Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Compilation Update

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
What´s up ya´ll,

Thought i should drop a little update regarding this compilation we´ll be dropping soon, since a lot of people seem to be interested in it. Seeing as this will be an independent release, i´m gonna be dropping updates every  now and again, to let all ya know what going on and how we are doing it. Hopefully someone will read my threads one day and get inspired to do the same thing.

I painted the back-room at my grandma´s house yesterday which we´ll be using for recording. Also put in a dirty-old carpet in the room. Is carpet good for sound-proofing (Milk, Nyambz ?)

Already got like 5 beats that are pre-approved for the compilation that i did on my work laptop. Im getting a new PC 2morrow, i´m f***in excited. Saturday im gettin new desks and shit, so by Sunday the studio will be fully setup with everything

The PC,
The behringer Mixer,
the keyboard,
Turntable,
Studio Projects Mic,

Can everyone who wanted to be down with the comp(dropbomb, Moly,etc) please holla back at me again, i´ve lost some of ya´ll numbers in the process and wanna get in touch with ya´ll. LET DO THIS SHIT YA´LL.

[ This message was edited by: MrC on 26-01-2004 03:57 ]
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz

DarkBlood

Yo Mr C, is it too late to get in on the compilation yet? I´d love to get some stuff done for you.

darkblood04@yahoo.co.uk
082-391-9613

Boom!

Nigel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Mr C can I get your e-mail adress so we can work something out

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Darkblood,

I will holla at u soon. U can definitely be down son.

Nigel,

U down in the EC right. I can probably send u a couple of beats to write to, you can record over them and send me the vocals. I will then mix the tracks together. I will holla at u soon.

So far i got :

Darkblood
Dropbomb
Nigel
MolyB
MaraD, who all wanna be down.

If i talked to anyone else last year and forgot to mention them, please remind me in this thread with your details. Thanks.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

khoi

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://The Kraal
Kwabulawayo Kraal

khoi 072 353 1072 or khoi472@yahoo.com
;-)
wabulawayo Kraal we kill - only time will reveal

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Sorry i forgot about u khoi.

;-)  ;-)  ;-)

How u wanna do this ? Do wanna come thru and work on a track i produced, or do u wanna submit something already done ? Let me know. I´m out in Meadowlands, Soweto by the way.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Here are my e-mails by the way. Please send all  emails to both addresses, as i´m never in the office so i hardly check messages on the first address.

1. carl.thobane@hp.com
2. mazaza123@yahoo.com

083 458 6541

DarkBlood

Thanks brother

Boom!

Watch the Skies and the Grounds!

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Yo MrC what up. Good to see peeps making it happen. If you still got space on your compilation album The Innovators would be keen to drop a joint or two on-Just let us know how many. Hit me up asap with your address to post the track/s to through my email djtng@hotmail.com. Peace.  

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Yo TNG, Is this The "Code Red"  Innovators ?If so then Damnnnnn man, i love that joint. That shit took me back to the days when hip-hop was lovely.so yeah, u can definitely be down. Just send me your tracks to the 2-email addresses i put above,so i can check them out.

By the way, i would love to get 20+ tracks (interludes included) in the compilation, so there is still lots of space for more peeps.

One,

[ This message was edited by: MrC on 28-01-2004 06:34 ]

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
By the way , just to let ya´ll know, the record label we are trying to setup will have 3 partners :

Me
MaraD ( he also posts here)
and my other nigga D,

so they will also play a part in selecting who goes on the record. For now we still trying to research the business side of it, to get the label registered and all. Please foward your requests to MaraD as well, since he will also be one of the exec producers of the CD.

Yo MaraD,
Do you wanna give out your email address to all these good people so that they can holla at u as well ? I don´t know if i should give it out.

Anonymous

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Initially we´ll be sellin the shit ourselves. There´s 3 of us, and with all our friends combined, we can hopefully push 1000 copies. That´s just a dream for now,but hopefully we´ll make it happen.We´ll also try to use websites like this one to push our product.TAXI DRIVERS are also another option.

At a later stage we might start approaching retailers to get it on their shelves via consignment.Depending on how we do at the retailers, maybe we can approach an EMI or a SONY for a distribution deal to cover other regions outside Gauteng.

We´ll C, it´s gonna be a long process, but the initial goal we´ll be to get some exposure on Radio and hopefully push a 1000+ copies in the first 3 months.

Then we´ll take it from there. If u don´t dream u won´t get anyway, right ?

[ This message was edited by: MrC on 28-01-2004 08:07 ]

kingdavid

• AG Regular
  • Hello Hater
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com/viavalehustleproductions
yo MrC .i´ts good to see you got shit comin good man.
i got this cat in meadow zone 8, by the name of O´Brian a.k.a enigma,
i thought maybe you  can mix up with him cause he´s realy up for the game.
hola back