Africasgateway.com

oh hello nice (revisited)...

BHLAKHROZE · 109 · 13786

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
alrighty then. so she dug a bit. though i feel i must state. quite boldly. on some.
VERY BIG NOTE TO THE SELF: ITS BULLSHYT. THE DUDES NEED TO BE UNDRESSED MORE. they are all so uh...clothed. like yawn.

we start with chris martin. very weeny in the body ma** stakes. but big on soul. i like soul.
(and plus a man who poses with a whole free trade statement on his abs. priceless)

...then. the spanish stallion. enrique. jealous down. u-hot this boy sham. u-just hot.

id like to thank. marcus schenkenberg for not being shy. and just feeling free. because otherwise you have a niiiice booody. much appreciation from our side. thanks guy.

the saga continues...
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
id like to send a shout out to ryan phillipe. who i only have one word for. u-COOL.

then on some athlete steez. some thierry henry please.

...witness the fitnesss...

then just coz. im a gangstar boo. love you always pac.

AND THEN....drumroll

oh. oh. oh. terrence howard. say it with me. smooooth. a touch of the dark side too. very sexy.

everything about him screams. player. but its like. play ooooon bra.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
then id like to end of with an exclamation mark of note. tyson beckford. who on his own. is a major team player (fellas show appreciation). who on his own. uplifts the entire brotherhood. those eyes.
(you are allowed to drool alll over yaselves gals)

eish...mmmm...

TAKE IT OFF!!!! YEEEHAAA!

and the dimepiece...

dont hurt yourselves. chuckle.

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
:? What is it with muscles that drives women so crazy. I mean comin ladies what purpose does that muscle serve. Like alot of it is weak.
If you in danger 1 day let's say a huge rock is on your leg and there is Mr muscles and a brick layer standing there who do you think will be able to rescue you?
I'm not hating though cause me myself are the Physical fitness type.
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
I said nothin 'bout no muscles.

Blakh I must cosign on Ed Norton. Felt Terrence Howard until I saw him holding a man-purse like bucktooth combs.

In the cla** of blaxploitation aktors, I prefer Micahel Ealy

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: "sunchild"
:? What is it with muscles that drives women so crazy. I mean comin ladies what purpose does that muscle serve. Like alot of it is weak.
If you in danger 1 day let's say a huge rock is on your leg and there is Mr muscles and a brick layer standing there who do you think will be able to rescue you?

Brick would be able to rescue you. Sorry, I meant BRICK layer :lol:

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
sunchild wrote:
 What is it with muscles that drives women so crazy. I mean comin ladies what purpose does that muscle serve. Like alot of it is weak.

or they could just make it a collabo really :roll:

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "sunchild"

ja and what is it with guys and boobs and soft skin and round a** and girls lips anyways -  :roll:
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
and then i think. for my moment of silence. i would just like to declare that george michael broke my heart. i was so looking for a faster love. thinking we were practising the same religion.
and then...disappointment only.

and well. as for maxwell. ulahli side* this is me shaking my head *. and thats all i can say.

(co-sign that. no one said anything about muscle. :roll: )

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
T.I. On The Cover of V Style

V Style is Vibe magazine's fall male fashion supplement and is distributed to male subscribers only. Luckily for me the good people over at Atlantic Records sent over the scans from his magazine appearance. Clifford cleans up well!

latte thanks the girl fresh (crunk and disorderly) for the inna scoop. Its a damn shame about boy's height tho.falls short if you get m' drift.

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"

everything about him screams. player. but its like. play ooooon bra.

now that's wut i'm talking about:

TERRENCE HOWARD

HOTTTTTT DAMN

Blaque_Poetess

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
i must say i have the hugest crush on t.i since i was like fifteen. but damn he's fine, he's got this innocent sexy thing goin on, a bit on the skinny side but ya no he's HOT

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I dont know 'bout innocent girrrl. boy looks, walk and talk like you could easily f*** around and get smacked...up in these streets...f***in 'round when i'm steady on a trap grrrrl....f*** is wrong wit you? got the sexy no doubt. its that scar on the lower lip and chin...strait thuggin baby...what you know about dat? again I'm sayin, damn shame about that height.

Blaque_Poetess

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
bobby valentino is soooo cute, im not too crazy about his music tho..

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • View Profile