.

the problem with south african is we don´t travel out of the country so much, we like on xenophobic shit. its just a way to feel better because we are oppressed and we like "its not so bad, I´m better than a makwera from Maputo"

sandile, big up for starting this interesting topic. I´d like to see more views.

?
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
yeah we all brothers but we gotta stop the ignorance what makes you more african then the next cat ???
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Anonymous

whatever man, f*** that, they must stay the f*** out my country, while i have to work in a factory they can walk around in brand new clothes and drive bmws from the money they got from selling cocaine,  f*** that, i´m glad i chased all those f***ers outta my township

sandile

digabledust

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
ignorant muthaf***a
Steppin to me equalz trippin, walk home limpin like u pimpin"

oxman

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://
I don´t get what you mean Sandile! You can´t put all Nigerians in the same box. One day I met a South African guy from Jo´Burg in Brussels and I thought Yo let me say hi to my brotherman. I mean we are both black! The brother´s response after I introduced myself and told him I was from Cape Town was to arrogantly turn his face ugly and say that people fom Cape Town are racists. He then pulled away his nasty face and continued to talk to the white girls he was talking to in French. This is the same ignorant shit you are doing Sandile. You don´t know where the next man is coming from. Don´t f***ing judge!
xman

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Quote:

13-06-2003 at 19:35, Anonymous wrote:
whatever man, f*** that, they must stay the f*** out my country, while i have to work in a factory they can walk around in brand new clothes and drive bmws from the money they got from selling cocaine,  f*** that, i´m glad i chased all those f***ers outta my township

sandile

we all hate drug dealers
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
i just hate it when the nigerians wont let me get a room for free for just 30mins at ponte when all i want to do is f*** some crackhead zambian refugee.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

THE BENEFIT OF BEING A ZAMBIAN IS THAT I EMBARRESS EVERYONE IN THE ROOM WITH MY HUGE COCK.

THAT´S THE REAL REASON WHY SOUTH AFRICAN´S HATE US.

Blaque_booty

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Hey, i used to be xenophobic too, i used to think that foreigners were dirty, dishonest ppl. Well i grew up, and out of that narcissistic way of thinking, and got out there. Once i started meeting people form all over africa, i got to appreciate them , and realised that we´re one and the same. I learnt a lot about Africa, by making friends with nigerians, zambians,mozambiquans,angolans, yo the whole lot of them. I can honestly say now that sum of my close friends arent south african, and it doesnt make a difference. i think South africans, just like 2 lash out on ppl who r different, who speak different, who look different etc. Now what i have beef with is foreigners that cum into South Africa, use our resourses and then have the muthaf***n nerve to speak ish about us. They speak about how appaling the crime here is etc etc yes the crime rate here is pretty bad, but if its such a huge problem then why the hell r they here, why do they criticise our govt when theirs isnt doing much. Those are foreigners that i detest, and will not hesitate to tell them what i think of them.

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
africa belongs to all africans period
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus