Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Compilation Update

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
I´m also from Meadownlands, Zone 8. Tell him to holla at me. My real name is Carl, but he probably knows me as Carly.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Anonymous

yo mrC i hope you read this thread ///// its lazy sam and we down for that compilation. we´d be glad to contribute to the shit to bless the record. dude one thing you really need to do, and trust me on this one, is do a show with the comp. artists after recording. that way peeps here it first hand and live, and then you can sell the shit after the show.
slap me back by either phoning 084 373 2097 (better call this one) or if all else fails call me on 073 179 2464. the first number is scribe´s.
or email us indelible_mongols@hotmail.com

aight slap me back asap, we got something organised in 2 weeks so for that duration we are unavailable but molest me or scribe back and we can work something out. (for more details on us, just use the same numbers).

peace

kingdavid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
  • Hello Hater
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com/viavalehustleproductions

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Yo Lazy, i got a meeting in a half an hour, i´m still preparing for it, so i´ll holla at u 2morrow. But yeah , just to answer u, perfomances will be part of promoting the record. The thing is we aint trying to organise anything for now, cos we still starting this,so after the whole thing is fully recorded, mixed and mastered then the promotion wheel will start rolling.

KingDavid,
that´s around where i live, what his real name ? Tell him about me, he probably knows about this compilation already.

[ This message was edited by: MrC on 28-01-2004 08:31 ]
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

kingdavid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
  • Hello Hater
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com/viavalehustleproductions
maybe u should wait around the bottle store around 5-6pm today i´ll be wearing white phatfarms a black t-shirt wit conrows light in complection see u there fellow mc

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
i´ve got this 40 minute long a´cappela freestyle that I did when I was high on petrol fumes.
can that be on the album as a skit? I call it "Freestyle a´ la kink"
its about sex drugs and more sex. theres also some parts where i talk about s&m. I´m not really into s&m though.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
You´re a funny dude Pyro. I´m sure you could contribute a good skit if you wanted to, but 40 minutes is a bit too short don´t u think ?

KingDavid,
Make it 5:45, if u c a dude in a White Opel Astra, with the ba** pumpin from the trunk, that´s me.

Nigel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Wzup, so Mr.C when would be able to get the beat and is it also ok if I submit a couple of tracks that have already been recorded. This is a great thing that your doing, I can also sell copies for you if you want and I dont charge any commision or shit like that
Peace Nigel

Nigel

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
We all exited, its gonna be f***in good exposure

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Waz up Nigel,

Please , Please send those tracks to the email addresses i mentioned earlier. A lot of planing has gone into this, now it´s time for action. Let´s work ya´ll.
And yeah, we can talk about the sales side of the CD , when it´s near completion.

Nigel

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
4shor, tell me about ya label is their any way I can help you guys