Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Land outside Jozi

· 7 · 1726

Anonymous

Abantu abaninzi inside Jozi are very ignorant very ignorant,might be the radio Dj ,celeb or just a "trash",they all feel like if you from somewhere outside Jozi it`s like you are no one,for example there are many tight rappers in the Eastern  Cape that I know ,e.g Khazin(P.E)Anazi(Umtata)and Lwando(Uitenhage).But because they are outside Jozi it` s very little known about them.Why? Because all these so called Hip Hop revolutionalist are only concentrated in G.Teng.Metro Fm and Y Fm are almost playing hiphop that is only brewed in the Triangle.What about the East where the sun rises?But the is only one thing that I know ,Hip Hop from the East will rise just like the politicians did,but hopefully not become corrupt.

Lwakz   wa  lefatshe

LazySamuel

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu/
watup. i see where ur comin from brother. im from johazardousburg myself and some emcees here, namely amu, poverb, etc.. arent half as hot as some of the eastern cape guys. but im sure uve heard of an SA crew 5th Floor? half of them r from there and the other half from gauteng. theyre one of the tightest here.
u an emcee?

Samuel the disjunct
imminy rickets aka curse pettersson

Anonymous

There is an even bigger issue than just emcees & hip hop to this. Its normal for Jozi people to look down on outsiders.

5fth Floor, Black Pill, Verbs are just few of tight emcees  from that part of the world.

As for the politicians, those guys are internationally recognised revolutionaries. Lets not see them as EC people. We are  Africans & ""SA belongs to all who live in it.

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
yeah f*** regional bullshit we trying to immitate america f*** that
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

digabledust

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
EXPOSURE EXPOSURE people. there is nothin like that bullshit. THERE mus b local radio stationz where ever they are from
THEY WERE in VOS and the like b4 they where @ Y n METRO so give ´em a chance
Steppin to me equalz trippin, walk home limpin like u pimpin"

Anonymous

ok this ´´we r tryin to imitate america´´ thing is gettin annoyin. ive seen it from the language point of  view, the politics and every time somebody hasx something negative to say, they just blame it on US. now im not takin sides here and i dont support capitalism, republicanism, blahlblahblah. but dont turn to blame some other country or person for wat is fuked in ours.
far as im concerned SA has come a god damn long way, hip hop and otherwise

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
a misconcerption most cats from outside jhb have is that the exposure we get now was handed to us in a platter. this has been a struggle, in 1993 we were already fighting for our voices to be heard, i remmber we used to cyhper with AMU, shimani, Selwyn, spex, ramesh...and a lot of other cats, VOS a soweto comunity radio was running and we had a slot at like 9 in hte mornin, we would go there try to reach the ma**es and the relevant peole who would make our voices heard too, unlike the cape we had very music to build from, mostly black cats from the township were into hip hop at that time no white guys, colored who coz of the past were better off and could afford to buy music and shit..but thats besides the issue...10years down the line AMU, Selwyn and other Native JHB cats...10years....are getting shine and people wanna hate like we just fell lucky cummon....it has been really hard to get to where we have got. we do not belittle the struggle other parts of the contry endured..for example i have started a distribution company to cover the whole of sa...but guess what happens people not in JHB do not or choose not to acknoledge our struggle 10 f***ings years just to drop 4albumns and suddenly we have it easy..cummon people
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.