Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

top ten SA crews

Guest · 49 · 5792

Anonymous

na Afro, I have too many links to those cats. First my ex-girlfriend (ex from today!!) sung some shit for Don Castro, and I went to school with Mycbeth and his brother, and I was best friends with his brother (and we were in a crew) so I´ve been a supporter from like 4 years back. I haven´t heard ish from them in a minute, I heard they were doing some thing with fro-pick, do you know anything about it? Nyambs??
are you down with them or what?

Anonymous

That was me... Silence, I can´t log in. I´ma have to start a new account (again).

Anonymous

the afronaut has heard alot of this mycbeth character. nyamnz must tell us wen the mixtape is out.

nyambz, r u in anyway affiliated with wravenous and kops

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
How can Pyro get his hands on some of the innovators´ music, he would like it very much if someone could hook him up.

How do I go about it if I wanna distribute some local hip-hop in bloem? I mean its very difficult to get your hands on almost anything here
and cats are fiending for local music.

If any of you guys are interested in getting some distribution in Bloem or Kimberley area,  let me know.

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote:

19-05-2004 at 11:54, pYROKINETIX :
How can Pyro get his hands on some of the innovators´ music, he would like it very much if someone could hook him up.

Pyro can get his hands on The Innovators Music from Soulfu Enterprise. :-Z Soulfu Enterprise, 3 Meurent Drive, Grahamstown, 6139.
:-Z Email: Soulfu_enterprise@yahoo.com
:-Z Bank Account Standard Bank, Grahamstown, Branch Code 0917, Account Name: Soulfu Enterprise, Account number :  38 670 1180

Email Soulfu Enterprise your order & bank deposit number and date. And your cd will be mailed to you. Include your address, preferably physical for direct delivery.

:-Z The Innovators Catalogue so far:
:-Z The RU Project Sold Out
:-Z Bon Appetite Free EP (Out of Stock)
:-Z Sick with The Flow Mixtape - R35
:-Z The Big Ups From SL Mag Mixtape - R35

Add R25 for postage outside Grahamstown

Free download of I´m a doctor featured on Silvertab Harambe Dope CD (originally from RU Project) at http://www.samp3.com" target="_blank" target="_new">http://www.samp3.com.

[ This message was edited by: TNG on 26-05-2004 12:34 ]

CropDuster

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote:

11-05-2004 at 17:51, Anonymous :
who do you all think are SA´s top ten dopest crews or artists?

real estate agents
uncanny cess men
audio visual
groundworks
Prophets of the city
archetypes
taste buds crew
katlego + nthato and company
BMP
5th floor

Who is Uncanny Guess Men?

CropDuster

• Guppie
    • View Profile

gin-i-grindith

• Guppie
    • View Profile
    • http://
Why don´t you little children with nothing else to do wake up and stop all this homosexual conversation. All you can do is sit and critizise everyone else´s shit. Rather go home and put your energy into something proper like getting some material out rather than being jealous about other cat´s making moves-FAGGOTS!!! Oh and Nthato just because waddy let you hang on his cock for a while and gave you a nice haircut doesn´t mean shit, No battles, cyphers or any communication with other mc´s other than your private bedroom sessions. Better be able to back that bitch mouth of yours with some actions!!!! We will be back in CPT soon to sort out that ego you got goin there

Peace Raiko

Coon

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://
a scathing a attack on d-ickswingers and terribly horribl mcs that don´t don´t battle and can´t freestyle...a subtle threat for good measure...
it sounds like its on to me!

Anonymous

Trusenz
Pro Kid
Zubz
T.O.P.
MC Totally Rad
Konfab

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
er, sorry,,, forgot to log in.

i forgot about groundworks and archetypes too =)

kingdavid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
  • Hello Hater
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com/viavalehustleproductions
basement
loose cannon
audio visual
verbal smack down
brain tuma

solo´s
pro-kid
hoodlum
some zwayne tek doesn´t hurt
ft the dude

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Tumi
Cashless
Zubz
Ramshock
Sifiso SUdan
Loose Cannon
Ba4za
Pro-Kid
Konfab
Malik
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
Max Normal
AND
Fifth Floor… there’s quite a bunch, just dat my mind’s blank… along with any ada crew dat’s not necessarily tight, but tryna get out there and make power moves… ONE!!!