Africasgateway.com

where is dropbomb freestyle ????

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
ayyo ppls i only been away for like 3 da7ys and when i come back i cant find my thread pls if u know there whereabouts holler @ me ait especially moderators
brick holler man

Stretch

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
Nah chill...its still there...its under a new name, OPEN MIC CYPHA FREESTYLES ONLY, I changed it because your freestyle thread was highly succesfull and alot of peepz just wanted to freestyle so I thought we might as well make yours the official one...feel me? Hope I havent upset you too much... ;-)
atch this space!

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
cool dawg while on tht shit i was thinkin how about we i dunno if u might wanna start up a thread for it or use the same 1 for free´[s basicaly in 4 -6 bars u diss the onther rapper tht has posted before u
hope u understanf but leme show u what i mean by the way this will make sure tht the thread is always active

diss the rapper on top
EXAMPLE:
MC # 1

My lyrics are mental purity, while your 5 lines are in questionable obscurities. ´Inapt Armada´, you need to correct your cocky persona, U´d only win if you ´Adapt-to-the-sauna´ cuz you ´ARe-MAD-at-DA´heat i throw with wata(water).You aint the best,your like houdini hidin´ with the rest, your magic tricks are a mess, get out that outfit and put on a dress.So i can throw ninja ´stars´ at you, and leave you desimated with battle ´scars´ in your brain tissue.Plus i dont even have to try to ´diss´ you, cuz your face is f***in´ red as that P.M.S. issue, please bitch if you was the illest still nobody would miss you, left your eyes stunned with my ´kiss of death´,and to finish you, I´ll just  take your last ´breath´.  

then MC 2 comes in and disses the 1 above him or her

How ya saliva got mistakes yet you think u spit perfection/u couldn´t come hard if u were an elephant having an erection/your lyrics wouldn´t be tight if it was a virgin puss /and ya shots at me wouldn´t be wet even if ur puss was mushy/See my rhymes you can´t even touch it/possibly tight when ur legs spread fits akwordz budget/love it or leave it most heads don´t believe it/dizzy spell from izzy Ill, girl your only teething/suck on admins rattle i´ll battle you back to T-O n change ur lifes range back to cookin and cleanin/overlookin your virginities tooken or taken/my rhymes are rapin ur soul i´m taken control like sata

holler @ me and leme know what u think about tht 1  
;-) i amout