• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
yo carl

wsup cuzzin, long time.

update us on ur land mynz projects chale!!!wats the latest???
XO.WITHTANK.COM

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
What´s up Ootz,

The project is about 20 tracks deep. Maybe 60% will make the final cut. We looking to finish about 35 tracks in total, from which we can make a nice selection for the album. The rest we will donate to other peoples compilations/mixtapes,etc.

Just finished recording an EP for my man Cyrus. He is releasing it himself on some undergrond tip, so look out for it. You can peep a couple of his tracks on our music page ,

http://lm.dmusic.com">LM - DMUSIC

Check out the "her name is", and "the real osirus".
Especially "her name is" - the track is banging.

The kids is mad talented on some conscious shyt, don´t sleep ya´ll

The Click has also been doing a few shows/sessions mainly around SOWETO baba, and the response so far has been great.

We also gonna start performing at the Dungeon Sessions every second Thursday, starting on the 28th of October. The Dungeon Sessions are organised by a company called BluBlud productions and they will take place every Thursday at Cool Runnings, Melville, in the underground spot where they usually have comedy sessions.

We send a new track called "One Step" to Y-FM, they spun it a couple times last week, got emails from a few peeps showing love. You KNOW how we do.

Be on the lookout for the album around March next year. Shyt is sounding nice, well at least to us and a few people who have heard it.

One,

[ This message was edited by: MrC on 22-10-2004 12:27 ]

[ This message was edited by: MrC on 22-10-2004 12:32 ]
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Anonymous

hey Carl!gud 2 hear that u still breathing!u´ve been outspaced or something!heard the "One Step" track, lovin it man!Word
Is it every second thursday of the month or fouth night typa thing!

Dont be scarce man!! ;-)

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
What up,

Idenfiy yourself my man !

Thanks for feedback on the track.

the dungeon sessions are very Thursday from the 28th, but we will be performing there every fortnight starting on the opening day. It´s gonna be mad tight, there is beatbox kid who is also coming over, one of the illest i have ever heard. Come through and support ya´ll.

One,

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
aight

good to kno u still goin, is there space for sum mo ootz shit on the mixtape since u still got like 15 tracks left?????

who is the kid on the beatbox???

ill chekout the tracls l8r

one ;-)
XO.WITHTANK.COM

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Don´t know what the kid´s name is , i met him on Sunday at the Ka**imental sessions in Protea, he beatboxed Nkosi Sikelele and had everyone there singing along to it, it was a beautiful moment.

I gotta say Ootz, i have been listening to the tracks you have been posting up, and me likes. So yeah, send me a couple of beats.

One,

[ This message was edited by: MrC on 22-10-2004 14:44 ]

Anonymous

Peeped that "her name is" track.
Niceness.