Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Tha Hymphatic Thabs

mistersloane

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Can anyone out there tell Tha Hympahtic Thabs that his tracks are getting mad drops on a London UK based radio show, Horse Hospital Radio, to hear www.resonancefm.com or to see tracklistings www.thehorsehospital.com? We tried to get in contact with him but all his links are down. Big up all the hip hop peeps out in Africa,
Mister Sloane

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Hey cuz.U originally from SA?SO who got Thabs´ track over to the UK?Is it an underground radio station?
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
wow hymphatic Thabz in the UK ,wow man wow  apparently he´ll be performing in Cape Town on thursday somewhere in long street or there abouts, anyway i luv the era error cd and i think he´s very clever and his lyrics are edgy,just his whole concept on  the era error album was on an interesting tip ...on his second album i dunno can´t comment but glad he´s getting props... :-D
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Ya know I always luv when cats who profess luv for Thabs´ ish check the lyrics and then get that deeply confused look on their faces. He has carved the niche for himself, he is undoubtadly the underground king of confusing and nonsensical lyrics, I shud know, i been doin that myself for a long time. Big ups to him.  ;-)
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Yo Mach, Waddup,

Yo is not oft in these parts at this hour, cos I´ve pretty much become the weekend nightwatchman here on the AG and I generally be alone this time on sunday nightas then cats  startbubblin post midnight agen.

Nothin 2 do 2nite?
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
yeah nothing much except tv, so u an mc...have you got material i might have heard?

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Hey Mach, Syntactic be offline at the mo cause his show is done at 10pm.Anyways, dont think u heard anything from him yet, but I can guarantee u gonna be hearing a whole lot of his stuff come 2005.I have a good feeling bout that.He´s done some drum ´n ba** emcee´ing, a bit of electronica trip-hop and also he´s done some tight hip hop too.He´s on the Ghetto Bootleg featuring with 3DEEP.Track is called Step it Up.dirty sounding live-ish feel Hip hop/rock vibe.Niceness.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
thanx Maddstone, looking forward to hearing his stuff in the next year ....and all the best :-D

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
cmon dawg, dont hate on thabs, u kno 4 damn sure hes paid maaad dues. undoubtedly one of the emceez iu wud not battle. even after a nite of drinkin n hurlage.

props to thabs

[ This message was edited by: ootz on 06-12-2004 01:10 ]

[ This message was edited by: ootz on 06-12-2004 01:32 ]
XO.WITHTANK.COM

mistersloane

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Hey Maddstone / Ootz / everyone,
No, from UK, but had a mate who was in Saudi Arabia for a while n he´d seen a track by Thabs on Channel O and taped it for me, and I been tryin to get his stuff ever since. Was in Lesotho in September and managed to find a copy of Perfect Times in Joburg airport, of all places. Didn´t have time to make it to Joburg itself. The guy behind the counter at the airport gave me a funny look and was like "ya know what this is mate? Respect"!
Resonance FM is a government subsidised station that goes out over London airwaves and internet, I do the late Sunday show every two weeks. We´re legal and alot of it, tell the truth, is kinda dry. It´s all voluntary.
I was well impressed by the music scene in SA, feelin alot of the Concentration Camp and cashless society stuff, if anyone´s got any more pointers let me know, much obliged!! And if anyone knows where I can get a copy of Error Era n all, that´d be great man.
All best, and big up yourselves,
Sloane

ootz

• AG Elite Member
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
holla @ me now!!!

nimrod katara on aim

jew hefner on msn messenger
XO.WITHTANK.COM

mistersloane

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Hey ootz,
Haven´t got messenger but just downloadin it, keep yer fingers crossed and I´ll contact yer in a bit
Sloane

ootz

• AG Elite Member
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile

mistersloane

• Guppie
    • View Profile
I´m bein dumb and not used it before man, jew hefner, do I hafta put an @ hotmail or summat?