sub-mash investigation

larry_atoms

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu
Mini-man mash comittee entry
by dom juan the c***ish maK

friday night, i was at my school to monitor the evolution of the Robbie. that is your typical, rugby playing, tite jean wearing jock. basicaly a stereotypical tit.
yeah well, they havent evolved since the neanderthal man got wiped from this earth. so i put a big large cross on my survey, and continued with the nights festivities.

it was a thing the skool likes to call ´On the night,´ a fireworks show with live rock and lots people. there was a horse show, which the grannies loved. one juimped up, revealing her saggy a** tits. shit those were saggy backpacks.

then the parents and nik-nak kiddies left and the real shit happened. the beer tent lit up with loads of illegitimate fake id donning 15 yr olds, the bitches i mean girls, got hornier, and i got hungry.

so i went over to the food stalls and asked for a tight girl with big tits, blond hair and a fantasy for swedish pseudo-mafiamen. the dude said

´sorry sir, we only have chicken burgers and hot chips.´

and so i had a burger.

then i saw this fine young lady i hadnt seen in a while. so i laid down the mak. i was on some

´we got lots of catching up to do, girl´

she say
´walk with me, super man. did i just say superman, i meant dom juan´

i says
´thats okay. i Am a bit of a superman you know.´

she says
´naughty boy, you.´

so we found a clump of bushes in a dark corner and got down to business. she worked that shit nice n slow.

after she left to go home satisfied, i was treking with my two taiwanese and chinese pals, roy hsiao and mr ken ka hei chow. we walked around for a bit, then saw one of my buddies from way back when. he mcs.
we started to form a cipher. me being wak in ciphers, came with a tight spit and ended it like

´check it out, i got college dudes cryin in hankies..shit, you so wak you couldnt beat me wearing panties´

all of this in good humour. these other cats came up in the two mc cipher was like ´ so you raps?´ ´lay down a beat´
their coloured buddy from yeoville rocks up. he pulls out his little knife and, bobbing every time he said f***ing, starts screaming

´hey! im a f***in ganster from f***in yeoville, i been through the f***in ghetto, i´ll f***ing stab you f***er, im f***in danger, i been through it all ekse, you see this f***in scar, its from a f***in bullet, went rite through ekse. f***in im from f***in yeoville and i´ll stab you´

as you can imagine, i was packing out on the floor, im talkin packing tents here. the skinny cape man nearly stabbed with his butter knife. shit!

all in all, i wasnt drunk and the cipher was wak.
so this sub-mash expedition gets

coolguy smilies out of five. come on, i got major a**.

peace and may the coolguy smilies be with you

big sam
as
bitch cracker man
in
´wow, what beautiful breasts!´

[ This message was edited by: larry_atoms on 11-10-2004 17:35 ]
om juan   big sam   larry atoms   dna mod

larry_atoms

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu
i can mash better than ootz:

private-school-social-event style.

watch out ootz

big sam
om juan   big sam   larry atoms   dna mod

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
aight so u got legitimate a** while sober, mash buddy mash but dont taint the tradition.

Not to be outdone by the supreman

Maf-town Mashin

oh goodie, the afronaut in mafikeng, goodness gracious great balls of fire. 9 women, one nigger Mafikeng, 60´s bash(who said i only do hip hop showss??) lets get dirty baby yeeaaaaah!!!!!! :-W

So im snoring my stooopid a** off to my usual morning glory fantasy of being locked in a nazi concentration camp gas chamber with only beatiful jewish women n then

"ootz, lets go to mafikeng bro!!!!!"

so the afronaut baffled as usual is on sum

"wha, aria giovanni??"

but then i came around n realised that my sister was inviting me to go with her n her 9 friend to mafikeng. So naturally the afronaut rises to the occasion.

packed sum

bubblegum
condoms
steak knife(got beef??)
clean gear
toiletries(gotta stay fresh)

n my official pimp outfit consisting of

a featherd hat
a walkin stick withelephants engraved on it
a fur coat and
my striped jock shirt for the party
n my havanas(dont hate participate)
Eye drops(how can i 4get em ha??)

Dom juan my pimpled a**!!!! :-Y  Im the pimp, u r indeed small fry yung gun

So we arrive and the tape ends, jus imagine zombo in black gear holding a bottle of martell n rockin ivory square toe shoesimz while gettin blown by this bitch who seems to think his penis is the new flava of lollip pop 8-)

one

[ This message was edited by: ootz on 12-10-2004 00:10 ]

[ This message was edited by: ootz on 12-10-2004 00:11 ]
XO.WITHTANK.COM

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
p.s.

60´s comin up again, this is the only time the afronaut ever enjoys hey ya, those people party cuzin. 10 in the mornin they still groovin gthere the afronut eyes is  swollen n he coughin up dust from too much sand wrestlin(it was sposed to be mud but it didnt rain) one

dust buster
XO.WITHTANK.COM