15-12-2004 at 14:59, 5tHRSMN :
huh???

im saying... :-o
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
hey THETRUTH, why do i get the impression that you tried your luck and had your a** turned inside out like tripe, and now you fronting like it weren´t no thing - you was just cold chilling? wa**up with the front bra? :-o  ;-)  8-)
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
Quote:

15-12-2004 at 15:05, blaqsouljah :
and now you fronting like it weren´t no thing - you was just cold chilling?

uyang´hlekisa mara...
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

THETRUTH

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

THETRUTH

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
and that last message was more than any of u armchair mc´s have ever said