fahfee · 11 · 4056

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
BUILD&DESTROY - THe OATH OF THE QUEENSBRIDGER
for all QB fans, fans of the gulliest music ever made:

These are the laws as set by "the realest" n*ggas ever to set foot on this planet. AS a fan of QB music, which is too deep just to be called rap you are binded by these rules.. THUNN! QB 41st side! 25-life!

1. NAS is the greatest lyricist of all time. Thunn!

2. Due to their invaluable contribution to the NY Thug Music, Prodigy, Alchemist and Noreaga are to be regarded as true sons of QB projects although they were not there when Cormega got shot in the thigh, etc...

3. Noreaga is the most charismatic n*gga to ever touch the mike (this is possible because of rule#2)

4. Prodigy of Mobb Deep aka P is the realest n*gga ever
This despite getting murked by Keith Murray and having attended art-school.
This honour is possible only because of point#2. "drinking Henny straight from a plastic cup" Gully Dunn!

5. Mobb Deep is so gangsta even 2pac was a SHOOK ONE
Jayz is lucky tha MOBB didnt retaliate after he called īem out for being "fake gangstaīs". remember DRop a gem? nuff said.

6.Havoc is the best hiphop producer,naturally taking after the legendary QB beatmeister MARLEY MARL

7. "HIPHOP STARTED IN QUEENSBRIDGE" - MC SHAN (<--- he said it!)

8. MC Shan helped pioneer this more than KRS-1

9. Lake is the most gangsta rapper after P

10. Cormega is the most lyrical mc after Nas

11. Only Cormega is allowed to diss Nas because we all know: he doesnt really mean it.

12. Tragedy Khadafi aka Intelligent Hoodlum deserves hiphop-Mogul-status for founding 25-life records.

13. CNN-War Report deserved a "the source" rating of 5 mics. "Arab Nazi!"

14. In fact: every QB album deserves 4mics and over! Yes even Nastradamus!

15. Alchemist is the best hiphop producer after Havoc.

16. Craig G is the best battle rapper out there today. Why? You guessed right: because he is from QB!

17. Since he moved from QB to Marcy(BK), Nature is stripped of his thug-status and will no longer be allowed near QB or to perform any more QB music. damn "purse-snatching Nature"!

18. Cormegaīs "The Testament " is the best and most gangsta unreleased Def Jam record. aight KICKO!

19. Jungle (Nasī brother ) and Grand Wiz are decent rappers. Its just that their debut was criminally slept on! Anyway who cares about their mic skills, Jungle got Pīs chain back after some stick-up kid took it. Thatīs gully right there, word is bonī. You see like P said on "Hell ON EARTH" : "sticking up the stick-up kids!".

20. The top five mcīs ever are as follows: Nas, Cormega, Prodigy, N.O.R.E and MC Shan.

Shout out to POET from Screwball, Noyd, 1st Infantry, Big twinz,Nashawn aka Millenium Thug, Horse former Braveheart/ former rappin bodyguard

Rest in peace to all the QB soldiers. Pour out a little Henny(or whatever liquor you have) for: my n*gga Yammy, Ill Wil, Wo wop, and Killa Black.

*more to follow* :-]  41st side of things! ha ha
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Word Up dunn,

I´m feeling u on this shit. Next to Brooklyn niggas, no one reps lovely like them QB niggas. Them muthafackers have made some of the scariest music ever. Shit makes u wanna be there in QB, blowin niggas heads off.

Here´s  a few unknown facts about QB.

1. QB is largest(90 blocks) and most notorious housing projects in the world. built in 1943.
2. Prodigy is actually not from QB like most people think. He´s from Long Island City, which is like very close to QB.
3. Noreaga is also not from QB, but from Lefrak (IRAQ).
4. The realest niggas outta QB has to be Jungle (Nas´s little brother). Apparently he´s a real wild muthaf***a, sparks shyt off whenever required.He was there when Ill Will was killed and he also caught a bullet as well.

He was the only nigga to step to Pac and Suge Knight at the MTV awards in ´96, when Pac was beefin with Nas. Apparently Death Row was rolling deep, but Jungle still stepped to them. Gully Shit.

Like u said fahfee he also got back Prodigy´s chain when he got robbed in QB.

On the subject of Prodigy, i read somewhere that he´s really good with guns and was hired on some movie to actually give input in shooting scenes.I also read he was a real show-off kinda dude back in the day. He once rolled up on Jamaica Avenue with a stolen Porsche, spinning that muthaf***a like crazy.

So the question is, is Prodigy really real ?
In a way i think so. Apparently he asked Keith Murray to go around the corner at the Tunnel cos they wanted to slug his a**, but Keith snuffed him in front of cops and P couldn´t do anything.

There´s a whole thread i once read on www.sohh.com, about QB gangstas and shyt. It had a lot of interesting stories about all the QB rappers and who had beef with who. It was quiet an interesting read. I´ll try and find it and post it here.

One,

[ This message was edited by: MrC on 26-02-2004 06:45 ]
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
borough on borough
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Talkin´ bout QB´s Mobb Deep, i think Hav now soundz betta than P. tho every1 was askin´ what´s goin´ on wit Mobb´s Free Agent Mixtape, Any1 heard their new track: Gan´starz Roll? i wanna here dat...

Quote:
fahfee:
5. Mobb Deep is so gangsta even 2pac was a SHOOK ONE  

Haaaaa!

Quote:
fahfee:
Jayz is lucky tha MOBB didnt retaliate after he called īem out for being "fake gangstaīs".

i heard P dissed Jigga Jay 2!

Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
I was going through an old xxl mag and i read a story  cormega  he claims that  ill will used to call for back up when he had beef

Yo fahfee u didnt write stufff about Big noyd of the Infamous Mobb
What happened to the movie ( Murda Muzik)

Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
GREAT THREAD! Now everyone can drop their QB war-stories in here...

MrC as much as I love their music, I WOULDNīT want to be there. Just listen to Sometimes I Wonder off LOST TAPES2 and the list of dead homies they are bigging up is crazy. Itīs like a n*gga dies every minute there.

Quote:

27-02-2004 at 06:48, BLACKDeviL :
i think Hav now soundz betta than P.

Thereīs a rumor that P is in a half-coma, thatīs why he sounds so lazy and half-asleep on their records these days, which is also the reason why Havoc now sounds like he is the better rapper. Some blame it on the sickle-cell but he had that even during the 2pac-dissing days. So someone needs to yell in his ear: "P, WAKE UP THUNN! QB NEEDS U!" :-]

Dont know about that song you mentioned. Free Agents double-mixtape-cd came out last year and they have a new album coming out this year. Heard Nelly is on that :-Y . we will have to wait and see if the old P is conscious again.

beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote:

26-02-2004 at 06:35, MrC :

dont F with the P[/P]:

http://terrion.homestead.com/files/prodigy.JPG">
Dancing Jackson5 Gangsta

ThaFormula.com
- So you know what happened at Hot 97 thing right?
Cormega - You mean Summer Jam, where Jay - Z showed a picture of Prodigy.

ThaFormula.com - Yeah?
Cormega - I heard about that, but you know what. That´s not even fadin
Prodigy. You know why. Because Prodigy´s grandmutha owns a dance studio
and Prodigy made it known when he was younger that he used to be a dancer,
like his grandmother used to have him in plays and stuff like that. Now if
that was me I would have been ashamed. I wouldn´t even be able to go to
the projects. But he can cause it´s not fadin him.

haha,  that just crushed Mobb Deep. will they ever recover? lol @ cor-MEGA. QB!

:-]
beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
is there any1 who got Mobb Misses Part 1/2 (J-love)?
Pm me
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
Quote:

26-02-2004 at 06:35, MrC :
Word Up dunn,

I´m feeling u on this shit. Next to Brooklyn niggas, no one reps lovely like them QB niggas. Them muthafackers have made some of the scariest music ever. Shit makes u wanna be there in QB, blowin niggas heads off.

Here´s  a few unknown facts about QB.

1. QB is largest(90 blocks) and most notorious housing projects in the world. built in 1943.
2. Prodigy is actually not from QB like most people think. He´s from Long Island City, which is like very close to QB.
3. Noreaga is also not from QB, but from Lefrak (IRAQ).
4. The realest niggas outta QB has to be Jungle (Nas´s little brother). Apparently he´s a real wild muthaf***a, sparks shyt off whenever required.He was there when Ill Will was killed and he also caught a bullet as well.

He was the only nigga to step to Pac and Suge Knight at the MTV awards in ´96, when Pac was beefin with Nas. Apparently Death Row was rolling deep, but Jungle still stepped to them. Gully Shit.

Like u said fahfee he also got back Prodigy´s chain when he got robbed in QB.

On the subject of Prodigy, i read somewhere that he´s really good with guns and was hired on some movie to actually give input in shooting scenes.I also read he was a real show-off kinda dude back in the day. He once rolled up on Jamaica Avenue with a stolen Porsche, spinning that muthaf***a like crazy.

In a way i think so. Apparently he asked Keith Murray to go around the corner at the Tunnel cos they wanted to slug his a**, but Keith snuffed him in front of cops and P couldn´t do anything.

There´s a whole thread i once read on www.sohh.com, about QB gangstas and shyt. It had a lot of interesting stories about all the QB rappers and who had beef with who. It was quiet an interesting read. I´ll try and find it and post it here.

One,

[ This message was edited by: MrC on 26-02-2004 06:45 ]

That interestin´ really didnt know Noreaga was 4rom Iraq!

Anonymous

WHAT THE f***?! WHY AIN´T ANYONE SAID SHIT ABOUT LITTLES? HE´S OUT OF PRISON AND HE´S GOTTA BE ONE OF THE HARDEST OUT QB, AND KOOLG.RAP FROM THAT WAY TOO, AIN´T HE? ALOT OF THEM CLOWNS FAKE PRETENDERS, LITTLES THE REAL THING!

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote:

27-02-2004 at 07:13, Rhythmic :

Yo fahfee u didnt write stufff about Big noyd of the Infamous Mobb
What happened to the movie ( Murda Muzik)

word, Prodigy said Murda Muzik is coming out after all. Should be out by June (4 years after it was made!). I am not a big follower of these hiphop movies though. You planning to get it?

Rapper Noyd is not with Infamous Mobb(IMD/IM3), at least not now. IMD is Ty-nitty, gangster Twin Gambino and the elusive Godfather. Noyd is what we would call a super-sub. He is always blazing his guest appearances but his solos are :-?

Quote:

17-05-2004 at 13:06, thornz :
That interestin´ really didnt know Noreaga was 4rom Iraq!

ebonics man.

I see you dont own the following(cla**ic) albums:

http://ubl.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drc900/c994/c9942712468.jpg">

http://ubl.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drc500/c599/c599597c0go.jpg">

then would know that

Lefrak is Iraq(like NORE calls it, "i-rack")
Queensbridge is Kuwait
Brooklyn is Medina
New Jersey is New Jerusalem and so on

forgot what Queens is, DesertQueens? whereīs my war report copy?

beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu