Manifesto for luggage

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
Backpackers...i dont hate you as persons,i hate your mindset.STEREOTYPES CLAIMNG TO HATE STEREOTYPES...how cum you dont hate milkdaddy and he listens to the most gangsta shit out of the whole of the bay area(is it cause im handsome??)...if its good music then its good music.EXCLUSIVITY IS GAY.that is why hip hop is dying.but rap is also dying,the market is fluctuated with biters,the last remenants of ill rappers are getting old and rap is for dudes from 18yrs-27yrs.legends like jay-z and dre are getting too old for rap and they will soon retire.Hip-Hop is full of depression and big science words.....should i waste
my time on biology text book rappers? akinyele is the last good rapper.

There is no future for this urban shit.Thats why i´m keeping it gangsta in my jewish suburb.

I dont try to be funny,nor am i looking for gratification and underground status,i just want money and pussy.I´m a simple man with a lot on his mind.I dont hate you.And do refrain from taking me serioussly 90% of the time.

Love

Tha rwandan Butcher.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

Anonymous

intrestin read but its very doomy.

the fact that you base hiphop on two brothers that brainwashed ppl into believin their tha shit, then they fall off in a big f***ing way is shameful. u 4get that hiphop isnt jus about the music, but the culture.

when i say i backpack, imean tho like u im from the boring a** burbs. i still maintain hip hop in one of its forms or more.the fashions( i discard the music coz thats perpetual). i may sound silly but hiphop cannot b dictated to us by sum faggot selling ludacris a pair of timz. If you look at the past, it didnt matter wat was worn and it still doesnt now but there is so much pop mentality in the streets that rape in our country ha** boomed extremely. (dictate=brainwashin- slow painless yet f***ed up process)

the way i see it, a head is properly covered from head to toe. whether your male/female u maintain this. the streets are f***ing cold and im talkin bout all streets.

on the stereotype tip u hava a serious point. i agree 2 b´n a stereotype. id rather b a backpacker that hates on vain emcees than b a vain emcee.

and milkdaddy i respect, his wishlist is tight.truth is retrospection is the essence of hiphop. he does it his way.gangsta ish fine.

i dont have beef wit the 50 ja bullsh. i have beef with it bein labelled hiphop. those cats are not representing me you or anybody else . their representing the corporate bastards that sell some alien version of hiphop to lil kids. real heads know wats real and wat isnt.(more propaganda)

cant judge akinyele(havent heard enuff of it).

on the biology text shit, u have a point there too. it gets to me in a cipher when cat is jus thinkin up shit and he doesnt know wat its means and regurgetates so he can say hes ill. i may b wat you cla**ify me as but i am not a bullshitter. and the reason why i do it is so im not understood by those that arent relevant to me as an emcee. id rather b dissed by some chickenhead emcee that thinks hiphop starts and begins wit mtv than b categorised as a rapper. im nuttin close and i doubt i ever will be.

GOOD MUSIC WILL ALWAYS BE GOOD MUSIC. If summin is cla**ic, its timeless. Im stii bangingin funcrusher plus 2day. i lost my first jay-z cd after a month. my dmx collection is also gone and so is my biggy and tupac collection. why? i never liked that shit in the first place, it was jus another radio/tv beaten phase of my life.  not wat i felt when i was alone.

Hope that clarifies sum shit.

THE AFRONAUT HAS SPOKEN
8-)

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
 8-)
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
afronaut what you just described is the typical backpacker! love Funcrusher plus/ hate mtv?

was there backpackers before Company Flow? peeps like Show&AG been underground before El-P touch a mic. I guess that was when all  hiphop was underground :-)

by tha way Afronaut and Space, where your beats at?
we should form an Africas Gateway producers of the round table:
Spacevein,
BriCK,
Afronaut,
Milkdaddy,
Thorax

lets do it!
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
 ;-)
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
knights of the round table
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
 :-o i like my suburb.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
what suburb is that
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

Anonymous

Quote:

17-08-2003 at 16:26, SpaceVein wrote:
:-o i like my suburb.

haha! yeah dumpys R8, local R5. I cant help but feel robbed in mine.

THE AFRONAUT SPEAKS ONCE MORE

Anonymous

Quote:

17-08-2003 at 11:48, fahfee wrote:
afronaut what you just described is the typical backpacker! love Funcrusher plus/ hate mtv?

was there backpackers before Company Flow? peeps like Show&AG been underground before El-P touch a mic. I guess that was when all  hiphop was underground :-)

by tha way Afronaut and Space, where your beats at?
we should form an Africas Gateway producers of the round table:
Spacevein,
BriCK,
Afronaut,
Milkdaddy,
Thorax

lets do it!

ON THE BEATZ TIP. IM DOWN.

AG N SHOW, I must o been into kwaito then. Havent heard enuff of them either. NO disrespect 2 ol heads. im only startin to like ol shit recently so me nah have no opinion wen it cums 2 dat.

but ur right, i dunno whether backpackers existed b4 95.
:-P
THE AFRONAUT SPEAKS 2 MUCH

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
some yal are bashing @ backpackers what is wrong wif being one
??????????????????

Anonymous

dear agony aunts
i like my suburb...
i like my township...
i like backpacks...
i keep my biology notes in my backpacks...
...when i rap, i use terms that i learnt in biology
...when i f*** i use pron as a reference point and try things out
...am i a pronpacker??

Anonymous

you guys are too hip...
sit behind computers and politic piss hippop politics

stop the talk shit and do...produce some hip-hop to do your bidding and kill the detailing...are you wankers heads or politicians!!
...it´s quite interesting that from the f***ers that claim the backpack to those that claim the pimpness, none of you are known as inovators(in hiphop and out) outside of you little hovels...
you talk american rap politics like you are in f***n new york or the bay...when you probably haven´t seen past your tubs of vaseline!!

sa...hip hop...do...quite maturbation!

Anonymous

hahahahahahahahaahaha
:-]  :-]  :-]  :-P

...you crazy kids  :-D  :-D  :-]  :-]