Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Rand show

Guest · 11 · 1969

Anonymous

i waz there yesterday and it was of the hook with a b-boy crew from cape town totaly destroying the jhb b-boys in a battle session, then some wack cat from yo tv was rapping his latest tracks but that cat was wack and i wanted to battle him but got chased away even thought the whole crowd was behind me and wanted to see me battle him any way i hooked up with a cat called poverty who is currently making an album so if you from the jozi area and you rhymes is mad ill conect wit me and i will hook you up with his infa and you can call him and feature on the album!

DAZ aka-Cyfa Lojik (PPL ON THE STREET)

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
that was me

hip hop is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the lines and curl my back to reality-
the beat washes away from my soul the dust of everyday life-
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent!

LazySamuel

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu/
let me see some of this cats rhymes.

2 of my boys from the b-boy crew (COM b-boys, snaps where u at) were there and saw the cape cats devour

one
imminy rickets aka curse pettersson

DAZ aka-Cyfa Lojik (PPL ON THE STREET)

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
yeah they demolished the dance floor with like thirty repeated a trains
:-o
hip hop is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the lines and curl my back to reality-
the beat washes away from my soul the dust of everyday life-
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent!

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Check out "Fro-Pick" emcees and "Loose Cannon" killing at the Rand Easter show on th 18th
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Anonymous

niiiiiiiiice

yoda went to check out the walala wasala political party at insanity last nite. shit was wikid, the turnout was weak but it was still a party worth goin to.saw alot a jozi hip hop heads i.e. thabz, gin grin, krookd the warmonger, snazz d etc but there wasnt a performance.

the highlight was the dj, she was bangin sum hot tracks, totally sucked me in, she played this one king geedorah track n now im on the net serchin coz tht shit is ill.didnt sifer, i was too high, my words were slurrin n i cudnt keep my eyes open.

n e ways

i jacked off today n i saw pamela anderson in my room with her big tits in her palms and her chest bleeding, i dunno maybe its that experimental ganja o mines.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Can I get a schedule of who´s performing on Sunday at the Rand Show. How much is it to get in & where is it?(xcuse my ignorance)

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Nevermind I got it. For those not in the know (like I was just now):
YFM Youth Music Festival will have kwaito, hip hop & DJs including:
Brown Dash,
Skwatta Kamp,
Mapuputsi,
Trompies,
H2O,
ZUBZ,
Pebbles,
Proverb,
Zombo,
Speedy,
Lira,
DJ Waxxy
& DJ Monde

& acts from 999 stable led by Arthur.Also there will be a chance for acts to showcase their talent on stage (?)
The MC will be Bad Boy T
Shit no STAGGA?!
See You there!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Quote:

11-04-2004 at 10:20, Anonymous :
i waz there yesterday and it was of the hook with a b-boy crew from cape town totaly destroying the jhb b-boys in a battle session, then some wack cat from yo tv was rapping his latest tracks but that cat was wack and i wanted to battle him but got chased away even thought the whole crowd was behind me and wanted to see me battle him any way i hooked up with a cat called poverty who is currently making an album so if you from the jozi area and you rhymes is mad ill conect wit me and i will hook you up with his infa and you can call him and feature on the album!

You´re lucky they wouldn´t let you battle Crazy Loo. He´s crazy, he´s like a animal when battling.

He´ll attack you like  a rabid dog and diss you about your lack of bandanas and jewellery. He´s from the mean streets of Houghton or somewhere around there and came up hard, with only a couple of thousand to spend monthly and this has made him a very unpleasant person. After he rips someone in battle he teaches them how to fold a bandana and makes them wear the one from around his scrotum.

How can you even think of battling him, I bet you dont even have a fubu tracksuit and he has plenty of FUBU shit.
CAN YOU EVEN SAY YOUR NAME IN A FAKE AMERICAN ACCENT? CAN YOU BITCH?
Loo is one of SA´s greatest!!

Recognise.

Anonymous

Quote:

16-04-2004 at 15:17, pYROKINETIX :
Quote:

11-04-2004 at 10:20, Anonymous :

You´re lucky they wouldn´t let you battle Crazy Loo. He´s crazy, he´s like a animal when battling.

He´ll attack you like  a rabid dog and diss you about your lack of bandanas and jewellery. He´s from the mean streets of Houghton or somewhere around there and came up hard, with only a couple of thousand to spend monthly and this has made him a very unpleasant person. After he rips someone in battle he teaches them how to fold a bandana and makes them wear the one from around his scrotum.

How can you even think of battling him, I bet you dont even have a fubu tracksuit and he has plenty of FUBU shit.
CAN YOU EVEN SAY YOUR NAME IN A FAKE AMERICAN ACCENT? CAN YOU BITCH?
Loo is one of SA´s greatest!!

Recognise.

i second pyro,crazy loo is one of the sickest wannabes on this planet.

zoot scientizt

LazySamuel

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu/
um apparently there was also a graff comp at the rand show. didi anyone peep? i heard gogga was down here for that
imminy rickets aka curse pettersson