Africasgateway.com

Fruity Loops + ill emcees, help me out here

LazySamuel

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu/
OK muh peoples.
emcee / producer from johazardousburg. im lookin for fruity loops or any other tite sample software for my beats and shit. anybody can tell me where to get some, would be much appreciated.
also, im lookin for emcees to sign up/join my crew. any volunteers welcome´
PEACE
imminy rickets aka curse pettersson

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
i´M PROBABLY THE SICKEST MC ON THE PLANET. eVERY TIME i TOUCH A MIC i THROW UP ON IT.

CAN I JOIN YOUR CREW?

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
yo samuel check your private mail  8-)
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

Anonymous

yo pyro. 1.where u live?
2. spit a few bars of text or stlye.

SAMUEL

Anonymous

look my peoples.
i wil recruit u if u r tite so spit a dope rhym and iĞll see..
PEACE

ps: in not such a long time me crew and me is meetin up with some producers to have a listenin session and i need hot cats to join up.

pss: anybody know where i can get hold of fruity loops or other sample programs?

SAMUEL

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
yo sam man do you like want this isshh to be only in sa or what and whats the deal with the producers are they going to be looking at it from a hip hop angle or money angle ?? :-?

Holla back so i can hok you up with this cat  8-)
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

Anonymous

from a hip hop angle. we already got 2 possibilities: this one cat givin us 2 days and we gots to pay 100bucks. the other is BaseMental Platform´s SILVAH NEEDLE who will give us a listenin session. they hear the rhyms, we hear the beats, and collaborate if they like our shit. im lookin for emcees from johazardousburg preferably.