Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

ZAK DAKILE ???? METRO FM ?????

Anonymous

Phuck Zak thinking and acting as if he is the be all and end all of SA hip hop. the guy is confused - criticising Skwatta for getting a deal, other artists for not marketing their music. contradictory fool.

faaibop

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
wow. ken yoo expownd on det.
plees tell me more.
yoo see i liv in Feeshoek in de Western Kayp, en i very seldom go to town where dees tings heppen.

plees tell me more

FITTY
faaibop@ananzi.co.za
.the most insidious emcee on the block
blowin' up the spot.. pa** the mic and watch me rock" - MR. DEVIOUS

LazySamuel

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu/
nobody cares about zak dakile.
imminy rickets aka curse pettersson

LazySamuel

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu/
except for you people that smell like the syphillis you contracted from your dead cats pussy.
imminy rickets aka curse pettersson

faaibop

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
so whut yoo say ees det presenting a hiephop sow on de beegest urbin radio stayshun don´t meen nutting?

us Kayptowneeans tawt dis guy is a legend up in Jozi

Anonymous

i managed to get his digits. we spoke on the phone for about an hour.
Zak is not half as bad as these guys say he is.

faaibop

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
so what ees Zek?
a deejay, a emsee, a rep aatist, a prodoosir, brykdense, a hiephop hed or ees he jus a guy woo heng aauwt on raydio?

normally emsees will diss emsees eksetera, so Zek mus be one of yoo guys if yoo diss him so mutch.

FITTY
faaibop@ananzi.co.za

Anonymous

this fool  started a hiphopshow him and penni  because skwatta won the 1st hiphop award last   year .this dude had a lot of nerve to criticise H2O saying they sing kwaito because they rap in Zulu.I remember vividly his early parts of the shows where they had a JA RULE´S, 50CENT´s  interviews.The brother man was too excited giving Americas hiphop a lot of props. he also claimed that his   show(now called OMS)          exposed the likes of PITCH BLACK .bcos he used to  have them in the studio and the likes of SPEX.ever since i never heard penni.they used to be contradictory saying they were there during the VOICES OF SOWETO.he criticised skwatta for signin with GALLO.

Anonymous

this guy just came from nowhere.HE  used to criticise small radio stations saying they are too small maybe  they´ll grow i guess he was refering to YFM even he didnt admitt deeply. this nigga is always late  he cant be AK.he had alot of hiphop in his mind f*** that lil faggot a** thabo touch for leaving pretoria to being a  hiphop amba**ador of that crook. nigga you can suck my dig.wtf u know about bein proudly south african.that lil bitch penni for givin that crook some pussy so he can ride the airwaves.f*** the metro awards.

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
So the sentiment i get from especially Jozi heads is that the have NO respect for Zak, despite the fact that he hosts Open Mic Set, the only NATIONAL hiphop show on radio.

DAMN!!!!
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote:

25-06-2004 at 13:09, ebonycat :
So the sentiment i get from especially Jozi heads is that the have NO respect for Zak, despite the fact that he hosts Open Mic Set, the only NATIONAL hiphop show on radio.

DAMN!!!!

you know....

i dunno what tenfucc SA HEADS WANT..

look here fuccing simpletons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THE ONLY WAY WE CAN MAKE ANYTHING OUT OF THE HIP HOP MOVEMENT IS THRU PLATFORMS SUCH AS THE ONE ZAK DAKILE HAS BUILT ON THE LARGEST NATIONAL RADIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  THATS MORE THAN A MILLION HEADS COUNTRYWIDE UNITED...

i never heard the show myself..but i know Zak..i know where hes mind is at..

and he did not "come out of nowhere"...

i swear i need not comment coz i swear HIP HOP HEADS ...have become exactly what we hip hop heads hate the most......

yeah man fucc it whateav...Its your Music do what you want with it...just dont be fuccin with my Hip Hop tho...coz i swearz...anyway
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
As a matter of fact...ZAK..with his VOS exploits gave birth to Y-FM....which gave birth to HIS METRO FM SHOW...

along the way he gave birth to so many of your Heros..Hymphatics..etc...and this belive it no...gave birth to you..

JSec has the most annoying hip hop crowd

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
and i thought Cape Town was bad...

checked the Bush Radio website the other day...
saw Shaheen interviewed cats about hiphop history... and the only cats in CT that knows anything about hiphop history are Rozzano, Emile, Shamiel etc...
seems to me that cats like Milkdaddy, Ferd Isaacs, Ardiel Samuels, Redds, Shameema, DJ Sinus, Hamma etc. doesn´t know shit...

I´m starting to pity Zak...
but i know he´s a strong brother...

The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

Anonymous

Quote:
seems to me that cats like Milkdaddy, Ferd Isaacs, Ardiel Samuels, Shameema, DJ Sinus, Hamma etc. doesn´t know shit...  

Proberly cause they a little more higher level than you! It´s cool though because there will always be little gay cat´s like you wanting to bring people down, you need to remember these people were around alot longer before you were tryin to fit in. Contributed to the culture before you thought it was the next craze and were struggling to find your idenity! They stuck up for this culture before the media had their back´s, before corprate companies gave a shit, before Hip Hop was the escape route for suburban cock suckers! Before You were even proberly born, so go and get your facts straight before you discuss any of those people. Alot might have changed nowday´s but that doesn´t take away the fact that these people did more for HipHop than just critisise others!!!

Anonymous

And what if Zak doesn´t know much about the Culture? He´s still providing a platform for cat´s to get out there! Rather than bitchin, he´s mad open to people´s thoughts and ideas about what can be done. It´s cat´s like ´Ebonycat" that don´t link in order to get what they wanna see happen, that don´t know shit! If you gotta problem contact Zak or who ever can help get your point of view across, bitchin is just gonna block people like that to give a f*** about head´s tryin to get out there. 10 -1 he´ll put you on and let cat´s have there space!!! Don´t be a hater just because people don´t aproach your ´new kid on the block a**ss!!´ And don´t even try to diss BUSH Radio they done more for independents than any other form of media to date, so back off you irritating mindless f***sss!