Africasgateway.com

SA HIP HOP ROYALTY

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
YHO Cash man u r really creating a buzz for urself and clique...thats good for any artist...now I'll keep ma eyes and ears wide open and if I feel ur shit I'll spread tha word more cholera in Brazzaville...by tha way I from EC but live in CTN.

one
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
Quote from: "stix"
drama boy u hav a huge set of balls  :D & i guess we need tht in SA HIP HOP... it is high time.. .... merchant pls ans the quetion from drama boy r u a king.. if u r say so nigga... LET THE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT U COZ I HAVE NEVA EVA HEARD OF YOU....

i guess he dont listen! he jus raps! :) :lol:

YO CASH MOTHERf***ER THAT LINE IS COPY WRITTEN BUT A KING CAN USE IT.... & FOR THAT I DO APOLOGIZE YO MAJESTY
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
shiiit! how gay is this whole f***ing thread?!! about 99% of it belongs in the dumnest thing u ever read thread'. i dont kno any of these fools besides the trash they post up on ag. f***ing claiming posers. f*** yall guppies!you can crucify me now,suckers!
Beating bitches since 1982.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "ThreadStalker"
shiiit! how gay is this whole f***ing thread?!! about 99% of it belongs in the dumnest thing u ever read thread'. i dont kno any of these fools besides the trash they post up on ag. f***ing claiming posers. f*** yall guppies!you can crucify me now,suckers!

haha! nigga u so entertained its rediculous!!!! talkin bout gay shit!!!!! keep yo preferences to yoself nigga!!!! u so dumb u cant even spell dumbest! hahahahaha!!!!! get outta here!!!!!!!!!! DUMNEST!!! hahaha!!!!!!
if u dont know,act like u know nigga!!!!!!
@cash_sog

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "ThreadStalker"

WHAT A SAD FCUKEN CASE.... U NOT EVEN WORTH THE WORDS OUT OF YO MOUTH, ANOTHER ONE.... AND U NOT JESUS I'D RATHER HANG U WITH A SPIDER WEB.... I AM a**UMING U R GAY COZ U CAN ALSO TELL THREADS THT R GAY....  I DUB THEE KING OF GAY......
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
You obviously haven't been keeping your eyes and ears open...

Ben Sharpa is a king.

KONFAB is a king.

Middle Finga is a king.

Pioneer Unit is gonna kill the mixtape scene this year with Planetary a**ault. You won't have heard anything like it, I guarantee you.

Check your Hype magazine... Middle Finga no. 4 in the 'Unsigned Top 5'.

As for KONFAB,,, internationally respected music journalist and broadcaster Mary Anne Hobbs described his music as "phenomenal...", she went on to say, "...your voice is unique and your message vital." His album 'Swart Gevaar' is coming out this year and it's gonna leave a lot of these user-friendly MCs feeling out of their depth.

Ben Sharpa has performed and held it down with international heavyweights such as Black Thought and Wordsworth. His tracks are spinning on the UK's BBC Radio 1 and Radio 1Xtra going out to millions of listeners.

Mary Anne Hobbs also described Ben Sharpa's work as "astounding and so deeply inspirational."

Ain't no other mini-me MCs out there than can test.

PioneerUnit. Western Cape. WHAT!!!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MuseRaw"
YHO Cash man u r really creating a buzz for urself and clique...thats good for any artist...now I'll keep ma eyes and ears wide open and if I feel ur shit I'll spread tha word more cholera in Brazzaville...by tha way I from EC but live in CTN.

one

Economic Crisis(EC!!!!) uyayazi mtshana!!!!
much luv dog!!!!! this is buzz with merit!!! not fake hype!!!! like that publication!!!! hahahaha!!!! it aint official till they got the MONOPOLY on it!!!!!!! hahaha!!! jus playin!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"

Ben Sharpa is a king.

KONFAB is a king.

Middle Finga is a king.

Pioneer Unit is gonna kill the mixtape scene this year with Planetary a**ault. You won't have heard anything like it, I guarantee you.

As for KONFAB,,, internationally respected music journalist and broadcaster Mary Anne Hobbs described his music as "phenomenal...", she went on to say, "...your voice is unique and your message vital." His album 'Swart Gevaar' is coming out this year and it's gonna leave a lot of these user-friendly MCs feeling out of their depth.

Ben Sharpa has performed and held it down with international heavyweights such as Black Thought and Wordsworth. His tracks are spinning on the UK's BBC Radio 1 and Radio 1Xtra going out to millions of listeners.

Mary Anne Hobbs also described Ben Sharpa's work as "astounding and so deeply inspirational."

BEN SHARPA DEFINITELY A KING!!!!!!!!! WORD!!!!!!
@cash_sog

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
YO DPLANET THANKS DAWG FOR GIVING ME THE KINGS OF WESTERN CAPE.. MUCH RESPECT SON..... NOW WUD U WANT TO HAV 3 KINGS WHO IS THE KING WESTERN CAPE
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
BEN SHARPA U R THE KING OF THE WESTERN CAPE.... IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM.....HOLLA @ DRAMA BOY
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"

Ben Sharpa is a king.

KONFAB is a king.

Middle Finga is a king.

Yeah....come out and rep yours man...only the cats unsure about theirs is gon suffer... respect to all my people holdin it down for hiphop man, they gon feel it!!!!!

it's The Monopoly people!!!!!
oli The Don [Crack Manufacturer]

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
The DIPS called they want their steez back...

word is bon-jovi...
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure