Africasgateway.com

Zimbabwe S.O.S.

oxman · 12 · 3456

oxman

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
I think the idea behind what Mugabe is doing is right but I don´t agree with the method. The UK was supposed to help Zim buy the farms from the white farmers during the 80´s but somewhere along the line they thought f*** it. They thought things would always be cool between the white bosses and black workers.
That said, I don´t think the way Mugabe is going about what he is doing is right. He has destroyed democracy. This is not the same Mugabe that was dancing with Bob Marley after winning liberation from Britain.
xman

CaptainSchti

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
f*** the British we all know why I don´t need to explain. But with the same shit stained pole f*** Robert Mugabe.
I hate when this cats we put in power f*** and then around and use the ma**es underlying tension with whites as an excuse.
The Dickhead had twenty years to correct the situation he was so busy plundering the econony and paying for his wife´s hair transplants. He wakes up twenty years later knowing very well that it´s easy to tell the ma**es that "Hey look you´re poor and you´re black and the whites are still rich let´s get them"

I´m no capitalist but that´s why we need the black middle cla** to grow in this country...        
\'m Capt Schti, Terror Lekota ain\'t got shit on me.

faaibop

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
WOW !!!

rep aatists wit brayns

faaibop uhpolojais - he never knew det kets who rep ken ekshually tink
.the most insidious emcee on the block
blowin' up the spot.. pa** the mic and watch me rock" - MR. DEVIOUS

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
mmmmmmmm
leme c ha
u know thinkin about it i think bob is sick 4real i mean wif all the femine goin on in his country so called tht is i mean who said he was born wif the blood to rule 3ever seems like african brothans are losin the shiyt when comin to power is like the shit was meant for him even when it was not well he fought for freedon but tht doesn mean he is supposed to be on the throne 4ever shit he is even usin intimidation tactics to make ppls sing to his tune i mean how bright is tht ppl?  :-?
i think zim can do beta wif mugabe gone outa ithe country
holler if ya disagree wif me

oxman

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Damn you Robert Mugabe!  :-|  :-Y  :-|  You make me sick! :-|
xman

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
big ups to mugabe these people stole my ancestors land whats wrong with him taking it back???????
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
 ;-)
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
i agree..give back whats ours.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
we try to live in harmony with them and they do nothing but disrespect us the only white dude allowed in this country is milk shit what am i talking kid is not even white he black as me
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

Anonymous

shit but mugabes a tit.dude is one of the richest in the world. his countries one of the poorest. i have nuttin against wat he did to retain his land. but the guy could pay some o the debt he owes 2 theses yanks without starving his country anymore. f*** bush blair bb-c-nn relations. their the most crooked. but mugabe f***ed zim up.

afronaut

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
mugabe this and that........ya wanna tell me that u havne relised the trent that all leaders use in africa ?????????????
i mean they come all good and that for the ppls they say then wen they have enough power the abuse it i mean look at tylor....and all the other mugabe is one of them well he was helpin when he took the land back but shit the method like space said was whack...takin all the whites out an leaving the place wif -povery .....mugabes wife  makes her shopin @ sandton what about the majority of zims?????????????? they have to fight jus to survive
the brother should jus step down that it
shit a** whack non beor leader he is 2 all the ppls who belive in democracy  

ikarus

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
jus to add to da shit, mugabe jus built a house with + - 42 mil the mos extravagant crib in the whole of africa for his retirement. where is the zim dollar? soon itll b a halfcent.
fronaut has mutated into ikarus. (dont ask)